Our RPG Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where friends can RP in all their imaginary worlds.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

King's Landing

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

King's Landing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 6:25 am

Petyr mulled over her words carefully, taking each one into memory. She didn't really want to be here, obviously. And there was something else there. Something very near to her but quite distant from him. He couldn't figure out what it was, and this troubled him.
"Ah, yes. The woes of being a beautiful lady whose father wants to wed her to Ser Jaime Lannister."
He winked at her then in an attempt to get her to open a bit more. He knew she was aware that this game they all were playing at her expense was something she could handle easily, so he had to get her to tell him what it was the was weighing her mind so heavily.
"What do you truly think of that?"

Art couldn't help but continuing to smile down at the lovely maiden by his side. Well, he certainly hoped she was still a maiden. He cleared his throat after releasing the thought and continued to think of a much different question to ask her.
"Do you read? If you are literate, I mean."
He thought to himself then that this might come off as insulting to her, him thinking she wasn't high enough in class to read.
"That is, I do not doubt you are capable of doing so if you wish, I simply mean if you had wanted to learn you could have. You seem the type to read, I just am not. I- er- Ugh..."
He hit himself in the head with the palm of his hand, letting the hand rest there.
"I apologize. I don't know what's coming over me..."
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 6:41 am

Unossa knew that Petyr was in some way toying with her. He wanted to get into her head, make her part of the game, and she was amused that he thought he could. She grinned, deciding to tell him the opposite of what she expected he thought. He expected her to hate being there. He expected her to not want Jaime Lannister.

"I would not call them woes, Lord Baelish. I am perfectly fine with this arrangement." She looked around her at the garden once more. "I only wonder when I will finally be meeting Ser Lannister for myself."

She sigh and placed her hands in her lap, using what acting skill she had to look calm and yet impatient. She knew she was a great actress. She knew that she could play this game just as well as any of them could.

Emeline could not help but burst into laughter at the stuttering and embarrassment that Art was causing himself. He was absolutely adorable to her and she could simply not get enough of him. She put her hand on his chest, trying to calm him, before she spoke.

"I can read, yes." She shook her head, amused. "And do not worry about it. I took no offense to the question."

She stood on the tips of her toes and kissed his cheek, softly, before moving away from him so as to not give him the wrong idea.

"I actually enjoy reading quite a bit." She began to look at all of the kids again. "I plan to teach each one of my children to read."
Back to top Go down
https://ourrpguniverse.rpg-board.net
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:01 am

The response that poured from her mouth was indeed shocking, but a possible scenario he had concocted in his head. He nodded in response, for the moment, and gazed about the garden with her.
There was a servant coming along to wash the stone stepping places of the gardens. It became so messy in here so often, this was needed twice a day. Sometimes even more. He nodded at the servant, acknowledging her, remembering that she was one of his little birds he often had flying around, singing songs in his ears.
"So you are excited, then? Even perhaps, overjoyed to be courting Ser Lannister? I am sure you will see him today, though I doubt it will be until later this evening, closer to supper. He is actually quite busy today doing duties for the King's Guard. I do hope you may find things to do until then."

He was floored. There was nothing further left to do at this time. He needed to get her to a private place, someplace they could talk more freely. He wanted to know so many intimate things about her. It was almost a need this time.
"That's remarkable. I would like to teach mine as well..."
He turned to her then, grabbing her hands in his, holding them tightly to his chest.
"I hope you do not find me too bold, Emeline, but would you come to my chambers with me? It is nothing of that sort, I assure you. There is this connection I feel between us that I cannot quite explain. But I wish to be alone with you. Get to know in a more comfortable setting. If you do not wish to come with me to mine, I would gladly go to yours, if that would be more comforting for you."
Dear God, what have I done?
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:17 am

Unossa's disappointment in not meeting Jaime until that night had probably shown on her face, but she didn't mind. It all played to her plan, really. She took a deep breath in and let it out slowly as she watched the girl wash the stone steps, one by one, meticulously. She really longed to explore outside of the castle grounds, but she was told it was not safe to do so. She stood at that moment and turned to Petyr. She no longer wanted to sit there with him. She wanted to walk about, seeing what other characters from her favorite show she could run into.

"I do hope I meet him rather soon." She smiled, friendly but cautious. "I think I shall take my leave and try to find some entertainment until then. Thank you for your company, Lord Baelish."

With that, she walked away, glad to be away from his prying eyes. Now...where could she go?

Emeline was taken aback by his request to be alone with her. She was afraid that people might suspect things, even if those things were not happening. Yet, she did not want to refuse. She wanted to know him on a deeper level as well. She wanted to know all of the things that made him happy, scared, sad, and any other emotion that could cross into his heart and mind.

"I'll go with you to yours." She looked back at the children one more time. "I don't think my family would like me bringing a member of the King's Guard into my chambers."

She waited for him to lead the way, nervous but excited for what was to come. She only hoped trusting him was the right thing to do. She didn't want to end up in a trying situation.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:38 am

Joffrey had heard that there were to be guests about today, something about a Lord Agosse and his daughter. A daughter which, he had hoped, were somewhere closer to his own age of seventeen. He walked about, searching for this girl, and found instead a woman, matching the description. He almost pouted as he stopped to stare at her. But he didn't quite give up hope yet. She could, even still with their slight age difference, at least find some interest in his company, could he not?
He approached her as she was leaving the gardens and bowed with a slight bend of his waist.
"You must be Lady Agosse, it is a pleasure. I am Prince Joffrey."
He met her gaze, not realizing how grey her eyes seemed to be before now. And now that he was closer to her, he could tell that she was actually not too much older than him. Maybe two or three years at most. This pleased him into a smile.

Art grinned, ecstatic to learn that he was trusted enough by this woman. He took her arm and wrapped it within his, almost leading her away in a sprint. But he had mind enough to do otherwise. He compromised to a slighter up to speed walk, leading her back the way he had actually just came just moments before he had run into her. He was so thankful he had not gotten all the way into that tavern before she came from her home, nearly running.
He got into his chambers quickly, the journey's steps had been fresh in his mind, and let the door fall behind them. He led her to a chair that was large and burgundy, a goblet and a jug of wine sitting there all alone. He decided to pour some and take a bit for himself.
He was dying to try the wine of this time.
He let the liquid pour down his throat and settle into his stomach before letting his mind do the criticism he knew was coming. It was bitter, not nearly as sweet as the kind he was so used to making and drinking, but it was rather potent. He could already tell it would take far less drinks of this wine than his to become drunk.
He turned to Emeline and offered her a drink.
"Would you like some?"
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:09 pm

Of all people to run into, Unossa was not grateful to run into Joffrey. She knew how conniving, evil, and power hunger he truly was. An attractive young man, without a doubt, but one should wouldn't mind strangling for the deeds he was yet to commit against the people of Westeros. She curtsied in response to his words before speaking.

"Yes, Prince Joffrey, I am Unossa Agosse." She smiled politely as she introduced herself.

She could already see the hungry look in his eyes as he looked her over. He was great at not showing it in features of his face, but his eyes could not hide what he was thinking. It took all that she had not to shun him and carry on down the hallway. She knew it was better to run into him than it would have been his mother, but almost wished she were back in the garden with Petyr.

You try to get away from one annoyance and run into a even bigger one. Go figure.

Emeline was looking around Ser Art's chambers, taking in the small surroundings. The knights didn't get much as far as a place to stay, but at least they had a roof over their head and food in their bellies. When offered a drink she was quick to shake her head, knowing it wouldn't be wise for her to partake in the wine, especially wine from that time. It would be stronger than the wine from the twenty-first century.

"No thank you." She settled into the chair, trying to get comfortable, never breaking her gaze upon his body.

She couldn't see too much through his armor, but knew he was built like a man who had worked hard all of his life. His hands, she recalled, were even rough from so much use. She had liked the feeling of them, though, when they were clasped with her own.

"Well, here we are." She smiled shyly, not sure what to say to the beautiful man standing in front of her.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 6:15 pm

Joffrey smiled at her response, pleased with the sound of her voice, and the way her lips moved as she spoke. She was quite the sight to see, that was for certain. He let his smile grow, not trying to conceal that he was indeed happy with her presence. He let his mind wander to the things he could do with some more private time with her, while they were behind closed doors and not in the vulnerability of open halls.
"How are you finding your stay so far in King's Landing, my Lady? I trust it is pleasing to the eye, at least? I realize you could not have done much yet, in your short time here. Perhaps you would like to go on a walk with me? I could show you all the wonderful details of this castle. I assure you, it is quite a treat."
He let his smile turn into more of a grin, letting some of what he was thinking show.
Just enough to get my interest across...

Art took another drink of the wine, smaller this time, and carried it with him to his bed, where he planted a seat and stared at Emeline. In all sincerity he didn't even want to talk, he wanted to throw her to the bed and have his way with her. He wasn't sure if it was the wine already talking, or just his deep seeded animal instinct finally breaching the surface. Either way, he choked down the groan that was swiftly rising in his throat, and cleared his airways.
"Yes. Here we are... And now I honestly haven't the slightest idea what to discuss."
He took another drink from his goblet, not taking care of how much actually slid down his throat.
I'm gonna be drunk and stammering in no time.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:23 pm

Unossa was not sure how to politely decline the prince's offer and soon realized that there was no way to do so without offending him. She took a deep breath and let it out slowly. She only hoped someone came to her rescue soon, because she would in no way be able to put up with Joffrey for long.

"It's been enjoyable enough. It is quite beautiful, to say the least. There is plenty to see, I can tell." She folded her hands together before answering his next question. "I think that I have time for walk for you, Prince Joffrey, but I must inform you that I will have to join my father soon so that I can be introduced to your uncle, Ser Lannister."

She grinned, motioning for him to lead the way. She really hoped he couldn't see her distaste in the idea of a walk. She was usually good at hiding her emotions and he seemed cocky, so she was sure it would go right over his head.

Emeline couldn't help but notice that Art had already drank quite a bit of the wine that was in his goblet. The last thing she wanted was for him to be drunk in her presence, ruining the mood they had made for themselves during their short walk and wonderful visit to the small playground for the children of King's Landing.

"Art, you may not want to drink too much more of that." She was hoping she wouldn't offend him, but otherwise she may have had to take her leave. "And I too am not quite sure what to talk about."

She started to play with her hair. What did you say to a man you knew nothing about? A man who knew nothing about you. Hell, when you knew nothing about you.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:52 am

Joffrey looked at her hand with a small tilt of his head, then smiled up at her.
"I will not walk in front of you, my lady, but beside you." He extended his arm as an offer for her to take it. "Would you?"
He gestured to his arm with a slight nod and hoped for her to take it. He wanted to get to know her. To hear the things that made her warm inside, joyful, what made her laugh.
"And you can't be needing to meet up with him too soon, for my uncle is busy with duties today. Has no one told you this?"
He was shocked. Surely someone had the decency to tell her that he was going to be some time before making an appearance.
He made a mental note to punish the one in charge of informing her. And if it ended up being his father, well, he would think of something he could do. Beat a handmaid, maybe...

Art furrowed his brow at Emeline's request. He had far too much by now to want to agree with her. But, seeing as she was certainly only wishing to keep the air the same between them as before, he decided to submit to her.
He bowed his head, apologetic.
"I am sorry. I do not believe I could ever get enough of this stuff."
He raised himself just enough to place the goblet back on the table, well out of his way.
"In fact, could you perhaps make that even further away for me? I don't want for it to taunt me."
He let out a small chuckle before sitting back down on the bed with a nice plop!
He ran his hand over his face, rubbing it gently and releasing it quickly.
Emeline was looking more ravishing than just moments before. Art could feel the heat rising in his body, not neglecting his groin, warming his cheeks.
"What do you look for in a man, my lady?"
Whether you're a lady or not, you're still one to me. Ha!... Man oh man, I'm buzzed.
He could feel his eyes glaze over.
This is not good...
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 2:26 am

Unossa took Joffrey's arm, knowing she simply had no choice but to do so. She could almost feel her skin crawl and a bad taste seemed to erupt inside her mouth. No, this was not how she wanted to spend her afternoon at all. She only begged dinner would be sooner than she thought.

"Someone told me he might be busy, yes, but if I could catch a glimpse of him I would definitely not complain." She forced a blush to reach her cheeks. "What part of the castle shall we see first, Prince Joffrey?"

We better get to seeing something great before I have the urge to kick you!

She had begun to think that no one would come to her rescue. She would be stuck meeting one character after another that she wouldn't mind choking out.

Emeline was quick to brush away his apology with a swift movement of her hand. She didn't want him feeling too badly about it. Upon his request for her to move the goblet even further away, she did so, making sure it was as far away from him as she could get it.

"What do I look for?" She giggled, a bit surprised by his question. Maybe she shouldn't have been, because he had obviously gotten a good buzz going, but couldn't help it. "Well, I would have to say he should be loyal, kind, understanding, brave, and above all else he must love his family."

She could think of quite a few other things, but most of those were physical attributes. She didn't want to seem shallow, but she liked a good looking man. She knew Art had nothing to worry about in that department though.

"And you in a woman?"
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 2:59 am

Joffrey, pleased by how the interaction was going, guided Unossa through intricate passages of the castle. Explaining to her the history behind the tapestries, the painted portraits hanging upon the walls, even the small plants that seemed to decorate the halls every few feet or so.
He had just rounded a corner when his uncle came bounding around it, hurried, and nearly knocked them over.
"Careful, you fool! You will hurt our lovely guest."

Jaime Lannister had heard that he had a lovely lady in the castle, desperately seeking his presence. As soon as he had heard the news, he set someone else in charge of his duties for the remainder of the day, and hurried to find her before she became insulted by his absence. He didn't want to be rude to a lady of noble birth.
When he rounded the corner and ran almost directly into his nephew and their guest he immediately felt remorse, bowing deeply in an apology.
"Beg pardon, Lady Agosse," he turned to Joffrey, "Dear Nephew... I'm afraid I was in such a hurry to find where the guest had run off to that I didn't realize you could be rounding just any ole' corner in the castle."
He stood tall then, taking in the lovely piece of art before him.
She is quite the catch, isn't she?

Art took in the information she had just shared with him. The funny part about it all was the fact that, according to her idea of the perfect man, he was it. He laughed softly then, meaning for it to be silent but failing at the attempt. He sighed and leaned further back on the bed.
"What I look for in a woman is honestly fairly similar. The only difference being, I like to feel needed. Such as, she wants me around all hours of the day, and feels despair when I am not able to be there. But not so much that she would become unable to function, of course. I enjoy providing..."
He looked to her for approval.
"Is that sufficient?"
He grinned, almost dizzy from the wine.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 3:26 am

Unossa was actually quite entertained by the tour Joffrey was giving her. So much so that she forgot her distaste for him. He was very educated about all of the things that decorated and hung around in the castle. He was even pleasant in answering her questions. She knew, with the right direction, that he would be a much different young man. He would be almost likeable. Of course, she knew it was probably much too late for that.

When a man had bumped into them, almost knocking Joffrey over and therefore nearly taking her down with him, she nearly scowled. That was, until Joffrey said the word "uncle". She looked up and realized it was none other than Jaime Lannister who had bumped into him. The hours o watching him on her television screen had done his beauty no justice. In person, he was the most spectacular sight she had ever beheld.

"It's quite alright, Ser Lannister." She curtsied, but didn't take her eyes off of his.

She was very flattered that he had come hurrying to find her. Yet, she had a rising suspicion that it wasn't to please her. No, he wanted to get a good look at his possible prize. Yet, she was flattered none the less.

My God, would you look at that jaw? And that hair.

Emeline was surprised at how much his laughter effected her. It warmed her heart, all the way to its core, and made her body temperature rise ever so slightly. She liked that he looked for the same things in a woman as she did in a man. It meant that he truly wanted love and a family, not just someone to show off.

"I find that to be sufficient, yes." She smiled, knowing that he had described her. "I see it as very honorable that you want to provide for the woman you choose to give your heart to, Ser Art."

She twiddled her thumbs a few times, not really sure how to keep the conversation going. She had never been to great at this sort of thing. She spent too many hours working and studying on medicine to really have to time socialize.

"You have very beautiful eyes." It had slipped out before she had even realized she was going to say it. She blushed instantaneously, unsure of how he would respond.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 4:27 am

Joffrey was irritated at the fact that his uncle had not only arrived, but crashed into him. His ribs were going to be sore for the rest of the day.
Not only this, but he knew this meant that his time playing guide with Unossa would now come to an end. His uncle was now taking over that role.
"Well, I will leave you to your business then, uncle."
He bowed at Unossa.
"Lady Agosse..."
And with that, he was off fuming. Looking for someone to punish.

Jaime had to resist the urge to laugh at his nephew as he stalked off, obviously angry that he had ruined his time with this girl.
"Ha! Well sorry to have interrupted your tour, my lady."
He winked at her before leaning up against the wall and pretended to examine his hands.
"So, I hear you were looking for me?"
He turned to her and grinned whimsically.

Art was baffled at her sudden compliment. It had made his position from flat on his back to sitting straight back up once again.
"You think so? I must admit, I've been frequently finding myself lost in yours multiple times since you practically knocked me over in the square."
He let out another laugh and absentmindedly went to take a drink of the wine he didn't hold in his hand.
"Oh," he looked at the distance that he had forgotten was between him and his goblet, "right..."
He smiled sheepishly and then threw himself backwards on the bed once more. Finding himself quite content with the spin he now had going on inside his head.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 3:22 pm

Unossa watched as Joffrey stomped off, amused at the anger and jealousy he must have been feeling in his uncle's direction. She mentally shuddered, remembering that he was actually Joffrey's father. She turned to face Jaime, who leaned against the wall and began to examine his hand in a funny manner, looking from the back of it to the front of it repeatedly. She couldn't help but giggle just a bit.

"I wouldn't call it looking for you, Ser Lannister." She smirked, her eyebrows raising ever so slightly. "I may have, however, wished you would show yourself."

Keep your cool. Keep your cool. He's only the hottest guy in all of Westeros, but KEEP YOUR COOL!

"I wasn't expecting you til this evening." She batted her eyelashes, making it appear as an accidental gesture.

Emeline was embarrassed by Art's words, and the pinkness of her cheeks betrayed her in trying to hide it. He was, from what she could tell, a romantic. The wine of course had made him awkwardly so, which seemed to make her a lot sadder than she had expected, but she tried to just brush it off.

"I've noticed, Ser." She changed positions to try and get comfortable. "Especially back there in the park."

She felt like their conversation was just going to continue to be awkward. The fluidity of it seemed to die when he had picked up his goblet of wine. She wanted to pick it up and throw it at the walls which was very unlike her. She wasn't one to become easily angry or upset.

"I'm really not sure what to say." She bit down on her bottom lip in defeat.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 4:16 pm

Jaime smiled, pleased with the reaction he was getting from Lady Agosse. She really was a lovely piece of art... And yellow-haired, which he absolutely loved.
"Oh is that fact?"
He pushed himself from the wall, now going to hover over her. He must have exceeded her by seven inches, at least. He loved looking down on women. Seeing them strain to reach your eyes was almost like a time of euphoria for him. It meant he held some power over them.
"Well I am here now."
He leaned in to whisper into her ear.
"Do with me what you will."
He let his lips linger against her face, brought his lips into a soft smirk.
Oooh what a jewel...

Art perked up, hearing the disappointment in her voice.
"The wine was a bad idea, I realize that now. I'll have someone fetch me some water."
He stood then, nearly falling back over to where he had just lain, and walked over to pull the door open.
"Er..."
Who did he call for?
He stood in the doorway, wondering what he was supposed to do. How he was supposed to get anyone's attention without knowing any of their names. A small woman, plump in stature, was coming out of the chambers next to him with some soiled linens.
"Ah! Perfect. Would you mind fetching some water for me? I seemed to have had a bit too much wine..."
He smiled flirtatiously at her, hoping it would give her the extra nudge to say yes. She blinked at him, clearly baffled, and nodded her head as she curtsied, blush creeping up her neck. He grinned, glad his feat was a success, and turned back to Emeline.
"On the way. Now, where were we? Ah, yes. You don't know what to say. Well I am sorry, this was my fault, I know. And I do wish I could take it back."
He walked over to her where she sat in the chair, and planted himself on the arm of it.
"How shall I make it up to you, hm?"
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 4:47 pm

Unossa knew that Jaime was quite the man. She knew he was full of himself, overly cocky, and could be irritating, yet she was completely turned on by the way he was acting. Maybe it was because it was in her direction, but what he was attempting to do was working for him. She mentally brushed it off, though, not wanting to give him the satisfaction.

"Yes, it is a fact." She backed away from him, raising one eyebrow. "I believe it is you who is supposed to decide what it is we will be doing, Ser Lannister."

She could feel her heart thumping in her chest at a rapid pace. She wanted to keep him as close to her as he had been, but she knew better. Playing hard to get was immensely important in this situation. She couldn't let him think she was that easy. If she did, she'd lose him.

Emeline was pleased by the actions Art was taking to make her happy. It warmed her insides and made her stomach flutter. When he sat upon the arm of her chair, her heart skipped a beat. She was at a loss for words. It wasn't like it had been the first time he was so close, but there was something about the air of him in that moment that made her nervous and excited all at the same time.

"I suppose you will have to figure it out." She grinned up at him playfully.

I could look at you every single day of my life and never get used to how gorgeous you are. She thought to herself, knowing the feeling was probably playing all over the features of her face.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 5:45 pm

Jaime frowned at this. He thought he had been getting somewhere with the girl already, and yet here she was, pushing away, acting disinterested. He furrowed his brow, unsure of what he would like them to do.
"Well have you been to the gardens? They are quite lovely here..."
He racked his brain for further options. His nephew had already given her a tour of the castle, and from where they were standing now, there wasn't much more that was interesting enough to tell her about. Unless she wanted to see where heads were usually put up on spikes.

Art held his breath, not wanting to breathe on her in fear that she might find disgust in the smell. When he couldn't hold it in any longer, he turned his head for several beats, letting it out. Then turned back to her, defeated. He couldn't keep that up at all. Not in his condition.
His head started to spin.
"Whoa..."
He got up and staggered to the bed before falling face first onto it.
"Honestly, I'd like to cuddle. But I doubt that would proper for this time period..."
His eyes widened slightly. Was he supposed to say that?
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 6:06 pm

Unossa could tell that pretending to be hard to get was working, because Jaime's usually smug smile turned into a frown. She didn't want him to think he could have whatever he wanted. No, she wanted him to long for her touch instead of just assuming he had a right to it. Just because her father wanted them for each other didn't mean she needed to act like she wanted it as well. Only that she was open to the possibility.

"I only briefly got to see the gardens." She looked in the direction she knew they would be. "Petyr Baelish had joined me and interrupted my time there."

She didn't make it seem like she had a distaste for him, only that she wasn't able to stay and enjoy it as long as she would have liked. She smiled at Jaime then, sweetly, wanting to replace the frown on his face with another smile.

Emeline felt bad that Art had to continually look away from her so that he could breathe. She knew he was afraid that his breath would be horrible and make her want to flee from him rather than be near him. She was flattered, though, that he cared so much about what she thought about him.

Watching him stagger was scary for her. The last thing she wanted was for him to fall over and hit his head on something. There was no way she could have caught him if his body did take a tumble. When he stated something about cuddling in this time, it took her aback.

In this time? The time period? He's speaking as if...

"No, I suppose in this time period it wouldn't be proper." She tried to act nonchalant. "Maybe in the time you came from, though, yes?"

She hoped he would turn and give her the proof she needed that he was like her, from the twenty first century, and not an original piece of this puzzle that is Game of Thrones.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 6:59 pm

Jaime smiled at her then, not being able to help how attracted he was to her when she smiled at him like that. He folded his arms comfortably before continuing to speak.
"Little Finger tends to ruin lots of moments for people in the castle. He's not entirely the best company, I assure you, so leaving while you could was probably the best thing you could have done. I do not wish to run into him, so perhaps we shall go to the stables? Do you like horses, my Lady?"
He tilted his head, hoping she would concede.

Art tensed. He realized he had said what he was thinking out loud.
Damn!
He slowly turned to her, quickly sobering up, but still acting drunk to play his role properly.
"Yes, darling Emeline. I am from a time where you may have sex on the streets and no one even bats an eye."
He raised himself, swaying a little for effect.
"In my time," he released an authentic hiccup, "the women throw themselves at men, whore or of high stature, without thinking it inappropriate. Men and women cuddle each other after having just met. Though, it is often frowned upon to have sex in lagoons, I might add. It is said that the children conceived in such places are known to glow like the brightest glowing silk worms when birthed."
He wiggled his fingers in her direction, hoping to place a large smile on her face. Praying that his charade was holding up.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 7:21 pm

Unossa thought for a moment, agreeing with him that Petyr may still be in the gardens and would probably ruin the time they were going to spend together. She did love horses, very much, so she didn't think that the idea was a bad one.

"I do love horses, Ser Lannister." She looking at him longingly, but only for a split second, before calming her face once more. "I would love to accompany you to the stables."

She waited for him to offer his hand or his arm, or to merely lead the way, so that she could get out of these hallways and try to see Jaime Lannister for who he really was. Maybe there was something deep down inside of him that no one watching the series or reading the books could truly see. If there was, she intended to find it.

"Oh, glowing children you say?!" Emeline faked a gasp, eyes widening. "Well, let me tell YOU about the time I come from!"

She knew that what she was about to say would either sound funny to him or would make him realize that she too were from his time. Not the one with the glowing babies, of course.

"Where I come from a man named Santa brings presents down your fireplace one day a year. Giant rabbits color eggs and hide them for the children to find. Oh, and don't even get me started on the carving of pumpkins and children coming to your home. asking for sweets, dressed up like ghosts and other horrific creatures or like fairies and princesses."

He'd either find it hilarious or he'd find it true. She wasn't sure, but she was about to find out.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:06 pm

Perfect!
He was proud of himself for thinking of the horses. Most women around here, that weren't used to riding or caring for horses, tended to be afraid of them.
Jaime smiled at her and bowed before offering his arm for to grasp. He felt he would rather enjoy this woman's company. He knew he found her beautiful beyond comparison, he couldn't think of another woman he found himself more attracted to.
Well...
He tossed the thought aside. He couldn't think about that right now.

Art's jaw dropped.
She was from his time. There was no way anyone from this time could have come up with a story like that unless it were true. She was from the 21st Century, just like him.
He paused, trying to think of what to say.
"Earlier when you asked me how long I had been a knight of the King's Guard, I hadn't lied to you. But the full truth of it is I wasn't until this morning, when I woke up here..."
He steadied himself, ready for what she was going to say next.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:30 pm

Unossa gladly took Jaime's arm, very excited to accompany him to see the horses. Maybe he would even take her for a ride, preferably on the same horse as he, so that he could wrap his arms around her. To feel him close to her was something she found herself longing for. She took a deep breath and walked with him as he led the way toward the stables.

"I must admit you have surprised me, Ser Lannister." She grinned. "Many tell me you aren't the chivalrous or romantic type, often shunning women, but it appears they are very wrong. Maybe they were just undeserving of your attentions."

Or he's just being cocky.

When they were nearing the stables she noticed that Robert and her father were standing near them, arguing over who had the better horse. This in no way surprised her. Men always did these sorts of things, no matter what time they were from.

Emeline had known she was right. She stood, quickly, and walked over to him. She took a deep breath, trying to take it all in. She wasn't the only one who had woken up in Westeros that morning. She wondered if there were more out there like them. She shook the thought away for the time being, only wanting to focus on the two of them.

"I woke up in a house this morning, being told I am the mysterious missing daughter of the late King Targaryen." She shook her head. "Can you believe that? Isn't that a twist in the story?"

She paced a few times before coming back to stand in front of him. She looked him over again, suddenly feeling a greater bond to him. She didn't fear being near him now. She wrapped her arms around his waist, pulled herself in close to him, and rested her head on his chest. She was so happy she didn't have to endure this alone.

"Thank God you're here though..." She whispered. "I was thinking I'd be alone here..."
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 9:15 pm

Jaime proudly walked beside her and guided her to the stables. When he noticed his brother-in-law, drunk and arguing with Lord Agosse, he simply laughed and touched Unossa's hand that was clutching his arm. He turned his attention back to her, intent on responding to her previous statements.
"Yes, I do find myself longing for decent companionship. The women in King's Landing are lovely, to be sure, but none as fine as you, in more than just the looks. You have this type of aura about you, you draw me in."
He smiled at her then, being honest and not nearly as arrogant as he usually was. He was letting his true self shine out.

Art allowed her to be near him, he wanted nothing more than her to be with him in that moment. The connection between them had just gotten incredibly strong, he could almost taste it. He became drunk with it.
"Emeline..."
He lifted her chin, looking into her eyes, wondering what was going on beneath the depths of those startling blue irises.
"Is that your real name? Mine is actually Mykal..."
He was so curious about who she really was. What kind of life she had led before coming to Westeros.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 9:34 pm

Unossa listened intently to the words coming from Jaime's mouth, trying her damndest to ignore her father's debate with the King. She knew they were watching them, though, out of the corner of their eyes. They wanted to see what would take place between Jaime and her.

He's being honest. She assessed, just as surprised as she was pleased. This is exactly what I was hoping for. I guess feeding his ego a bit couldn't be a bad thing, but not too much.

"I have found it very hard to find a suitable man in all of Westeros." She looked at the horses before her and smiled before turning her head back to look at Jaime. "My father seems to think that there is no man better for me than you. I must say you captivate me, indeed, with more than your looks as well."

She felt her heart beat speed up at the sight of his smile. She had never stood before a man more gorgeous than this. She silently thanked the Gods and looked at him sweetly, wanting nothing more in that moment than to run her hand through his hair.

When Art lifted Emeline's chin and gazed into his eyes with her own, she was breath taken. He was the most beautiful man she had ever met and now she only felt more attached to him. She never wanted to let him go.

"My real name is Emeline, yes. I woke up with the very same name as before. I like Mykal, though I think we should continue to use Art." She looked toward the wooden door of his chambers. "We wouldn't want to slip up in front of someone that matters."

She looked back and him and stared into his eyes, not sure what to say next. All she could think about what how thankful she was that she was not alone. If ever she needed someone to share her woes with, she would always have him and he would surely have her.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 10:34 pm

Jaime couldn't but feel arrogant in that very moment. She agreed with her father. This was going better than he had hoped it would. He wasn't entirely sure even wanted anything to do with this girl just yet, but he did know that he wanted to have a bit of fun with it.
"Yes. I do think you and I would be a glorious pair."
He looked to her father and Robert and waved at them, flashing a large smile.
Jaime then turned back to her, guiding her towards his horse.
"Look at us, would you? Our golden hair, prominent chins, and captivating eyes. We would be a both powerful and beautiful match."
They came to his horse and rubbed his nose.
"Would you like to join me for a ride?"

There was a tug in both his abdomen and heart. Looking down at her, he couldn't imagine a truer beauty than what he was seeing. He agreed with her proposal, of course, knowing that there are so many dangers to someone over hearing them. They could be either thrown away for madness or executed for witchcraft. Either way, they'd wind up dead.
"I would have to agree with you on that one, babe."
He pulled her in close, taking in the smell of her hair.
"Mm! What shampoo do you use?!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King's Landing   King's Landing - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

King's Landing
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our RPG Universe :: Game of Thrones-
Jump to: