A place where friends can RP in all their imaginary worlds.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Across the Narrow Sea

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dreamer1031
Admin

PostSubject: Across the Narrow Sea   Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:15 am

Daenerys Targaryen knew that her brother intended to contact someone to arrange a marriage between her and a Dothraki war lord. He hadn't done so yet, but the idea of it honestly frightened her. She couldn't believe that her own brother, the last of her flesh and blood, would sell her that easily. It was all just so he could take the Iron Throne back from Robert Baratheon.

She too wanted to go home, but if marrying a Dothraki King was the only way to do it, she wasn't so sure it was worth it. She sigh, staring out the window of her home. The ocean was visible from the second story window, and the view stopped her heart. She had always loved the ocean, ever since she was a young girl. She could remember playing near it with her brother, back when he loved her...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ourrpguniverse.forumakers.com
fragilexsoul
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Across the Narrow Sea   Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:16 pm

Viserys came prancing through the halls, excited for the events he knew to be coming. He even smiled at the handmaid that curtsied to him in the hall. He was feeling rather chipper.
He rounded the corner that led to the hall which held his sister's chambers. He walked briskly, knowing she was in there preparing for her bath. Today was a big day.
He opened the doors and beamed at his sister, pleased to see that she seemed determined, just in her expression, to please him. He approached her and kissed her forehead, harshly.
"Ahh, my dear sister. I trust your morning is going rather well?"
He couldn't hold in his excitement. Soon, he would have an army. Soon, he would take back the Iron Throne.

Dreamer1031
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Across the Narrow Sea   Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:37 pm

Daenerys turned to see her brother standing there. She wanted to yell at him about being disrespectful for just walking into her room without knocking, but he was in a good mood, and she'd rather not change that. No one wanted to be anywhere near Viserys when he was angry or upset. He turned into this beast who loved to take his wrath out on everyone around him.

"Yes, Viserys, thank you for asking." She wasn't sure what else to say.

After she had bathed and dressed, she knew they were going to meet with a man by the name of Illyrio Mopatis. He had been helping them for quite some time to find a solution to Viserys's lack of help to take back the Iron Throne. She knew this had involved her marriage to the Dothraki war lord. She hoped against all odds that she could delay the marriage. Just long enough to find a way to get out of it...

"How has your day been, brother?" She climbed into her bath, letting the hot water soak into her pale skin. "Good, I hope."
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Across the Narrow Sea   Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:03 am

Viserys watched his sisters body move as she sank into her large bathing tub, eyes analyzing closer than usual for a brother. But then, their family was used to incest. Their parents had been brother and sister. He licked his lips, wanting to join her in that bath.
"It was just fine, thank you sister. I do believe I will join you. The water looks most inviting."
He ordered the handmaids to undress him as he kept his gaze on his sister the whole time, slowly growing a bit hard. She was such a beauty. The idea of her being pounded by another man made him both squirm with desire and jealousy.
After a few short moments, he was naked, and he slid into the tub beside his sister.
"Do you have any plans for the night?"

Dreamer1031
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Across the Narrow Sea   Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:09 am

Daenerys wanted to refuse her brother to accompanying her in the bath, but she knew it was no use. He would threaten her, like he always had, and she would be stuck taking one with him anyway. The difference was that he'd be a lot more forceful and rude toward her. She knew that he wanted her. Their parents had been siblings and to Viserys that meant it was alright for them to be together as well. To her it was sick.

"Other than the meeting you have set up I only planned to read and maybe sew some of my dresses." She lied, knowing full well she had not made any other plans.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Across the Narrow Sea   Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:14 am

"Ahh, yes. The meeting. I do hope that is rather fast. Perhaps I could accompany you afterwards? After all, it is only a short time from now that we won't be able to do this very often. I think it would be good for us."
Viserys slithered through the water and approached Daenerys, wrapping his fingers gently around her hips. He knew his erection was beginning to float near her and the thought aroused him even further. They were nearly touching torsos, which meant that his cock was surely on her stomach.
He peered down, examining her breasts and mentally flicking her small nipples with his tongue.
"Hm..."

Dreamer1031
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Across the Narrow Sea   Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:21 am

Daenerys was immediately disgusted by her brother's actions. He was the only family she had ever had, but that did not give him the excuse, in her eyes, to touch her like he was doing. She knew he was getting a sick sense of pleasure from being so close to her. If his erected cock on her stomach was not a sign of that, she wasn't sure what would be an obvious one. She tried to smile, though, and look pleasant for her older brother. She didn't want to "wake the dragon", as he often threatened her would happen if she didn't do as he commanded. She inhaled through her nose and let it out slowly.

"I wouldn't mind your company, brother, you know that." She was lying, but he would never know that she was.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Across the Narrow Sea   Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:27 pm

Viserys smiled at his sister, pleased that she hadn't refused the request. He really didn't want to give her up to this Dothraki savage, but he felt it was his best chance at getting the army he needed to regain the Iron Throne, which he knew in his heart of hearts was rightfully his.
In all honesty, he would rather just have his sister himself. Have her be his queen. But he knew that it would be more successful the way he had arranged everything.
His brows knitted together, annoyance quickly draping his face.
He did really want her so badly.
"Sister... You love me, don't you?..."

Dreamer1031
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Across the Narrow Sea   Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:36 pm

Daenerys feared she knew where this was going. The frustration that suddenly crossed his features was probably greatly due to the fact that he didn't want to trade her to the Dothraki King for an army. He wanted to be selfish and keep her for himself. An army was far more important to him than she would ever be, though. Anything to get him the throne back and she alone could not do that for him. She was to be just a pawn in his game. It saddened her, because she could remember a time when he treated her with such love and adoration. A time when they were siblings and siblings alone.

"Of course I do." She smiled at him reassuringly. "You are my brother."

She was hoping the comment wouldn't come off the way she had meant it. That she would never love him as anything more than a brother. She did not share the attraction for him that he had for her. The idea of spending the rest of her life in his bed horrified her to say the least. She wasn't sure it was something she could endure and survive through.

"Why do you ask?" She figured she might as well show more interest. She didn't want to make him angry.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Across the Narrow Sea   Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:00 am

There was a small twinkle in his eye, then, as he pulled Daenerys into a tight embrace. There was honestly no other place he could dream of being at this moment, not even sitting on the throne. At this moment, he was glad to still have his sister.
"No reason in particular, dear sister. I only wished to hear it... I feel as though I were in desperate need of it. As if I needed it to breathe at this moment..."
He sighed and began to wet the top of her hair with the water that was in his hands.
"Do you remember the nights we used to spend together, when we were younger?... I miss those times, sister. I miss us being that close."
He pushed her away just enough to look deep into her eyes.
"I can feel you slipping away from me... Every day I feel your hatred for me grow. I am not an idiot... And I do wish you would not lie to me..."

Last edited by fragilexsoul on Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dreamer1031
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Across the Narrow Sea   Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:28 pm

Daenerys felt a pang of sadness. She had guessed he knew of her burning anger towards him, but was hoping she could hide it from him to spare him the heartbreak it would cause. He may have made her angry, even enough to hate him at times, but she loved him. She could not help but love her brother, for that is what he was, her flesh and blood. She only wished he had more respect for her. It would make it easier for her to love him far more then hating him.

"It is not a lie that I love you, dear brother." She looked into his eyes, wanting him to see the truth in her words. "But it may be true that our relationship is not what it once was."

She didn't want him to get angry, so she continued to look at him in a way that would keep him calm. She usually did a wonderful job in keeping him level headed or at least calming him down enough to save herself or someone else from coming to harm.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Across the Narrow Sea   Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:00 pm

Viserys nodded and released a small chuckle at his own expense. The look she was giving him was enough to drive him to tears, but he would not show it in front of her. He simply kissed the top of her head and removed himself from the bath.

"I do believe we have only a mere hour before we must have this meeting. Do continue on with your bath alone, sister. You cannot afford to waste time on any distractions."

He allowed the servants to robe him and he exited the door swiftly, hiding the pain that was so visible on his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dreamer1031
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Across the Narrow Sea   Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:06 pm

Daenerys let out a long sigh after her brother had left her chambers and she was alone in her bath. She preferred to be alone, yes, but she did not like the sadness that he was hiding from her. She only wished things were different between them. She only wished that the both of them could be happy without resorting to her marrying a man, a barbarian being the better description, that she could in no way be happy with.

"Oh, Viserys..." She let out yet another sigh, tiring of sitting in the bath and asking her hand maids to help her to get ready. "I should look my best after all, should I not?"

It wasn't a real question, and her maids knew it, and they kept silent. She knew they were saddened for her, but she did not want their sadness. She just wanted to find a way out of this, knowing that there was never to be one.

When she was dressed, she knew that at any moment Jorah Mormont would be joining them. He was to be there when she met Khal Drogo.

"Please just let this go as planned." She took a deep breath and pushed her chamber doors open, off to find her brother and wait for Sir Mormont to arrive.

After that they only had to wait for Illyrio Mopatis before the Dothraki King would come to look at her.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Across the Narrow Sea   Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:33 pm

Back in his own chambers, Viserys ordered his own servants to dress and prepare him for the arrivals of Jorah Mormont and Illyrio Mopatis. He wasn't sure what to make of either of the men, but he already didn't like them. He didn't like anyone, really.

He sighed as his hair was brushed, wanting to get this over with so he could be one step closer to his rightful place on the Iron Throne of Westeros. When his servants were finished and he was ready, Viserys stood and made his way down the marble steps to the front of the mansion where he was to meet with Magister Illyrio.

Jorah followed Katherine's finger with his eyes and laid them upon the horselord's mansion.

"Yes. They actually are not even aware of my coming just yet. I heard of what is to come, and knew that it would be wise to do my part. We will more than likely be announced by Illyrio Mopatis when he comes out with the prince and princess Targaryen."

He sighed to himself, not looking forward to dealing with Viserys. In actuality, he was pledging to Daenerys, not Viserys. It would remain vague to keep his head on his shoulders for the time being, however.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dreamer1031
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Across the Narrow Sea   Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:48 pm

Daenerys saw her brother leaving to stand at the front of the building and hurried after him, wanting to be there to greet both men as well. It would be rather rude if she were not there. They would think she thought them not important enough to greet. They both were, she thought, and wanted them to know she thought as such by gracing them with her presence. She walked up and stood beside Viserys.

"There's Illyrio Mopatis now." She gestured her head toward the man walking up to them. "It's been some time since we've seen him. Hello Illyrio!"

She wanted to be polite and seem happy to see him arrive. Honestly, she knew that it was because of him that her brother had this idea in his head. It was truly his doing that she were to marry Khal Drogo. She wanted to show her hatred and anger, but she didn't. She had always been good at hiding it.

Illyrio walked up to the two siblings, glad to see them both looking well. He was impatient to make this agreement with Khal Drogo so that he could receive the money that had been promised to him. Daenerys was truly a beautiful young woman and any man would be lucky to have her. If he could offer Viserys what Drogo could, he'd be happy to take her himself. Unfortunately he hadn't been so blessed. There was no army he could give up for her hand. No, instead he'd have to settle for a nice sum of money to add to his already large estate.

"Hello, hello, it is nice to see you both." He bowed slightly. "It's been such a very long time. Are we just waiting for Jorah, then?"

Katherine nodded her head in response, not quite sure what else to say. She knew that Jorah was nervous, and she was even more so. Seeing the Targaryens was going to be the craziest thing she had ever done. Running into Jorah like she had was already crazy enough as it was. She just hoped that this didn't go horribly. She really didn't want to be the one to upset Viserys. Knowing her luck, though, she'd do just that in the end.

When they arrived in front of the building they found the Targaryens and this other man Jorah had spoke of standing there and looking down upon them, almost as if expecting Jorah.

"I thought you said they didn't know you were coming?" She whispered, confused and anxious. "Seems they might have after all."
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Across the Narrow Sea   Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:58 pm

Viserys greeted Illyrio with a joy that did not need to be faked. He was grateful for the man to have come up with the plan to wed his sister and this barbarian. He was out of a wife himself, but he couldn't gain the throne back with just a wife. He would need an army to defeat Robert. And that, to him, was more important than his sisters life itself.

As they waited for Jorah to arrive, he attempted to make small talk with the magister. The man didn't seem to want to take much part in it, simply impatient for everyone to arrive. His very surprised at how happy he was himself when Jorah rounded the corner on his horse, coming up the slope towards them. He was even more surprised, however, to see a girl with him.

Jorah observed how they all seemed to be aware of his arrival ahead of time and tried his best not to let this unsettle him.

"Yes... I see that. Though you are quite the surprise, I am sure. I certainly had planned on you coming along, so I doubt they knew."

He chuckled softly to the both of them and carried on his way up the slope to meet the three that were waiting. Around them, he could see a number of not so important guests. Possibly just people that had come with Illyrio to witness the meeting of the two worlds. He quietly wondered where the khal and the rest of his Dothraki were at that point in time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dreamer1031
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Across the Narrow Sea   Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:04 am

Daenerys beamed at Jorah as he walked up to to them, but was awfully curious about the girl that accompanied him. Had Jorah taken a wife or gotten himself a servant before arriving? No, she looked far too well kept to be a servant girl. No, she had to be either his wife or an unsuspected travel companion. They didn't walk next to each other with familiarity, so she was betting on the second option. She curtsied to them both, greeting them politely. She then looked to her brother, wondering how he would react and what words would come tumbling from his lips.

Illyrio was surprised to see a woman arriving with Jorah. Jorah did not know they expected him, but Illyrio had heard of him coming to see them days before.

"It is good to see you, Sir Mormont." She bowed his head in respect. "Now we just await the Khal."

Katherine was nervous because she knew that Viserys eyes were boring into her and not into Jorah. She had no idea what could be going on inside his head and made sure to avoid eye contact if she could. She did not want to give him a reason to say anything he wouldn't say if she weren't staring at him. She could hear her heart drumming in her ears and it took everything she had not to throw up what little contents she had in her stomach.

What have I gotten myself into?!
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Across the Narrow Sea   Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:08 am

Viserys contorted his mouth into a grimace, displeased that there was an unknown traveler with Jorah. She was well kept, so he knew she was not a slave. More than likely she was a whore. He frowned at the thought of Jorah being so distasteful as to bring his whore to this meeting of his sister's.

"Well, Sir Mormont, this is rather a surprise. Is this a whore you have with you? I can't imagine who else you might have travelling with you. We weren't informed you would have company."

He sneered at the girl, not liking the way she was looking at everything.

Jorah had to literally bite his tongue to contain all the anger that had suddenly boiled inside him. This girl was not a whore, or at least, he was assuming she wasn't. Whores held themselves differently and almost demanded sensual activity and conversation. This girl had avoided it the whole time.

"She is not, Prince Viserys. I am actually unsure of who she is, though I know her name to be Katherine. I picked her up in the harbor, she needed a companion."

He bowed down to Viserys, not wanting him to think he was being rude by disagreeing with him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dreamer1031
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Across the Narrow Sea   Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:51 am

Daenerys was shocked and ashamed of the things that her brother had said and she was going to make sure he knew it. You did not just assume that a woman was a whore. She turned to her brother and sighed at him, wanting to say more than she was about to but knowing it unwise to insult him too much in front of their company.

"Viserys, that was quite unfair and very rude of you." She shook her head. "I know you are impatient to have this meeting underway, but please do not take it out on an innocent girl who did nothing to deserve such treatment."

If he were going to listen to anyone it would be her. If anyone else tried, he would only sneer or grow angry. She hoped that there was enough love in that heart of his for her to calm himself.

"Katherine, it is lovely to have you here." She turned and smiled at the girl. "If you don't mind me asking, where are you from?"

Her face looked familiar, as if she'd seen a similar one before, but she did not know where to place it.

Katherine took a deep breath and ignored Viserys's words. She expected no less from the idiot. She didn't sneer, glare, or retort because she knew better. Though, if he knew who her father was she was sure he wouldn't be so quick to judge him. Her father was one of the only supporters of the Targaryen's left. Well, the ones that had any power anyway.

"I am from the Naylor realm in the South of Westeros, my lady." She only hoped that it did not give away so quickly who she was.

Here we go...
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Across the Narrow Sea   Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:28 am

Viserys set his lips in a straight line at his sister's remark. He didn't appreciated being belittled in front of the guests.

"I do not believe you are the one who will be sitting on the throne, my dear sister. I trust you keep your tongue steady when I am in your presence. You wouldn't want me angry."

He knew she would understand what he meant by this. He used it on her frequently to let her know she was crossing the line. "You wouldn't want to wake the dragon" is what he usually says to her. He didn't want to say this in front of the present company, but he would make sure she was aware of this later.

"The Naylor realm, hm? Lord Naylor has a daughter named Katherine. I wonder if you could be this girl?"

He looked her up and down then, trying to place her face to the description of this young Lady Naylor.

"No. I don't see it. You don't seem to be of that status. Though, according to my dear sister, I could very well be wrong, now couldn't I?"

Jorah once again had to refrain from retorting. Viserys was becoming more and more cruel as the conversation pressed on, and he couldn't bare the insults he was issuing Katherine.

He thought to himself how he came upon the girl, and was actually almost sure that she was Lord Naylor's daughter. He decided it best to keep this bit of information within his own head, however. That information in the wrong hands could prove very fatal for the girl. And that was the last thing he wanted at this point.

Much to his pleasure, he heard the sound of hooves drawing near. He turned and peered into the distance, seeing a cloud of dirt coming towards them. He sighed, knowing that these men were going to be intimidating to Katherine. He silently hoped she would be alright.

"It seems we have company, Prince Viserys."

Khal Drogo was leading his bunch of warriors with him along to the horselord's mansion that had been given to him. The place was beautiful, stones smooth and very pale, bright in the sunlight. But it was not the place for a Dothraki king and his people.

He began the slope to the place of meeting with the Targaryens, knowing his soon-to-be khaleesi would be waiting for him. When he trekked the final yards to where the audience was being held, he stopped before them, not saying a word.

He scoped the faces of the people before him, all kneeling in his presence. He nodded at them, releasing them from their position, and looked at the little prince and Magister Illyrio who was beside him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dreamer1031
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Across the Narrow Sea   Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:33 am

Daenerys tried to keep her face calm as Khal Drogo and his warriors rode up before them. She did not want to show weakness so soon, but was sure that would change later after she was forced to wed this man. He was intimidating and honestly frightened her quite a bit. She took a deep breath and waited to see if he approved of her or not. She was scared to think of how Viserys would react if the Khal was not pleased with what he saw. He would surely be angry and cause trouble for everyone around him.

Please, just let us get this over with!

Katherine refrained from telling Viserys exactly who she was and that she'd have him killed if he didn't hold his tongue. For all she knew her family were dead and gone and she was the last surviving Naylor. If she was, that meant she had a realm at home waiting for her. Usually a woman could not rule a realm, but where she was from it was completely acceptable as long as she planned to wed in her future.

She turned when the horses started to ride up and felt her heart speed up when the Khal was so near to them. He was even more gorgeous in person, but was also far more scary and intimidating. She took a deep breath and tried not to look him directly in the eyes so that she would not come off as rude.

Wow...wow...WOW!
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Across the Narrow Sea   Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:46 am

As the Khal rode up on his horse, company behind him, Viserys felt a large lump grow in his throat. The warlord was much larger than he had anticipated. He almost pitied his sister for what she would have to endure with him. He was certainly thrice times her size. He took a deep breath and let it out slowly as he approached them all, gazing about at their faces as they all kneeled, including Viserys himself. Though he was the first to stand back on his feet.

"Welcome, Khal Drogo. It is indeed a pleasure."

He bowed slightly, showing his appreciation. He gestured beside him at Daenerys.

"This is my sister, your queen."

He beamed at her, proud of the display they were giving the khal. She was a perfect vision.

Jorah couldn't help but want to get as far away from the men and their horses as possible. He knew how their attitudes could be, and he didn't want to get in the way of them if something went wrong during this meeting today.

He observed as the Khal watched everyone, knowing very well that the man didn't like so many people being around that he didn't trust.

Jorah reached protectively for Katherine, placing his arm on her arm to let her know that he wouldn't let anything happen to her.

Drogo looked at the small girl that was beside Viserys and observed her small frame. She was indeed a sight to see. Her beauty was beyond what the tales had told him it would be, which pleased him. She seemed frightened, which pleased him as well. He enjoyed seeing the effect his appearance had on people.

Out of the corner of his eye he saw Jorah Mormont placing his hand on yet another girl. He was confused at this. No one had informed him of another female being around for the meeting. He made his way over to them, treading carefully with his horse so not to step on anyone. He looked closely at her, wanting to see her better. Her hair was just a shade darker than Daenerys Targeryen's, which was a bit more appealing to him.

He was growing impatient of having to lean far down to see what she looked like, so he dismounted his horse quickly and walked over to where her and Jorah were kneeling. He lifted her from her chin, gazed deep within her eyes. They held shock and fear, bewilderment, and amazement. He was fondest of the last part. He made a small grunt and looked to Jorah, an understanding being exchanged silently between them.

Without a word, he mounted his horse, walked once quickly in a circle, and looked at everyone before leaving the mansion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dreamer1031
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Across the Narrow Sea   Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:52 am

Daenerys watched, confused, as Khal Drogo got back onto his horse after looking Katherine over and rode away. He hadn't even said anything to any of them. She took a deep breath and looked around, wondering if someone else knew something that she had missed during all of what had just gone on.

Did he like me? Was I pleasing to him? What is going on?!

She looked to Viserys, hoping the answer would be there in his eyes.

Katherine stood shocked as Khal Drogo got off of his horse and pulled her by her chin to look at her. When he had looked at Jorah, she was confused as to what was going on. She watched as he got back on his horse and began to ride away. She took a deep breath, relieved that she made it through the meeting with the Khal.

Wow...he is so strong and sexy!

She refrained from smiling, because she did not want anyone around her to see her do so. They might get upset or suspicious, or maybe even think her crazy. She looked to Jorah for answers, unsure of what was going on.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Across the Narrow Sea   Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:01 am

Viserys watched, confused, as the khal looked over the woman sitting with Jorah. He was even more confused as he rode away after his observation of her. He looked to Illyrio, who seemed just as confused as he did, and Daenerys, who was also confused and searching for answers.

He brought his hands to his head, shocked and bewildered.

"Does anyone know what that means?!"

Jorah couldn't believe what he had just witnessed. This wasn't good for them, not in the least. He jumped as Viserys bellowed out at all of them, certain that he was the only one who fully grasped what had just occurred. He motioned for Katherine to stay put and then swiftly strode up to Viserys, quickly trying to think of how to tell the boy his sister was not chosen for the warlord's queen.

"My Prince... I regret to inform you that..." He let out a sigh before continuing. "The khal has chosen Katherine to be his queen, not Daenerys..."

He backed away and kneeled down, not wanting to be in the way of Viserys' wrath, which he was sure about to come.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dreamer1031
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Across the Narrow Sea   Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:06 am

Daenerys wasn't sure whether she should be absolutely horrified or completely relieved by the events that had just unfolded before them. The Khal didn't want her after all. She was not what he was looking for. She suddenly feared for Katherine, though. She did not come here with the intention of becoming someone's queen. Of that she was sure. She frowned, not sure how to react. She wasn't sure what this truly meant for all of them.

Katherine could not believe what had just happened and felt her knees begin to give out beneath her. Here she was thinking that she would have to watch the sexiest man in all of Game of Thrones history decide to marry Daenerys right in front of her. It had been hard enough watching it on her television at home. When Jorah uttered the words that he had chosen her for his queen instead, she had been both horrified and pleased.

I'll say it again... What have I gotten myself into?

She tried not to, but found she couldn't help but look up at Viserys for his reaction. She knew that this wasn't going to be good. It wasn't going to be good at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Across the Narrow Sea   

Back to top Go down

Across the Narrow Sea
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our RPG Universe :: Game of Thrones-
Jump to: