Our RPG Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where friends can RP in all their imaginary worlds.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Across the Narrow Sea

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

Across the Narrow Sea - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Across the Narrow Sea   Across the Narrow Sea - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 3:18 am

Viserys couldn't believe his ears. Was he hearing things?

"What?..."

He looked around, trying to grasp the reality of the situation, completely unable to.

"WHAT?!"

He turned to his sister, enraged and ready to lay all of the blame on her. He grabbed her by the hair and brought her to her knees, kneeling before him and sobbing in pain. He was infuriated, and couldn't help himself from this point forward.

"You filthy, tainted, worthless creature! What did you do to weasel your way out of this?! You conniving snake, I know you did this to me on purpose! You want me to fail! You never wanted to see me rise. YOU DID THIS TO ME!!"

Viserys tossed her to the side, unable to contain his anger. He marched over to Kathrine, knowing that now she was to be Drogo's queen, she was untouchable, as well as his only hope to ever getting back the Iron Throne.

"You, girl. I beg of you..." He got down on his knees, clutching at the skirts of her dress. "You must help me. I will do anything, anything to make you pleased enough to do this one thing that I ask. I need an army, and army to help me win back my Iron Throne. Ask, whatever you want, just please, please help me!"

Jorah watched in horror as Viserys tossed around his poor sister like a rag doll. He knew very well that it was not her fault the khal did not choose her. He saw something in Katherine that was not there in Daenerys. He sensed it was a spark of assertiveness that he knew Drogo had seen within her. But nonetheless, this was not to be placed upon Daenerys' shoulders, and he rushed to her aid the moment Viserys dropped her to the ground.

"Shh shh, there there, Princess. I've got you..."

He glared at Viserys' back as he inched towards Katherine. He was about to get back up when he realized that the boy was falling to his knees in desperation at the girl's feet.

Hmph, it's about time he was humbled...
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Across the Narrow Sea   Across the Narrow Sea - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 3:03 am

Daenerys was only slightly shocked that her brother had reacted the way that he had. She could feel her body crying out in pain as she lay there on the ground, Jorah trying his hardest to comfort her. She wanted to cry out but knew that she would regret it if she had. She needed to show him that he had in no way won and that he would not get any satisfaction from harming her. She had to hold her ground any way that she could.

She watched as her dear brother groveled at Katherine's feet. She wanted to scoff at him and call him names, but refrained, afraid that he'd just get up and try to beat her to a bloody pulp.

Oh, how the tables have turned.

She watched, curious as to how Katherine would respond to her brother's pleas for help.

Katherine has not expected to find Viserys pleading at her skirts, but there he was before her. She wanted to let her draw drop to the ground, but held her jaw tightly so as not to look too surprised. She didn't want him to change his mind and start to treat her the way that he had just treated his own flesh in blood. She thought for a moment on his pleas, wondering how to go about helping him and helping herself at the same time. She glanced over at Daenerys, coming up with a plan.

"I'll help you, yes, but I do have my conditions Viserys Targaryen." She spoke sternly, wanting him to know she was dead serious in what she was about to say. "You will not under any circumstances touch your sister like that ever again and if I find out that you do, our arrangement is off."

There, that should take care of her problems. Now, is there anything else I should cover?

"Also, do not push my future husband because I am sure that if you do he will take your life. That also means disrespecting me is not wise, especially in front of him. No man likes to see another man treating his wife in a way that he does not deserve." She nodded her head. "Have I made myself clear, Targaryen?"

She took a deep breath and let it out slowly. That was the hardest thing she had ever done and she knew that this whole experience would only be getting harder.
Back to top Go down
https://ourrpguniverse.rpg-board.net
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Across the Narrow Sea   Across the Narrow Sea - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 2:37 pm

Viserys looked up at the girl with a look of pure shock that he was sure he looked even more like a fool than he had when he started groveling to this stranger. He looked to his sister, wondering why in the world she mattered to this woman. Her concern of him pushing the Khal towards killing him was somewhat of a shock to him as well.

He swallowed, hard, unsure what to say. But he knew he would do whatever it took to please this woman. He needed his army.

"You have my word that I will follow your conditions, my lady..."

It was then that he stood, defeated and humiliated. He stormed past present company, glared at his sister as he passed her as well. He entered the mansion and didn't say a word to anyone.

Jorah sighed with relief, thankful that Katherine had been able to condition that Viserys not touch his sister again. This was something he thought no one would be able to do: control the Prince Targeryen. He was like wildfire, you couldn't contain him. Yet here she was, doing just that.

He stood then, approached the woman.

"So what are you plans now, Katherine?" He leaned into her and whispered, "My apologies... I mean Lady Naylor..."
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Across the Narrow Sea   Across the Narrow Sea - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 3:09 pm

Daenerys had been surprised when one of Katherine's conditions had been for her own safety. It was one of the last things she would have expected. What had she done to deserve protection from this woman? When Viserys walked by her and glared she barely noticed, because she was too busy looking at this woman with awe and shock. She had managed to get her brother to bend to her will. This was something she had never expected to see.

Katherine watched Viserys stalk away, embarrassed and upset. She was honestly surprised that he had agreed to both of the things she had said. He seemed surprised that those were her two conditions, though. She had wanted to protect both of them and she knew that was how it sounded. He probably was unsure as to why she would care for his safety. She hadn't thought about that before she said it. She did, though. She could remember being very upset when he had died in the series. If she could prevent that, she would.

When Jorah addressed her as Lady Naylor she wanted to run, but knew that he would never let harm come to her and would never use it against her. Instead she looked at him and nodded her head before answering his question.

"I guess I'm being forced to marry Khal Drogo." She stated. "If I tried to run he would only find me and force me into it regardless of all the running I had done."

Laurana was sitting at the bottom of the slave ship when it docked. She knew that her and the other girls in the ship would be taken to see the Targaryens and be offered as slaves for the household. Only up to four of them would be picked. The others would not know what the fates held for them until another time. She wasn't sure if she hoped to be picked or not. So when they were unloaded from the boat she wasn't sure if she should want to run or stay put.

It's a short ride from here, or so the man on the dock had said earlier, so it shouldn't be long before we get there.

"Come on ladies." The man who owned them all motioned for them to get on the back of a wagon. "It's not far from here."

She climbed in, not wanting to disobey him and get whipped across her face. There was no way she'd have a chance to be picked if she was damaged goods. No, Viserys and Daenerys were both beautiful and wouldn't want ugly slaves representing their house.

Why do I even care what they want?

She had always loved the Targaryen family while watching the television show back in Wales, but whens he woke up in Westeros she hadn't expected to be a slave. Of all the things she could have been this is what her fate held for her.

When they arrived in front of the house Daenerys was outside with another woman and two men. They all seemed to be mulling something over.

Well, here goes nothing.

"I have brought the slaves Prince Viserys had requested to look at." The man bowed before Daenerys, showing his respects.

The larger of the two men went in search of Viserys and Laurana could feel her heart start to speed up.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Across the Narrow Sea   Across the Narrow Sea - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 1:42 am

Viserys was in his chambers, brushing his hair himself when there was a soft knock on his doors.

"What?!"

He turned around as he snapped his question. As they doors opened, he was very confused as to who these men were asking him to come outside. When they announced they had brought the slaves he requested, his spirits lifted several steps.

"Ahh... Thank you. Yes I will be there shortly."

The two men bowed and left him alone. Viserys stood, straightening out his clothing and checking himself in his reflection. He looked composed well enough, and his eyes were no longer puffy from being irate. He nodded once, approving of his appearance.

When he came down and saw the selection of slaves they had brought him, he was appalled.

"These women look haggard. You would think that if you were wanting to sell slaves, you would tidy them up a bit after they docked, wouldn't you agree?"

He shot a glare at the men who had brought them, wondering what sort of idiots they were and what they worked for. He scanned their faces again and one jumped out at him.

She was yellow haired, fair skinned, and her eyes were bright, even with the sadness and fear that was in her eyes. He knelt before her, examining her closer.

"This girl, I like. The rest can go. And I do mean now."

Jorah had been shocked when the men arrived with the slaves. He hadn't expected to be here for a time such as this. He wondered how many of them Viserys planned to take with him, or if he would even take any.

Just as expected, when the prince showed himself again he was still fuming and wanting to take out his anger on anyone around him that he could. Though he was still even surprised to see that he picked only a single slave out of the group that had been brought to him.

He turned to Katherine, wondering where to go from here.

"We must bring you to the khal within three days for the wedding ceremony. Is there anything you need done before hand, my lady?"
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Across the Narrow Sea   Across the Narrow Sea - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 1:50 am

Daenerys watched as her brother came fuming out of their home. She knew he would be this way for quite some time. When he began to insult the men that were here with the slaves she nearly felt sorry for them, but not as sorry as she felt for the girl he had picked to keep. Only one girl, who was quite beautiful under all the dirt. She smiled at the girl, trying to show her some compassion. She would soon find that Viserys did not know the word compassion or how to show it to anyone around him.

Poor girl.

Katherine looked to Jorah after watching Viserys pick a girl to keep as a slave. She knew that this could go awfully bad for the girl, but did not feel it wise to interfere at that moment. Viserys was barely holding it together as it was. She needed to let him keep what little composure he had managed to pull together before coming out before them. She took a deep breath and let it out, thinking to herself.

"I want a man sent to my home to check and see what has happened." She whispered. "I want him to tell my family, if they are alive, that I live and am to wed a Dothraki king. Tell him to tell them they mustn't worry about me because I am well. Then I want him to find us and bring us a response even if it is merely to tell me that they no longer walk the halls of my family's castle."

She then looked over to Viserys and sigh to herself. He was going to be more trouble than he was worth, but she was going to watch out for him anyway.

"When must we leave if we are to be there within three days?"

Laurana would have been surprised to be picked at all, but when she was the only one picked she nearly puked from the shock. He was angry about something and even through all of his anger and disdain he had hand picked her to be his only slave from the large group of twenty girls that had shown up at his doorstep. She stepped forward and kept her eyes on the ground, not wanting to look at him directly and anger him somehow. This was going to be quite the roller coaster ride, she felt, and she wasn't sure she'd survive it.

I'm not sure I should say anything. It might be wise to keep my mouth shut..
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Across the Narrow Sea   Across the Narrow Sea - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 2:24 am

Viserys took his new girl by the shoulders, examine her more closely this time.

She had marvelous structure, her hair, while obviously filthy and a bit ratted, had a softness to it that he found himself testing. He smiled, ever so slightly, and let out a small "hmph" noise. His hands were now at his back as he spoke to her.

"What is your name, girl? Though I do say, if it is something I cannot wrap my head around, we may just have to start calling you something else."

He was walking around her now, examining the rest of her body, stalking her like he would prey.

Jorah wrinkled his nose in disgust at the Targaryen boy, but doing his best to conceal his distaste from the boy himself. He returned his attention to the more important matter at hand: Katherin Naylor and her marriage to Khal Drogo, the Dothraki warlord and king. He sighed, pondering the answer to the girl's question.

"I do believe it would be best to leave by nightfall, my lady. It is quite a travel from here..."

He tried his best not to pay attention to what was happening with Viserys, but he couldn't help and worry for his new slave's safety. She seemed like such a fragile thing. He was sure he would have her broken within a fortnight.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Across the Narrow Sea   Across the Narrow Sea - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:54 pm

Daenerys watched all of the events taking place before her. She let out a sigh and turned to walk back into her chambers. She wasn't going to be any help at that moment and if Katherine was going to be forced to marry Khal Drogo she wanted to go with her. It was the least she could do. The only reason the man had seen her in the first place was because she had just happened to be there when he had come to see her. She would help her get through this the best that she could and would be a loyal friend along the way.

I just hope she'll let me come with her. I have nothing else left here for me.

Katherine thought on Jorah's words. They would have to leave that night. She couldn't believe that it was all happening this way. She had always had feelings for Khal Drogo while watching the show, but she hadn't been the one he forced into having sex with him on his wedding night. She wasn't sure he'd react to her and treat her the same way as he had begun to with Daenerys. All she could hope was that she too could soften the heart of Khal Drogo. She took a deep breath before responding to Ser Jorah Mormont.

"Okay, well we must make preparations to leave then." She looked to Daenerys as she began to walk away. "If she wishes to come with us, that is what I wish as well. I know that Viserys will not be leaving my side, whether I like it or not."

This is all going to be...interesting...

Laurana was surprised that he had actually even cared to ask for her name. His hair was even more beautiful in person and she longed to reach out and touch it to see if it was as soft as it looked. She didn't, though, because to him all she was was a slave. She was his possession, not a person, and she would only do anything with his permission. She took a deep breath through her nose and then began to speak.

"My name is Laurana, sir." She answered politely and intelligently, wanting to make a good impression.

Please just let me bathe, and then you will be far more happy with my appearance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Across the Narrow Sea   Across the Narrow Sea - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Across the Narrow Sea
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our RPG Universe :: Game of Thrones-
Jump to: