Our RPG Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where friends can RP in all their imaginary worlds.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Doctor Who

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

Doctor Who - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 4:07 pm

Not entirely human? What the hell is that supposed to mean?...

He looked over the man who called himself a doctor, wondering how he would even begin to tell if someone was human or not. None of this was making any sense to him and he wanted to know now.

"I like how she thinks, too. Tell me what the hell is going on!"

He didn't want to come off as rude or even mean, but he was more confused than he had ever been in his life. Something that was plastic was trying to come after him for some reason or anything, and now all of a sudden he's being accused of no being human. None of it was logical.

The doctor jerked back as the man yelled at him as we was still just inches from his face. He pulled on his jacket, having a feeling of being emasculated at the moment, and took a few steps towards Hadley in the opposite direction of Chadwick.

"You're what they call a Chimera. Your DNA has been spliced with an alien's. In your case, Caxtarids. They're a big lot, hair and eyes like yours. But they have a bloodlust. Vicious creatures, none of them has a kind bone in their body for anything that isn't a Caxtarid."

He looked at Hadley as he spoke these last words, as if wanting to fill her in more than Chadwick.

"These plastics that are chasing you are called Autons. I still don't know why they're after you. Maybe they sensed you were infected by the Caxtarids and wanted to eliminate you. Not sure yet. But whatever the reason is, we need to fight them."
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 4:13 pm

Hadley was taken aback by Chadwick's shouting and found herself shrinking a bit. She had never liked when people yelled. Even though her father had a military background, he never yelled at her, knowing that it was a fear of hers. She didn't like negativity, which she assumed was another reason she was so attracted to the Doctor. He had an upbeat and happy personality that kept her feeling calm.

"Well, how do we beat these things then?" She looked toward the TARDIS door, wondering if they were waiting outside for them. "I just want to get this over with so I can go back to that beautiful planet we left back there."

She could feel the Doctor only inches from her and wanted to grab onto him, because Chadwick's anger still had her a bit shaken. She knew she needed to get her emotions under control if she was to continue traveling with the Doctor, though. She knew that there would probably be many angry and loud people in their future.
Back to top Go down
https://ourrpguniverse.rpg-board.net
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 5:09 pm

Chadwick twisted his fingers together, ashamed of the effect his screaming had on Hadley. She was a sweet girl, he could tell, and he wasn't proud of scaring her the way that he did. He sighed, wishing he could take it back. His anger was fading quickly. Confusion was all that was left.

"I still don't understand how that could have happened, with the Caxtarids I mean. I don't remember anything happening. I was born human. I didn't always look like this. I got sick one day and when I recovered, this is what I looked like. The doctors couldn't explain it, but we learned to just move on from it."

He crossed his arms, shooting an apologetic half smile at Hadley.

"But yeah... These plastics. How do we beat them? I don't feel like being useless in this whole thing."

The doctor moved his mouth back and forth, trying to get a good read on Chadwick. Feeling defeated, he got back on track with the more important matter at hand: saving their lives.

"First thing's first: I need to capture one and scan it. From there, I will know what to do. It's been a while since I've dealt with these things."

He looked back at Hadley, realizing how nervous she seemed. He frowned, hoping she was alright. He grabbed her hand tightly and squeezed it once before letting go.

"We have to move quickly. I don't know what these things are up to right now, they could be on their way to destroying London. And I don't think that would be good."

He nodded once at them and then opened up the TARDIS. Once outside, he found that the Auton had followed them and was waiting just outside, stopped until they had emerged.

"Oh my. Hello there!"

His hand shot back into his pocket and brought out his sonic screwdriver, pressed a button near the one that scanned things. The tip of it glowed blue once more and the Auton froze, immobilized.

"There we go. Now, I've got to scan this thing."

He moved around the Auton, somewhat animatedly, scanning it in various places, pausing for a long moment on the back of its head. After a few moments, he exclaimed in understanding and triumph.

"Aha! These things aren't here on their own. Someone or something is controlling them. The only question is: who or what it is? Hm... It's a transmitter of some kind. We need to find the source. But where could it be?"
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 5:29 pm

Hadley was confused. A transmitter? Something was controlling these things from somewhere in London? She bit down on her bottom lip, no clue how to help him with what he was looking for. She was calming down now, though, which she knew would be more help than what she was previously feeling. Him squeezing her hand was just what she needed. She just needed to feel comforted.

"How do we find this transmitter? Can we pick up on its signal or something?" It's all she could come up with. Her father being in the military didn't leave her without some knowledge of communication.

Yeah, but you didn't learn anything about alien communication, dummy!
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 5:46 pm

Chadwick stroked his chin with his fingers, trying to come up with some sort of input for the situation. Like he had stated before, he didn't want to seem useless.

"Well I'm sure there's some way we can track down whoever is controlling these plastics from within them. I mean, when you're tracking something down, you place a tracker on it and that tracker carries a link to you. Not only can you track down whatever it is you're tracking, but someone can reverse it and end up tracking you down too. There's got to be someway to do that. Right?"

The doctor looked up from what he was doing with the Auton and stared at Chadwick. Several beats later, he burst into a giant grin, grabbed Chadwick's face, and planted a wet kiss on his face.

"Boy, you are a genius!"

He turned to Hadley and gave her another smack on her lips, appreciative that put in her two cents with the situation as well.

"I have the best team I could ask for with the pair of you. Truly, I am honoured."

He released Hadley and looked back and forth for a few moments, admiring his companions, before returning to the Auton. He scanned the body a few more times and concluded that there was something he could use that was in the head of the Auton. He popped it off and looked at the bottom of it, up and inside the make of the thing. He wrinkled his nose and squinted his eyes as he examined the thing, then notice the small red blip that was near the middle top of the thing.

"Aha! There you are, you gorgeous thing."

He went back into the TARDIS and looked back at the two outside, waiting for them to come in behind him and close the door.

"Well, come on then!"
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 5:51 pm

Hadley couldn't help but let her fingers press against her lips where the Doctor's had been only moments before. He had kissed her again, and this time because he was truly happy to have her there to help him. She knew her self esteem was going to try and take this from her, and there was no way she was going to let that happen. She was going to hang on to the happiness that came with being around this man, even if it took all of the energy her heart had to overpower the issues she had within herself. No way would she let anyone, especially herself, ruin this.

"Coming..." She whispered, her fingertips still on her lips as she walked through the doors and into the TARDIS.

She walked closer to the Doctor, but kept a small distance away, not wanting to get in the way of whatever it was he was about to do. She had forgotten about her fingertips on her lips, so they just continued to rest there.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 5:59 pm

Chadwick stared after the doctor as he walked back into his box. He couldn't believe the man just kissed the both of them. He looked at Hadley while she walked in after the doctor and couldn't help but feel a pang of jealousy. She was obviously nuts for the guy. Why, he didn't know, but it was a shot to his self esteem.

"Yeah, me too."

He looked back at the plastic body and frowned at it, wondering why it was wanting to destroy him. He silently thought to himself if it was because of what those aliens had apparently done to him. He still wanted know why he didn't remember. But maybe the doctor could help him figure that one out after they saved everyone.

Chadwick allowed his eyes to really wander around the spaceship this time, taking into focus the capacity of it all.

"This is way bigger on the inside..."

The doctor glanced up and and found Chadwick walking around with his nose in the air, examining the TARDIS. He grinned, the sight all too familiar to him.

"Yeahhhh, I get that I a lot."

He took the head of the Auton and placed it on a panel near the navigation screen. He twirled a wire around one that was inside the head of the Auton and pressed a few more buttons on the controls. Within moments, the signal was locked on and they had the source of the transmission.

"Alright boys and girls, we have our destination. Hadley, you know what to do. Chadwick," the man looked at him confused, "find someplace to hang on."

The doctor kicked the control panel and the TARDIS began to rumble and shake in response.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 6:03 pm

Hadley snapped out of her daze and grabbed on to her usual pole, not wanting to go flying across the TARDIS. She hoped Chadwick could get a hold on something fast enough, because it would be a very bumpy ride for them all. She didn't know where exactly the TARDIS was taking them, but she was very excited to get there. She let he TARDIS shake her around, but kept her tight grip on the pole. She let her eyes travel to the smiling Doctor and couldn't help but grin from ear to ear herself. He was truly brilliant.

When the TARDIS stopped shaking and they had finally landed, she waited for the Doctor's instructions. She had no idea what wait for them out there and she was afraid that it would be bigger, scarier, and more harmful to them then these Autons were. She didn't want to lose her life by making some stupid move.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 6:14 pm

Chadwick abruptly shot a glance at what Hadley was doing and did the same, jumping onto the same pole as she had. He didn't mean to, but he had panicked. To avoid things being awkward, he just avoided looking at her. He figured if he didn't look at her, she wouldn't think he did it on purpose.

When they had landed, he wondered just where they were and what exactly happened. He still didn't know what this box was, and he didn't know what it did. But he had gathered that it was some sort of transport system. He released the pole and began to brush off his clothes, feeling as though a bunch of dirt had somehow gotten onto them.

"Alight, so, what's going on now?"

The doctor glanced at his two passengers, pleased to see his ship so full at once. He beamed at the two of them, glad to have them along for the ride.

"Oh I'm so glad you two are here. Ha! Alright. So it led us here..."

The doctor walked over to the door and pulled it open, walked outside. Around him was a bridge, the bank of a river just feet from where they stood. He looked around and observed that they were just aside the London Eye. He gaped at it, surprised to see it there.

"Oh my. Well, I wonder where this thing is then. It has to be someplace large, maybe even a bit hot."

He looked around and saw a section that held a shaft that would go below the surface.

"Ah. Here we are."
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 6:18 pm

Hadley looked down at the ventilation shaft and stifled a groan. She hated going into cramped spaces. She did it a lot when she was younger, her father training all of their children in the obstacle course so that they were strong and could face any obstacle that could get in their way. It was always mental and physical training with him. She took a deep breath and walked over to stand beside the Doctor.

"Okay, so what's in there waiting for us?" She took a deep breath. "Is it a lead Auton or something different?"

She looked over at Chadwick and then back at the Doctor. She wanted to continue to be helpful to him. She liked the rewards she got for doing so. She tried not to giggle at the thought of it and merely smiled instead.

"And how are we going to beat it?"
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 6:55 pm

The vastness of all that was going on was beginning to be too much for Chadwick to handle. He put his head in his hands and tried to calm down by taking some deep breaths. He couldn't believe what was happening to him. The doctor saved his life, yes, but he also caused so much confusion that he didn't know what to do with himself anymore.

He sighed, realizing he couldn't just sit around and pity himself, and walked over to the doctor and Hadley, wanting to help. Hadley asked the same questions he was going to, so he just kept his mouth shut and waited for the answers.

The doctor looked from Hadley to Chadwick, then back to Hadley again.

"Oh, you two. Ha!"

He grinned at them somewhat sheepishly, still unbelieving that he had such wonderful companions again. He pulled a vial out of his coat pocket and wiggled it around a bit.

"This is called anti-plastic. I'm going to go down there and ask what is called "the Nestene Consciousness" to leave. There are certain rules that have been placed, actually more like laws, and it's not abiding them. If it doesn't leave, I'm going to throw this into it, at it, whatever you prefer to say. Have we got that covered?"

He looked between the pair of them, still smiling.

"Fantastic! Now let's go."
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 6:59 pm

Hadley followed behind the Doctor, hoping that whatever this Nestene Consciousness was, it wouldn't find a way to hurt them before they had done what they came here to do. She stuck close to the Doctor, not wanting to be too far away. More of those mannequins could be around any corner waiting to grab one of them the first chance that it got. She tried to step lightly, not wanting to make too much noise. She knew that the Doctor wouldn't want this thing to be expecting them. If his plan was going to work they'd have to take him by surprise.

When they entered the area where the Nestene Consciousness was, she almost gagged at the site of the thing in front of her. It was huge, guarded by two mannequins. It didn't have a face. It just looked like a big plastic blob.

"Ew..." She finally let herself whisper, knowing that it knew they were there when the mannequins turned around to face the Doctor.

Please just let us get out of here alive...
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 7:10 pm

Chadwick followed blindly behind Hadley and the doctor, not wanting to get in the way of the plan and ruining things. He kept his calm, kept quiet, and kept a look out for anything or anyone that could be around them.

As they stepped into this creature's lair, he wanted to gag at the smell that was surrounding them. It honestly smelled like burning plastic. And the smell of burning plastic isn't bad in itself, but when it's as potent as it was in that area, it made him want to throw up his lunch.

"This isn't good..."

The doctor furrowed his brow at the two beside him disapprovingly.

"Oh man up, the both of you."

He looked back to the Consciousness and smiled widely.

"Ah. Hello there! I've come to make peace."

He threw his hands into the air, flashing his palms at the two mannequins that were making their ways to them.

"See? Nothing in my hands. I am here to discuss a parley under the rules of the Shadow Convention."

The Consciousness and the doctor got into a discussion about what was right here and what was needed to be done. They came to an agreement and the Nestene agreed to leave. The doctor looked at Chadwick and Hadley, pleased with himself. Then the mannequins grabbed him and found the vial of anti-plastic in his coat pocket.

The Consciousness became irate, yelling things of weaponry and betrayal.

"I swear to you, I only brought that as a precaution. I wasn't going to use it if I didn't have to."
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 7:16 pm

Hadley did not like the turn of events. It seemed as if they had won the argument, but now the large plastic thing was angry at the Doctor for having the anti-plastic. When the mannequins grabbed him she was scared, not wanting to lose this man already. She looked around desperately, trying to find a way to help the doctor. The axe that just so happened to be sitting near by caught her attention.

What am I supposed to do with that, chop them to death?

She continued to look about, scared that she wouldn't figure out something fast enough. She knows that what she needs to do is get the anti-plastic from the mannequin. She watches as the Consciousness begins to move, sending out some way into the air.

Oh no, what's it doing?!

She looks around again, fully panicking this time, but knowing the Doctor would want her to keep calm. A chain, which was attatched above her head, seemed like her best bet.

How do I get it unhooked? She looked around desperately and then remembered the axe. There!

"Stand back, Chadwick." She grabbed the axe and pulled it up above her head. "I have to save him..."

She knew her adoration for him was dripping in every word and she knew that she was about to do something crazy, but she couldn't help it. He made her a little crazy.

She let the axe fall and watched the chain break away from the post. She grabbed it, climbed up on the railing, and braced herself.

Here goes nothing
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 7:25 pm

Chadwick gaped at both the doctor and Hadley, stunned by all that was going on. In this case, he should have been the one saving the doctor. But since he had no real feelings towards the man other than maybe being grateful to have been saved himself, he wouldn't have had that extra nudge to be insane like Hadley did. He laughed, short and breathy.

"You're mad, you know that right? You're going to get yourself killed over this guy!"

He looked down at the doctor, silently hoping that nothing would happen to any of them.

The doctor widened his eyes as the Consciousness sent out his radial wave.

"He's awakening all of the Autons in the city. Everywhere, these things will be attacking everyone!"

He looked up at Hadley, realizing what she was about to do. He knew that she was their only chance at winning this. But regardless of that, he didn't want her to get hurt. That was the last thing that he wanted. He closed his eyes, waiting for this part to be over already. He hated prolonging the victory.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 7:30 pm

Hadley looked down at Chadwick for a moment. He was right, she was absolutely barking mad. Just a day ago she wouldn't have ever imagined doing anything like this, but she wasn't going to let anything happen to the Doctor or to all of the people in the world. It wasn't just London at stake, she could sense that, and she was going to help the world one way or another. Saving the Doctor was her best bet and that was what she was going to do.

"You're right, I am mad." She nodded her head and then whispered the next bit so only Chadwick could hear, or so she hoped. "But I won't lose him."

She let her feet fly from the railing and she soared toward the mannequin holding the anti-plastic. Her feet collided with him, forcing him to let go of the Doctor, drop the anti-plastic, and stumble towards the Consciousness. It wavered a bit and then fell into the plastic which she knew would give the Doctor the chance he needed to break free from the other mannequin. She only hoped he could get the anti-plastic in time to stop this thing.

Come on, Doctor...

She let herself swing back, grabbing onto the railing with her foot, hoping she didn't fall to her death after what she had just managed to do.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 7:48 pm

Chadwick quickly grabbed onto Hadley, helping her back over the side of the railiing. He held onto her, not wanting to risk her leaving and doing something crazy like that again that could possibly get her killed.

"You're insane, Hadley... You got me scared."

He looked down at the doctor then, who was getting free of the mannequin and going after the vial of anti-plastic.

The doctor grinned at Hadley, not having time for much else at the moment.

Save the world first, thank her later.

He smashed into the mannequin that still had a grip on him and broke free. After he plunged to the floor and retrieved the vial, he quickly tossed it into the vat, causing the Consciousness to writhe and scream in pain. As it did, the mannequin that was charging after him once more stopped and fell over, clearly lifeless once again. The doctor sighed, relieved, and ran back up to where Hadley and Chadwick were waiting.

"Time to run again!"
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 8:06 pm

Hadley listened to the Doctor and took off running like he suggested, making her way back toward the TARDIS. She couldn't believe all that had just happened. She had helped save the world by being crazy, reckless, and honestly a bit smitten. Her adrenaline was pumping and she couldn't wait to get back onto the TARDIS where they were safe. She wanted to let herself celebrate a little, even if it was alone in her own head. The point was that she was feeling pretty good about all that had just took place down there in the pit.

She waited for the Doctor to unlock the TARDIS and followed him inside, shutting the doors tightly behind Chadwick. They were safe and she was feeling excellent. Now they just had to get out of there before the explosion took the TARDIS with it.

"That was amazing!" She just couldn't hold it back.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 8:19 pm

Chadwick ran with the two nuts he had gotten sacked with and got into the TARDIS safely, Hadley locked the door securely behind all of them. They had made it in one piece. He let out a breath of relief, feeling sick to his stomach now that his adrenaline was starting to subside.

"Glad you think so, crazy. That was just... BONKERS!"

He slid down a pole and sat there for a while, panting. Not wanting to be moved.

The doctor smiled down at the girl, not really paying much attention to the whining kid now slinking onto the floor of the TARDIS. He ran up to Hadley, picked her up and then spun her around a few times before setting her back on the ground. He grinned at her, not able to keep his happiness at bay.

"You were fantastic in there, Hadley! I couldn't believe it when you just WHAM hit that plastic and sent him falling into the pit! I was so proud of you! HA HA!"

He picked her up again and then kissed her on the forehead when he set her back on her feet.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 8:27 pm

Hadley immediately felt hurt when Chadwick called her crazy, but it quickly vanished when the Doctor picked her up and twirled her around. All of his words made Chadwick's mean absolutely nothing to her. As far as she was concerned he could just go back to his stupid job in the London shop and leave the two of them alone. Obviously he couldn't handle being there with them, and if he was going to act like this then she was just fine with him not being around. She wasn't going to let this whiny guy ruin her time with the Doctor.

Hadley smiled widely at the Doctor and couldn't help but laugh a little. She was just loving this. Everything about her adventures so far had been magnificent. Of course scary at times, but it was always made worth it in the end. She could do this forever.

"Thank you, thank you." She took a mock bow and winked at the Doctor. "Now what?"
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 11:18 pm

Chadwick looked up just in time to see Hadley's hurt expression turn into joy as the doctor picked her up to twirl her. He grumbled at himself, knowing that he had been what hurt her feelings. He hadn't meant to. His sarcastic attitude was just normally too much for people to handle. He sighed, stood up and walked over to Hadley.

"I didn't mean to offend you just now, I want you to know that. I'm just still kind of... Having a hard time with all of this. Just this morning I thought I was human, and now I'm apparently not."

He ran his fingers nervously through his hair, not wanting her to be upset with him.

The doctor clapped at Hadley as she bowed and moved slightly to the side as he saw Chadwick approach them. He looked rather solemn, and he wondered what was wrong with him. He grinned goofily between the two of them until the boy began to speak. He had missed the part where he apparently offended Hadley. There was a spark inside him that ignited as he thought about this happening.

Hang on. What was that for?...

He patted Chadwick on the back, pitying the boy.

"It's all within human men to easily offend human women. Just be happy you still have human qualities, regardless of being not all human, eh?!"
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 11:39 pm

Hadley loved the enthusiasm the Doctor had for everything. She just could not get enough of it. She loved that he played along with her goofy bowing, and just felt an overwhelming feeling of joy that made her chest tighten up. She could get used to this. Oh, she definitely could. No question about it at all. He was meant to come into her life. This was no accident. That much she was completely sure of in that very moment.

When Chadwick walked up to her, she almost flinched, but refrained and gave him a chance to speak his mind. When he apologized all of her fear and hurt just sort of evaporated from her mind. She smiled at him and nodded her head. She didn't want him to feel overwhelmed by hurting her feelings when he was already feeling overwhelmed with everything else.

"I understand, Chadwick.." She took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "I may not have just found out I'm part alien, but I did have to run from a group of aliens that are hellbent on chasing me this morning. I doubt that's the last we'll see of them, because whoever sent them after me thinks I'm going to ruin everything for them somewhere down the line."

Kind of really scares me when I think about it. I can't afford to dread it, though. I need to just focus on now and worry about that when the time comes.

"Your life isn't the only life the Doctor saved today." She winked at the Doctor, letting herself flirt.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 11:48 pm

Chadwick gained immediate relief when Hadley forgave him. He hadn't expected it to be so easy. Maybe it was because this doctor was around her. He seemed to take all her worry away just being close to her. Again, another pang of jealousy struck at him from nowhere.

"Well, I guess you're just a good man to have around then, eh Doctor?"

He patted him on the back, clearly helping the matter of the doctor feeling appreciated and important; the man's smile grew into a shit eating grin.

The doctor couldn't help but beam at the two of them. And when Hadley winked at him, he felt a little bit warm inside. He somewhat giggled as Chadwick spoke to him, only half hearing what he was saying. He couldn't quite understand what was coming over him, but he was beginning to like it.

"Well, I'm only doing the job of a Timelord! It's part of who I am. It's fantastic!"

He looked from the pair of them repeatedly again, just beaming and overjoyed. He couldn't get enough of them.

"So, I would say that we could go back to the planet of Apalapucia, Hadley. But for some reason that doesn't seem right. Does that seem right to you? I don't really know, to be honest. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 11:53 pm

Hadley thought on the Doctor's words for a few moments. It didn't seem right? Why didn't it seem right? She thought it over, trying to understand what she meant, and then it dawned on her. Why go spend time on a planet they had already been to, possibly getting followed by the Ogrons because they had already been there, and even possibly crossing their own timeline. She laughed to herself, knowing that she only knew that from sci-fi movies. They needed to go somewhere else. Somewhere they could possibly help someone.

"It's not a good idea. We should go somewhere else. Somewhere we can help someone." She looked up at the Doctor. "And not risk crossing our own timeline or being caught by the Ogrons, right?"

She hoped that she had done a good job. She hoped that she was right.

Please don't let me make a fool of myself in front of him. Please let my cognitive thinking skills and sci-fi obsession do me good!
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 12:09 am

Chadwick looked from Hadley, to the doctor, and then back to Hadley again. This man's personality was really going to take some getting used to. He wasn't really around people who were so upbeat and cheery all the time. It was interesting, to say the least.

When Hadley had gone on about crossing timelines and Ogrons, he found himself almost more confused than before. He couldn't keep up with all of this...

The doctor paused, mulling over what Hadley had said.

"I was just going to say there were so many more beautiful planets out there that none of us had seen before and we should go explore them together... But that works, too! You're fantastic! Good job, Hadley."

He grinned from ear to ear at her, messed up her hair playfully, and skipped back to the control panel of the TARDIS.

"Now the question is, where are we needed, hm? Has anyone got any ideas?"

He looked from Hadley and then to Chadwick. It was evident that neither of them did.

"Alright then, I guess we'll just have to sit here and wait. Because I really haven't the faintest idea. I'm too hungry." He jumped up then from where he was leaning against the panels. "Aha! That's it! Anyone fancy some chips?!"

He began to enter a number of coordinates into the navigation system and shouted at everyone to hold on. Within a few moments, they were back on land and not being thrashed about any longer. He walked to the doors of the TARDIS and opened them to a street in London, a few months in the future.

"Here we are. You both have experience with the London streets, where do we go for a good bite to eat, hm?!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Doctor Who
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our RPG Universe :: Doctor Who-
Jump to: