Our RPG Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where friends can RP in all their imaginary worlds.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Doctor Who

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

Doctor Who - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 12:16 am

Hadley mentally kicked herself. Of course she would make things more complicated then they were supposed to be. She frowned, but tried not to let it show. He had called her fantastic, but she still didn't feel so fantastic. She really wanted to go back to that planet. It was the most beautiful place she had ever seen. She wouldn't say so, though. She wanted to be there originally because it was her and the Doctor, but now they had Chadwick along. The Doctor hadn't even asked if he WANTED to travel with them. She would have to bring that up later.

"Chips? Hmm... Comptoir Gascon has the best chips in London, I'd say!" She beamed over at the Doctor. "If we're anywhere near Farringdon , anyway."

She had been there quite a few times with her father and could never find a place with better chips. She only hoped the Doctor loved them as much as she did. She only wanted to make him happy.

I'm so pathetic!
Back to top Go down
https://ourrpguniverse.rpg-board.net
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 12:30 am

Chadwick had quickly grabbed onto the nearest pole and held tightly for dear life. He didn't think he could ever get used to how the TARDIS liked to throw everyone around when they flew through the skies. Hell, he didn't think he could get used to flying through the skies. At least the concept of it. He wouldn't really mind travelling. He always wanted to. And he honestly hated his life in London.

When they landed and Hadley had mentioned Comptoir Gascon, he smiled. It was one of his favourite places to go from time to time as well.

"That sounds good to me."

The doctor looked about the street, trying to scan the surroundings for any indication of being in Farringdon. When he had been searching for a few moments, he found a giant sign promoting the very sit down restaurant they were previously discussing. He beamed and twirled back around to face Hadley.

He pointed to the sign.

"Does that look like what you were talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 12:35 am

Hadley smiled when she caught site of the sign. It's as if the TARDIS had read her mind before it even escaped her lips. She loved that they just happened to show up right where she wanted them to. She nodded her head, happy that they were going to just sit down and have a meal together. She only hoped they'd get to and another enemy wouldn't suddenly attack them before they'd even been served their food.

"Looks like the place, Doctor." She walked out through the TARDIS doors and waited for the Doctor to lock the TARDIS.

Please grab my hand, please grab my hand, please grab my hand. Wait, what if he can read minds? ...Naw!
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 12:42 am

Chadwick peeked out of the doors and was once again amazed by this doctor. It couldn't have been coincidence that they landed on this street, just down the way from the restaurant. It was too exact. He thought silently to himself of what might have been going on and walked out of the ship and onto the street.

"Well, I've got to say, I'm looking forward to this meal. But how is anyone going to pay? I really don't have anything on me than maybe 20 pounds."

He observed as the doctor shut the TARDIS and walked back towards them.

Money. That was something the doctor always seemed to forget. He looked around for a street ATM that he would be able to use his screwdriver on. He spotted one just down the road and turned back to the pair eyeing him questioningly.

"I'll be right back." He turned to walk away and then turned immediately back to them. "Stay."

He ran quickly over to the machine and pressed the button on the side that allowed him to hijack the system. He pressed a couple of buttons and out popped some bills. He smiled, proud of his crime, and ran back to the two standing right outside the TARDIS.

"Alright, I've got the cash if you've got the appetite. Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 12:45 am

Hadley was curious as to whether the Doctor had a Debit or ATM card or something. She shrugged and decided not to ask. She looked over at Chadwick and then over at the restaurant. She was glad that someone else enjoyed going there as well because that meant she had chosen a great place for them to go and eat. She nodded her head at the Doctor excited to go in and eat there. She took a deep breath and took her first steps towards the restaurant.

"This should be a great meal, I'm starved." She smiled to herself, happy to have made two new friends.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 12:57 am

Chadwick smiled down at Hadley, happy that she seemed so pleased with herself. She really was a spectacular woman. He sighed, trying to gather the courage to do what he was wanting.

"May I have the pleasure of you taking my arm, Miss Hadley?"

He grinned at goofily, trying to make it seem nothing more than a friendly gesture. He didn't want to upset her in anyway.

As they made their way towards the restaurant, he noticed that Chadwick was offering Hadley his arm. The doctor quickly made his way beside the girl, grinning at her as he did. He wasn't sure if she noticed him grinning, but he did it nonetheless. When she took Chadwick's arm, he grabbed her hand in his. He knew this was going to be a surprise to her, but he wanted to have her hand in his. He couldn't explain the feeling, and he didn't care to. He just knew that he wanted it.

"Well look at you, Hadley. You've got two handsome chaps on your sides. One is far more handsome than the other but," he shrugged, feeling playful, "you can't blame the boy. He is only part alien. He can't expect to get all the looks."

He winked at the both of them, his ears growing pink as they usually do as he grins at Hadley.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 1:03 am

Hadley had politely taken Chadwick's arm. He seemed really nice, and was quite attractive, but her heart was beating in a different direction. He hadn't offered his own arm, though, so she was more than happy to take Chadwick's. He was being friendly and she really appreciated that. It did in fact take her by surprise when the Doctor took her other hand in his own. It was going to look funny when they walked into the restaurant, but she didn't care. She had two new wonderful friends and she wouldn't trade it for the world.

"You're both adorable, so hush." She giggled. "No fighting over me, lads!"

She let one of them open the door and led the way inside. It was pretty busy, as usual, and it made her a bit nervous. That was until she remembered she had two great guys with her and that nothing could happen to her with them there.

What an amazing change...
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 1:18 am

Chadwick grinned from ear to ear as Hadley accepted his arm. He couldn't express the joy that was emanating from him at that moment. She was so beautiful to him. It was only too bad that it was more than obvious that her heart was distracted from someone else.

And just when he had that thought, that man grabbed her hand as well as all of her attention. He could see the sparkle in her eyes, and his spirits dropped. But he made it a point not to let it show. He wasn't going to ruin this high for her.

When they approached the restaurant, he opened the door and held it open for both of them to walk through. He could see that there was a crowd and noticed a few beautiful women in the place.

Well... Maybe I'll get distracted while I'm here.

He looked to Hadley's smile and frowned.

Then again, maybe not...

The doctor nodded his head at Chadwick for holding the door open, and then placed his hands on Hadley's shoulders as they all scanned the place. It seemed as though you had to wait to be seated. He smiled down at Hadley, pleased to see her so pleased. He almost forgot that Chadwick was standing beside them. He smiled at him, sensing he was somehow discouraged by something.

A waitress approached them and he smiled broadly at her.

"Ah, hello! Table for three, please."

He flashed his fingers as he said this, excited to sit down and finally eat.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 1:22 am

Hadley loved the feeling of being close to the Doctor, but could sense a slight jealousy coming from Chadwick. Usually she was no good at picking up on these things because she didn't have loads of experience with men, but for some reason it was quite obvious to her. It made her sad for just a moment but she forced herself to brush it away. She had feelings for someone else and she knew Chadwick could tell. That's where she was going to have to leave it.

The waitress led them to their table and Hadley followed right behind her, excited to eat. It was only three and a half pounds for a serving of chips here, and though they were inexpensive they were quite good. She would get fat off of them if she wasn't careful. She had seen it happen to plenty of girls before. She got to the table and hesitated a moment to see if someone would pull out her chair or not. She wanted to see how it played out. She didn't want to give Chadwick any misconceptions in making him think she was interested, but she wanted to see if either of them thought to do it.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 1:31 am

Chadwick walked behind the two of them, scanning the area for someone he could eye as they ate their food. Having no luck, he kept his eyes forward, watching Hadley as she stood next to her chair at the table. He looked to the doctor, observing that he was in no way about to take the chair out for her. He sighed at how hopeless he was with Earth women, and moved to take it out for her.

"Here you are, Miss."

He bounced his eyebrows playfully at her, hoping to make her laugh a bit. He was sure she would be disappointed that it hadn't been the doctor who had done this for her.

There were many faces staring at them as they made their way to the table that had been given to them. He noticed some girls who must have been teenagers gazing at Chadwick with adoration. He chuckled to himself, remembering what it was like to be so young and hormonal. Even though he was a Timelord, he was a teenage boy once, too.

When they had reached the table, he noticed that Hadley was standing next to her chair, not moving. He wasn't sure what the reason for this was. Chadwick all but immediately pulled the seat out for her, and then pushed it back into the table when she had sat down. He frowned, wondering why he hadn't thought to do that.

He took his seat and told the waitress that he would just take a water, not bubbly. Chadwick seemed to order the same.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 1:36 am

Hadley was slightly disappointed when the Doctor didn't pull her chair for her but grinned, genuinely happy, when Chadwick had done it. She hoped he noticed how thankful and pleased she was that someone had thought to be chivalrous. Maybe these two hearted alines didn't pull out chairs? She ordered a lemonade when the waitress asked for their drink orders, happy to finally be getting something in her stomach. It felt like days since she had last eaten, but it had only been just over six hours. Long enough, though.

"They're pretty quick getting your order to you." She stated. "So we'll have full tummies before we know it."

She grinned like a child, excited to eat here. It had been over a year since she last had. With no one to go with the fullness of the place always intimidated her. Now with so much company it was no issue for her at all. She glanced at the Doctor adoringly, but knew he probably wouldn't notice. He didn't tend to.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 1:48 am

Chadwick was beaming at the fact that he had made Hadley so pleased. He was also glad to hear that their order would be there quickly. He sighed as he noticed Hadley's expression towards the doctor. The man was a fool for not taking advantage of the attention. He wondered silently to himself if he could even tell how crazy she was about him.

When the waitress had come back with their drinks, he ordered a serving of chips for himself and waited for everyone else to make their own order. He was planning on eating more, but for some reason nothing else really appealed to him at the moment. Not with Hadley oozing over the doctor right in front of him.

When Hadley smiled so sweetly at him, the doctor couldn't help but return the smile. He wasn't sure what it was about this girl, but he was stirring things inside him that he wasn't sure he could feel again. He knew that it was dangerous, but wondered if he would mind it in the long run. He cocked his head to the side at himself, silently thinking.

He ordered the same as Chadwick, then went into a silent daze, admiring the way there was a subtle ripple in his glass of water.

"Hm..."
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 1:53 am

Hadley had ordered an order of chips as well and watched as the waitress walked away with their order. She liked that one hour they could be saving the world and the next they could be sitting in a restaurant eating a meal together. It was like they had been doing this sort of thing all their lives, when really it had only been mere hours. She then remembered wondering if Chadwick would continue to travel with them.

"So, Chadwick, will you be um..." She looked around to see if anyone was listening. "Coming with us when we leave?"

There, that won't sound suspicious!

She half hoped he would, because he was beginning to grow on her. He seemed genuine and appeared to be someone she could trust and become close friends with.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 2:01 am

Chadwick was taking a drink of his water when Hadley had asked if he would be coming with them. He almost spit his water out, the question came to him at such a surprise. He thought about it for a moment, knowing that he wanted nothing more than to travel with them. It would be dangerous, he assumed that. But he wondered if he really minded.

Hadley would be there...

He looked up from his thought and smiled.

"I'd love to. But I guess that's up to the driver, isn't it?"

It took the doctor a few beats to realize that Chadwick was referring to himself. He laughed at the fact that it had taken him that long and hit himself on the head in the process.

"Silly me, I don't know why I didn't think you were talking about me! Of course you can come along. You just have keep up. And be able to handle all the dangers."

He winked at the man as he took another drink of his beverage, letting the liquid linger on its way down his throat. The crispness of it felt remarkable since he was so dehydrated.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 2:06 am

Hadley grinned, genuinely glad that Chadwick would be coming along with them. She only hoped that he would be able to handle all that was going to happen once they left the restaurant. She didn't want him to freak out even more, because she didn't like the negative atmosphere and didn't want to see anyone get upset.

I guess if he's agreeing to come along then he knows what he may be in for.

Hadley was once again looking at the Doctor. She just couldn't help it. She felt like she was back in High School again. He just gave her butterflies and made her heart beat a million miles per hour. Even when the waitress put their food in front of them she couldn't help but glance up at him every fifteen seconds. She hoped that she didn't look too stupid because no matter how hard she tried not to stare, she couldn't help it.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 2:14 am

Chadwick could tell that his coming along actually made Hadley somewhat pleased, which in turn pleased him. He was beaming when the waitress came back from their food, and he dug into the chips happily.

"It's been too long since I've been here. I have to say though, they taste even better than last time. And I don't even know how that's possible!"

He shoved a couple into his mouth at a time, barely chewing as he swallowed he cooked potatoes happily. From the corner of his eye, he noticed there were two girls watching him as he ate, clearly giggling and whispering about him. He tossed another chip into his mouth, not really sure what he should think of them doing this.

"Is it just me, or are those girls staring at me and giggling?"

The doctor looked up from his own serving of chips and turned to look at the girls that Chadwick was talking about. As soon as he did, they gasped and looked away, paying more attention to their food in front of them. He laughed once, and loud, and returned his attention to his own table.

"You have a fan club, Chadboy! Ha!"

He continued to eat his chips, glancing at Hadley every once in a while. When he was done, he sat there, watching the people around them. They all had their various stories, and their stories shouted out from them while they ate their meals.

"Sometimes I wonder what I look like to other people... Do you ever think that? What others think your story might be?"
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 2:17 am

Hadley pondered the Doctor's question. She had thought about it, but never extensively before. She sighed, realizing that other people's views of her probably weren't the most positive. She probably looked like a lonely, awkward, shy girl that was unapproachable and should therefore just be ignored and left alone. She frowned down into her chips. unsure if she really wanted to answer the Doctor's question. Instead, she looked to Chadwick to see if he would respond with anything.

Wow, I really am a loser... What do these two want with me, anyway?
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 2:33 am

Chadwick was somewhat surprised by the doctor's question. He thought about it all the time, but he didn't really care what people thought of him. He waited for Hadley to answer, and when he realized that she was choosing to pass, he answered himself.

"Well, I think about it all the time, actually. But I've begun to realize that I really don't care what people think of me. It isn't going to effect anything about me: how I live my life, what happens to me in my life. Unless they are potentially my boss or someone truly important to me. Other than that," he shoved another chip into his and chewed as he spoke, "I really couldn't care less."

The doctor gaped at Chadwick. He was surprised he didn't care what others thought about him. He seemed the type to care. He looked to Hadley for her answer, and was disappointed when she didn't put her opinion into the discussion. He frowned, making it visible to her that he wished her to say something.

He took in a deep breath and let it out as he took another drink of his water, waiting for the girl to cave.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 2:37 am

Hadley took a deep breath when she realized that the Doctor obviously wanted her to state her own feelings on the question. She wasn't sure she could force herself to answer and squirmed a bit in her seat. She knew that she would, though. She would answer it only because he wanted her to. She figured that this would often happen when it came to the two of them. She would do things for him that she wouldn't normally do, as long as it kept him safe and made him happy.

"I think people look at this poor, lonely girl with no friends and think about how pathetic and sad she must be..." She let out a sigh. "How alone she is...how no one wants to keep her company. She is unapproachable and not worth anyone's time. How awkward and weird she must be..."

She could feel tears start to well up in her eyes at the thought of this. She had never had any true friends, ever, except for her father. He was gone... He was never coming back...
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 1:48 am

Chadwick looked from Hadley and then to the doctor, wondering if there was anything that really could be said at this point. If anyone could cheer her up, it would be the doctor.

He cleared his throat, and kicked the doctor underneath the table.

"Ouch! What was that for?!"

The doctor growled at Chadwick after he had kicked him under the table. The man gave him a pensive look and then jerked his head in Hadley's direction. He looked to the both of them, confused, and silently mouthed "what?" across the table. He scratched his head, wondering what he was trying to tell him to do.

"...OH!" this was thrown out as a loud whisper.

The doctor turned to Hadley and put his arm around her shoulder.

"Hadley, that is honestly a very poor story and needs to be revised. I think you're a poor author." He cleared his throat and continued on. "When I look at you, do you know what I see?" He didn't wait for her to answer. "I see a beautiful young woman, desperately trying to find a better life for herself, a life that she deserves. Because she is worth it. She does deserve something more, something better. And honestly, my girl..." he leaned in close to her as if to tell her a secret, "I do believe you've found it."

He winked at her then, hoping this would brighten her mood.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 1:57 am

Hadley couldn't help but smile at the Doctor. He had made his best effort to make her feel better and it had been the cutest effort she had ever seen. It seemed to her, though, that he surprisingly knew just what he was talking about. She took a deep breath, letting the smile fall from her face, and just stared at him for a few moments. She knew she probably looked interesting. A mix between adoration and fear on her face. He was taking over her mind and heart faster than anyone had ever come close to doing. She had dated in High School a few times and had found guys she really liked, but nothing like this.

"Thank you, Doctor." She whispered, staring into his eyes for a few moments longer before finally breaking the contact. "I hope you're right..."

She could feel her chest tightening and becoming heavy. This was going to be hard for her. She knew that a man like the Doctor didn't understand human women and how their hearts worked. She knew that it would be a miracle if he could ever truly see the way that he made her feel every moment that he was around her.

This already hurts... How much worse is it going to get...?
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 2:52 am

The effort that the doctor had put into the speech surprised Chadwick, it was obvious on his and Hadley's faces. He looked at her, offering her a small smile, after she looked away from the doctor and back down to the table. He knew he had caught her eye for just a moment. But he knew it was nothing compared to the doctor.

Chadwick was beginning to feel terrible pity for the girl and these feelings she had developed for this strange man they were accompanying. He silently wondered to himself if he would ever be capable of feeling for her how she felt about him. How he himself was beginning to feel for her.

Maybe I should start to pity myself. HA!

The doctor smiled over at Hadley, grateful that he had been able to put a smile on her face. But when her face was replaced by more frowning and a touch of fear, he was immediately confused and wanted to know what was going through her head. He wanted to ask her desperately, but got the feeling it was better left to discuss at a different time. Perhaps when they were more alone even?

He looked over to Chadwick, trying to get answers from his body language. It revealed nothing that he could really read. He sighed then, wishing there was a way he could figure out what she was thinking. Then it dawned on him that he was able to read thoughts if he held either side of the individual's head. As he mulled over the excitement of his rediscovery of his ability, the emotions began to dwindle as he realized it wasn't the best alternative to the situation.

She probably wouldn't like to be invaded like that...

"What's troubling you, Hadley? You were happy, then all of sudden... Not so much."
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 2:56 am

Hadley was surprised because she hadn't expected the Doctor to pick up on her emotions at all. She thought that he would merely be pleased with the fact that he had made her smile and would go about eating his chips once more. It seemed to be the kind of thing the Doctor would do. She hadn't expected this and wasn't sure how to answer him. She didn't want to tell him the truth. That would only complicate things and drive her rather mad in the process. No, she'd have to come up with something else. She only hoped he'd fall for whatever that "something else" was.

"I guess I'm just afraid that things aren't going to get better." She sigh, not making eye contact with anyone. "That I'll never truly feel better about the way my life is going."

Well, that's a pathetic reason, but you're a woman so they might just fall for it. Women are emotional and worry too much. Yeah, well, here goes.

She finally chanced looking up at the Doctor, knowing that her eyes held all of the adoration she had for him. She couldn't help it and she felt that no matter how hard she tried, she never would.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 3:05 am

Chadwick saw all of Hadley's emotions fill her eyes in that moment, and he was sure the doctor would pick up on it this time. He wanted to give them privacy, but he wasn't entirely sure how to go about doing that. He scratched his head, trying to come up with an idea.

Then it dawned on him that there were restrooms just around the corner in this place.

"I need to go to the lieu. I'll be back in a jiff..."

He stood from his place at the table and headed off to leave them alone.

I hope the old boy reads on those. They were strong as Hell, I'm tellin' ya.

The doctor looked down at her, not really sure what she was getting at. He knew that her lfe was already better. It was a bit dangerous, but she seemed to already be in love with all of the excitement! And he was so pleased to have at least one companion who enjoyed it all.

As he looked longer into her eyes, he realized there was a bit more there than just what she had said. He wasn't entirely sure what it was, but it was his job to find out. He looked closer, tried to feel what she was in that gaze of hers. And then it hit him.

He leaned back into his chair abruptly, wanting to take away her emotions. They were usually such a terrible thing. He often wondered if certain alien species had it right getting rid of most of the wretched things.

The doctor scratched his head with both hands and let out a sigh, knowing he needed to say something on the matter.

"How long?" He paused for a few moments. "How long has this been going on?... You and your feelings..."
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 1:58 pm

Hadley was completely and utterly shocked. She hadn't expected him to figure it out. At least she didn't think he would figure it out this soon. She could feel her cheeks begin to turn red and wanted to scream or groan out in agony. His reaction to her feelings didn't seem at all positive, and it made her gut clench tightly and her heart drop into her stomach. This wasn't going the way she had hoped at all. Not that she had much time to daydream about the way she would have wanted it to go. It wouldn't have been like this, though.

"Well..." She looked down at the table in front of her instead of at the Doctor. "I always thought you were...well...attractive."

This is going to come out all wrong and you are just going to make matters worse. Why are you so stupid?!

"I guess they really started in New York..." She closed her eyes, realizing tears were threatening to well up and fall to her lap. "When you kissed me."

He's going to regret kissing you. He's going to regret it and say that it's better you don't go with him. Great. Why do you have to go and ruin everything good that happens to you before you truly get to feel the happiness that it brings?

She looked up at him, biting down on her bottom lip and fighting back tears. If he was going to break her heart she wanted to be strong and face it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Doctor Who
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our RPG Universe :: Doctor Who-
Jump to: