Our RPG Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where friends can RP in all their imaginary worlds.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vampire Diaries

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 12:20 am

Desmond woke to the sound of the local radio on his alarm clock, telling him that it was time to jump in the shower to get ready for school. It read "7 AM", roughly an hour before his first class started. He sighed, once again only having had three hours of sleep throughout the night. He had gotten some writing in though on his latest short story, which always made him feel better about his insomnia.

He rolled out of the warm fortress of blankets, sighing along the way. His feet dangled over the side of his bed, toes touching the cold hardwood floor as they got their senses back. He stretched, yawned, and stood while grabbing his outfit he had set out before he had finally gone to bed.

It was the first day of school since Summer break; Junior year at Mystic Falls High. He shook his head, knowing that he would have to go back to the charade of being everyone's favourite guy. He hated being so liked by his peers. If only they knew what was truly beneath everything they saw...

When he was done showering, he made his way down the stairs, skipping two steps at a time. He bounded into the kitchen to quickly eat the breakfast feast his mother had oh-so-kindly set out for him and his father.

"Morning, Mom," he beamed at her, flashing his I'm-everything-you-always-wanted-me-to-be smile.

She grinned in response and continued to hum the tune that frequently plagued her mind.

Desmond Silas II, Desmond's father, came into the kitchen while talking on his cell phone. The tone of his voice indicated that things weren't going so well at the real estate office. Desmond sighed and slumped a little into his chair, not wanting to get in his father's line of fire.

When he was finished with breakfast, he kissed his mother swiftly on the cheek and bid his farewells to the pair of them before leaving the house. He jumped in his car, eager to already end the day.

The school parking lot was already filling quickly and Desmond was a little more than anxious stepping foot on campus. He now had to pretend to be what everyone thought he was, and he knew it wasn't going to be easy this time around.

Through the gossiping peers and busy-body teachers, he made his way to his locker, saying "hi" to plenty of his friends along the way. Idle chat while on auto-pilot was something he had mastered over time. Though it seemed to be coming fairly hard to him on this day in particular.

Why can't people just leave me alone?...

Vampire Diaries Jjnz7p
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 8:04 pm

Indiana Lennox climbed out of her red 2009 Porsche Boxster. Her father had bought her the car for her sixteenth birthday and it never failed to attract too much attention in the small town of Mystic Falls. You didn't drive over expensive sports cars in a small place. People didn't really appreciate it. Or maybe they were just jealous. She grabbed her bag, letting her disdain for the unwanted attention disappear, and scooped up her binder that held the homework she had done over the summer for her AP classes. She was glad to be done with it all but knew that they'd only load more on her by the end of the day.

Joy... She rolled her eyes, closed the door, and pushed the button on her keys to lock and activate the alarm on her car.

She began the walk up the lawn and to the entrance of Mystic Falls High School. This was the first day of her Junior year. How she had made it through the first two years surprised her. She would be stunned if she made it through the next two without a scratch. People were once again staring at her and the Porsche she had left behind. She let out a long sigh and pulled the door open, not bothering to hold it for the two people coming up behind her.

Just get to your locker and get to class.

She hated the first day of school. Everyone stared at you and gossiped about your life. Everyone had something to say about everyone's summer vacation. Hers was spent out of Mystic Falls, with her grandmother in the United Kingdom, so no one could talk about what she did or didn't do. She felt safe with that knowledge.

At her locker she began to unlock it when she noticed Desmond come walking down the hall. She shook her head and looked back into her locker. He was a basket case, she felt, because she could see right through his facade. He acted like everything was rainbows, but she knew better. He hated the life he had built for himself, but now he had to stick with it or end up watching those around him make his life a living hell.

Like they make mine...

She slammed the locker door shut and looked down at her schedule. The first class of her day was AP US History. She missed World History already.

Just let this day go by quickly...

Vampire Diaries 10dej9w
Back to top Go down
https://ourrpguniverse.rpg-board.net
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 8:29 pm

Noèle climbed out of her little Honda Accord, clutch wallet and binder in hand. She would just leave her clutch in her locker because she had decided not to bring a purse with her to school that day. She looked around the parking lot to see who was already at school and grinned at a few of the cars. A lot of kids she had seen during the summer, but a few had gone away with their families on vacation. It was going to be nice to see them.

When she walked into the school she began her usual hellos to nearly everyone she passed by. She was well known at the school for being the girl who got along with any crowd. From the boys who played football on the field to the nerds who played games in the computer lab. She was just all around friendly and everyone liked her for it.

She wanted to find Desmond most of all, though. She hadn't seem him in two days and two days without your best friend can drive you a little mad. She smiled to herself as she put her clutch away in her locker and locking it. She actually enjoyed school, unlike many of the other kids, and her first class was AP English. She was excellent at English and loved the teacher who taught it. She was honestly excited.

Where is that boy? She looked up and down the halls, but couldn't spot him in the crowds. I thought he'd be here waiting for me...

Vampire Diaries 2vct7qo
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 8:50 pm

Desmond wrinkled his nose in distaste at the stoner kids making out just a couple of lockers down from his. Just last year, the two were hot and heavy with two other kids from their crowd. He wondered to himself if they all just passed each other around.

I wonder what else they pass around, other than those joints... Ugh.

He rolled his eyes and slammed the locker shut, knowing full well that if he didn't put enough force into it, it would just come swinging back to him. His locker had been broken since he first started his high school years. It was the one thing he both loved and hated. While it was annoying having to focus on how much force he put into the action, he loved that he could take out some of his frustrations nonetheless.

Several lockers down from him was Indiana Lennox. Her bright blonde hair was close to her head in her hair style and he had always admired her for her sense of style. While she was broody and very standoffish from the rest of the kids, he could just sense she was a good person. If he ever really wanted a friend, he knew she would be someone he could connect with. Her eyes when she examined him always proved she knew how he was feeling. And even though they never spoke about it, he found comfort in knowing someone knew the truth about him.

He sighed, remembering he should probably find his way to Noèle and her locker. He would probably get an earful about how they hadn't seen each other for the last couple of days. He adored her, though sometimes he wished she wasn't so happy all the time.

Desmond made his way back down the hall a little further to meet up with her. When he spotted her in the midst of the teens, he immediately smiled. She was the one person who could put a genuine smile on his face first thing in the morning.

"Noèle! Heyyy."

He pulled her into a warm embrace, holding onto her tightly as he did. She was so small in comparison to him, and her soft wavy hair always smelled of vanilla and honey. He took a deep breath, letting the aroma fill his nostrils.

"Dang, you're as intoxicating as ever with your powerful shampoo. I wish you would stop using that already so I didn't feel like such a creeper. Ha ha!"

He nudged her in the ribs lightly as he released her from his arms, winking playfully at her in the process.

"How does it feel to be back here for another year, hm?"

Desmond leaned up against her locker, crossing his arms and smiling politely as their previous art teacher waved at them in her brief passing. Ms. James was one of the only female teachers at the school that he found even remotely attractive.

Though I'm not too fond of women to begin with...
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 9:16 pm

Noèle beamed up at Desmond when he commented on her hair. She nudged him back and watched as Ms. James walked by. She was a pretty woman and boys often noticed it. She rolled her eyes. She knew she'd never find her prince in this group of idiots.

"I like my shampoo, thank you." She leaned back against the lockers and looked up and down the halls. "I missed you this weekend, you know."

Don't lecture the boy.

"As for being back at school...I'm excited. Of course there are things I'm not so excited about, but I'm trying to focus on the positives. Otherwise I might drive myself insane."

You should try it sometime. She teased him inside her head, not daring to say it out loud. She knew he could be sensitive and she always made sure not to take any stabs at him that he might take seriously.

"I'm sure you aren't too excited to be back, but I'll pretend you are for your own sake." She teased, leaning her head against his arm. "At least we're back together."

I just wish we could repopulate this school with better men.

She couldn't help how she felt. She wanted more than anything in life to find someone she could love and who would love her in return. Of course every girl wanted that in High School, but she wasn't looking for you typical boy meets girl, they date for a while, and then they break up for some stupid social reason. She wanted something...real.

Always the hopeless romantic....idiot.

"I just soured my own mood. I think too much..."

Indiana took her seat in her AP History class and found their textbook for the year already sitting on her desk. She always sat at the back, but she had great grades so none of her teachers every complained, and she liked it that way. She didn't have to worry about too many people staring at her for some stupid reason or another. She was an edgy girl, yes, but she never did anything to stand out too much.

It doesn't help that everyone knows that your dad is in the FBI.

Mr. Tanner came walking into the classroom and smiled when he saw her sitting there. She was always one of the first to get to class. She didn't socialize in the hallways until the last minute like most of the other students did. Mr. Tanner liked her because she did well on her schoolwork. Otherwise he probably thought she was rather odd.

Just like everyone else...

She pulled out her sketchbook and turned through the pages. There were drawings of her father, castles in Ireland that she sat near and drew for hours during the summer, beautiful lakes and cliff sides all over the UK, children playing in meadows filled with flowers, and many other drawings from her vacation. She turned to a new page and waited there for inspiration to kick in.

Minutes later she found that nothing was going to come to her and she shut the book. This happened to her a lot when she was home in Mystic Falls. The place dragged her down and there was nothing she could do to escape it.

Why couldn't dad just let me move to England to live with my grandmother?

She let out a long sigh as the classroom started to fill up with students. She felt claustrophobic immediately and closed her eyes. She took a few deep breaths and then flipped open to the page that Mr. Tanner had written up on the board.

Just let him talk through the whole class and not call on me...

She knew that was unlikely and couldn't help but bite down on her bottom lip. She loved History, but this was going to be a long forty minutes.

Last edited by Dreamer1031 on Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 9:25 pm

Demi Gilbert was trying to recover from her run in with one of the most beautiful men she had ever laid her eyes on. She had been lecturing her brother, Jeremy, in the bathroom about his drug problem and had walked out only to run into him. He was new in Mystic Falls, that much was obvious to her, but him being there excited her for some reason.

"Are you okay, Demi?" Bonnie asked, snapping her out of her thoughts. "We're going to be late for class."

Demi looked up and shook her head. She looked at Bonnie and smiled. She knew that Bonnie was used to bringing her back to reality and knew she wouldn't have to explain herself to her.

"Yeah, I'm fine, sorry." She closed her locker and began the walk to their first period class. "It feels weird being back."

Bonnie frowned at Demi for a moment and then gave her a reassuring smile. She led the way into the classroom and sat down first, leaving a seat next to her open for Demi.

"It will feel that way for a while, but I'm sure you'll get back to normal pretty quickly."

I wish I had the same faith you do, Bonnie...

Demi took a deep breath and looked up at the board. Her first class of the day was English, which she wasn't too thrilled about. She was great at it, but she was finding it hard to concentrate. Her parents dying had flipped things upside down for her. Everything changed all at once and she was scared her grades would suffer that year because of it.

Jeremy's sure will...

She wished there was a way that she could make him open his eyes and stop going down the path that he had started down. People dealt with grief in different ways, but she would have much rather have seen him cry all the time than this.

I just hope he stops before something serious happens....

Vampire Diaries 95ww85

Last edited by Dreamer1031 on Sat May 04, 2013 1:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptySat May 04, 2013 1:30 am

Desmond glanced down at his best friend, a quizzical expression consuming his face. She was famous for often letting her mind wander in different directions than were necessary for the current situation. He shook his head and addressed another statement she had made.

"Yeah, I'm glad we're back together, too. You're the only person I can actually stand to see. But I'm sure you knew that already." He ran his fingers through his hair before continuing to speak. "As far as not seeing you this weekend, I'm sorry. I was hammering through another story all while questioning some things about myself that just recently came to my attention..."

He began to think back to the dream he had Friday night about him and another student at the school... A male one. Desmond had never even considered another guy before the dream. And now he was looking around at all of his peers wondering which ones secretly had similar dreams at night. He shivered, wanting to get it out of his mind.

Down the hall he noticed a new guy coming through a small crowd of the teenagers. His hair was a medium brown and nicely styled. His outfit was simple: black t-shirt and expensive jeans. He looked broody, on a mission. When the guy ran into Demi Gilbert coming out of the boy's bathroom, Desmond couldn't help but begin to admire the curvature of this kid's buttocks. He had a sharp intake of breath before turning away and looking into his friend's eyes.

He blushed, not knowing what to say.

"You're probably wondering what just happened aren't you? And what I mean by questioning things about myself? Honestly, I don't know if I'm even ready to talk about it... I guess I just thought I owed you some sort of explanation since you're my best friend and all."

He readjusted the bag on his shoulder and repeated the motion of his fingers through his hair. He just wanted to get the day over with...

He chanced one last glance down the hall to see if he could spot that guy again. But he was gone.

Who the hell are you?...

(#FAAC58)
Tyler Lockwood came around the corner and into Coach Tanner's AP History class and saw Indiana Lennox sitting in the back of the class. He shook his head, once again wishing she wasn't such a weird girl. He thought to himself, multiple times, how hot of a girl she would be if she were just a bit different. While she was incredibly rich and had all the means to be popular, she was missing the friendly attitude. He decided to take the seat next to her and actually give talking to her a go.

"Hey Indie. How'd your Summer go?"

There were barely any seats left in the class and he knew the starting bell was going to ring within just a few minutes. He was getting strange looks from his friends as he talked to her, but he was always known for talking to different people throughout the high school clicks. He was friends with just about everyone; except for Indiana. And he was tired of it.

She's hot. I'm goin' for it. That's that. Hmph.

He all but scoffed at his subconscious who was shaking his head at him.

"Go anywhere exciting?"

He placed his bag on his desk and propped his elbow on it, leaned his chin on his closed fist. He took in what she was wearing that day and couldn't help but want to rip the clothes from her body.

Or lift the skirt up of that dress.. Mm-mm...
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptySat May 04, 2013 2:06 am

Noèle had a feeling she knew exactly what was going on with Desmond. She had plainly witnessed him checking out another guy's bottom. She always kind of figured he had a thing for guys, but hadn't realized that she was the only one out of the two of them that had had a clue all this time. She linked her arm through his after he glanced around the hall, knowing that he was probably looking for the new guy, and smiled knowingly up at him.

"We don't have to talk about it if you aren't ready, Des." She made sure her expression was reassuring. "As for the weekend, you are forgiven, but we have to do a movie night Saturday to make it up to me."

She laughed and leaned her head against his shoulder. The whole school would know better than to think there was anything going on between them. They had just always been friends and everyone knew that was all they were ever going to be. It made hanging on his arm easier, because no rumors would ever be started. They were both far too liked and respected for that.

As they passed a group of the stoner kids, obviously in no hurry to get to class, she averted her eyes. She was nice to everyone, but they always made her kind of nervous. A few of them had a tendency to stare and she wasn't good at not shriveling into herself and dying to hide. It was always obvious and she didn't like to upset people.

"At least we have four out of six classes together this semester. That will be nice." She tried to brighten his mood the best that she could. "We won't suffer alone."

They were nearing their first classroom and she dreaded going inside. She knew that everyone would want to gossip about everyone's summer vacation; and being as popular as she was they would expect her to join in. She just wasn't up for it, but knew in the end she wouldn't be left much of a choice. She would at least have to listen and act interested.

Sometimes I wonder if it'd be easier not to stand out as someone anyone and everyone can be clsoe to...

Indiana was honestly shocked at who had decided to plant their butt in the seat next to her and strike up a conversation. Not only had he said hello, but he used her nickname. A nickname that only her father usually used. Everyone else didn't feel comfortable enough around her to simply call her Indie, which she preferred, but a few teachers caught on to her preferred nickname.

"Good morning, Tyler." She tried not to come off as a standoffish bitch. She knew that was what most people thought she was "My summer was good. Went to the UK and traveled the country."

She knew her answer was short, but she honestly wasn't good at communication. People usually stayed away so she was never put in these situations. She began to wish it would have stayed that way, because he was making her nervous. He was attractive. Extremely attractive. Though she knew that at the end of the day Tyler was into the hit em and quit em lifestyle. She wouldn't be a part of it.

"How was yours?" She felt a weight come off of her shoulders as she managed to continue a conversation that she felt she would ruin entirely.

I don't know how I feel about Tyler Lockwood being my only friend, but I guess it's better than showing the world they are completely right about me... Maybe... I hope.

(FF0099)
No matter how hard Demi tried, she could not get the guy she had run into that morning out of her head. There was something about him that made her insides flip around and made her brain cloudy. It wasn't because he was attractive, because looks had never caused this sort of effect on her before, and no matter how hard she tried she could not pinpoint one thing that it could possibly be.

Concentrate on the lecture or you are going to fail this class.

She knew she needed to get her head back into her schoolwork, because she didn't want to prove everyone right. She didn't want all of the people who thought her parents death would make her lose control to be right. She wanted to show those around her that she was fully capable of doing whatever she set her mind to; including passing English.

She glanced around the classroom. Bonnie was sitting next to her and on the other side of her was their good friend Caroline. She was also the captain of their cheer squad. Matt was sitting somewhere on the opposite side of the room, probably avoiding her because of their breakup following her family tragedy. She had pushed him away rather than let him be there for her and she knew he probably couldn't forgive her for that easily. She didn't want that relationship back but they had been friends their entire lives. It felt wrong to throw that away.

Why can't I just concentrate on my class?!

(98FFA6)
Madison was sitting in the office waiting for the woman at the front desk to get her schedule printed out for her. She was new to town and had just arrived the night before. She hadn't had time to get enrollment and everything done before the first day of school. She was nervous because she wasn't used to a place like Mystic Falls. She was used to Florida where she had grown up. She knew everyone there and had a giant extended family. Here she only had her parents and siblings. Everyone seemed to know each other and she was going to end up being the new girl.

Just keep a level head and you'll get through this. You're tough. You're a Vacik.

Madison was relieved when she was handed her schedule, locker number, and lock combination. She picked up her bag and went off in search of her locker. It was harder to find than she had imagined and when she discovered it was a top locker she sighed. She was thankful, because she had a bottom locker back in Florida and it was hell.

It opened the first time and she started to load her binders and things into the locker. The halls were empty because everyone had already made their way to their first class. She had a slip excusing her for being late. She looked down at her schedule and found her first class. It was AP History. She loved history and was glad that it was her first class of the day. It wouldn't be hard for her to stay awake and enjoy it.

Great...Now I have to find this classroom....

Vampire Diaries 30rr98x

(FFE56E)
Ornella sat at the back of her English class doodling on her notebook. She was always great at English and never had any problems passing. She could always pay half ass attention and walk away with an A at the end of the year. She watched as her drawing came to life. It had started out as a pair of eyes and ended up a self portrait. She had a tendency to do that. She always started to draw something small and insignificant and turned it into a "masterpiece".

This may be the best self portrait of me yet. I'm getting better at this.

She felt pride well up inside of her. She had never been too great at drawing people, but she had started to really work at it over the summer. She had spent most of her vacation locked up in her room copying photos of people from Google images. It had paid off, which she was overjoyed to discover.

Maybe I'll make it into Art School after all.

She took a look up from her notebook and looked at everyone around the room. Matt Donovan, quarterback, was sitting two seats from her. Caroline, Bonnie, and Demi, cheerleaders, were two rows in front of her. These were all people she had always wanted to be friends with, the popular crowd, but she was always too afraid to approach any of them. She was afraid they would turn her away like her parents had.

Like everyone always will...

Vampire Diaries 300uzxd

Last edited by Dreamer1031 on Sat May 04, 2013 3:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptySat May 04, 2013 2:32 am

Desmond hung his head for a moment, a smile playing on his lips. He knew he couldn't say no to her proposal of a movie night. It would upset her. And in all honesty, a Lord of the Rings marathon didn't sound half bad to him at the moment.

"I'll agree to the movie night if we can watch Lord of the Rings until we pass out on the couch. I need to see me some Hobbitses."

He mocked his favourite movie character of the series, Golem, and clung tighter to her hand that was secure on his arm. As they were passing through the hall to get to class, he saw the kid he had dreamed about and immediately flushed crimson. He tried to look away in time before he noticed him; which seemed to be successful because he wasn't getting his face smashed in by books.

"Ugh... What is wrong with me?..."

He looked nervously at Noèle.

"I-I... I didn't mean to say that out loud. Ha. Sorry.."

He twisted his face into a look of confusion and threw his head back as he let out a long sigh.

"What class do we have again? I feel lost in this place, surprisingly enough. I don't know what is what anymore."

Tyler smiled at Indie's response, thankful that she had answered him at all. He didn't want to seem like such an idiot that even she would ignore him. He shifted in his seat a bit, leaning more towards her. He was curious about her UK trip.

"Mine was dull in comparison, I'm sure. Hung out with some friends, went swimming, partied a bit. But that stuff is boring. I wanna hear about the UK. Which countries did you go to?"

His eyes lit with excitement as he ventured into the question. He had always wanted to go to Ireland and Scotland, but he was always too busy elsewhere to even bring up the idea to his father, the Mayor of Mystic Falls. Sometimes, it was bothersome to be a part of the Lockwood family.

Especially when his father was so rough with him...

"I've always wanted to see Ireland and Scotland myself. I'm sure I'll go there some day if I have it in my head strong enough to go." He sighed and leaned back in his chair, placing his hands behind his head. "It's just a matter of time."

He glanced over at Indiana and smiled sweetly at her, hoping to see her blush just a little bit.

(#CEE3F6)
Matt was sitting near the back of class, watching as Demi and Bonnie talked about something he couldn't hear. He saw that Demi's head wandered off somewhere and he knew it had to be because she was thinking too hard about trying to prove to people that she could do this, regardless of everything that happened earlier that year.

He missed her. There was no denying that. He missed the friendship they had above everything else. But he wasn't sure if he was quite ready to forgive her for throwing him out of her life the way that she did in her time of need. He felt abandoned, like with his mother. He thought that things with Demi were going great and she left him without a sideway glance. It didn't feel right. In his heart, he knew it wasn't right.

"Ugh..."

He sighed and rubbed his scalp with his fingertips, desperately trying to relieve some of the pressure that was building up in his forehead. His gaze wandered around the room, trying to focus on something, anything that wasn't Demi. He looked off to the side a little ways and saw a fantastic drawing in a girl's notebook on her desk. He looked to see who it was and immediately recognized her, but couldn't remember her name. He wasn't sure if he had even met her before, but he knew he had seen her. He instantly felt guilt.

Man, I feel like a douche. What if I've known her all through high school and I don't even know her stinkin' name?!

He rolled his eyes at himself and leaned over a bit.

"That's a really awesome drawing... How long did it take you to do that?"
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptySat May 04, 2013 3:06 am

Noèle couldn't help but laugh. Desmond often forgot things when he was lost in his own head. She was used to this by now. She was also used to his speaking out loud when he didn't mean to. She often pretended not to hear him or acted like she didn't have a clue what he was talking about anyway. All for his own sake, of course.

"Lord of the Rings it is! We sadly have Pre Calculus first thing in the morning, my darling, and we are going to be late if we don't get a move on." She began to playfully drag him down the hall when she passed Jeremy Gilbert.

Whenever she saw one of the Gilbert kids she felt sad. They had recently lost their parents in a car accident and she couldn't begin to imagine what all they were feeling. From the looks of it Jeremy had taken up with the group of stoners they had passed not too long before. She frowned, sad that grief had taken him down that particular path.

I guess we all deal with things differently...

"Three doors down." She pointed and then laughed, shaking her head. "Let's just go."

Indiana was surprised that Tyler seemed genuinely interested in how her trip had gone. That was until the sweet look he shot her. She wanted to roll her eyes but refrained. She didn't react with a blush, giggle, or smile. She knew that was probably what he was waiting for, but the reaction never came. He was gorgeous, which she had noticed time and time again, but he really wasn't what she was looking for. If she was looking at all. She had never put too much thought into it.

Liar...You think about it all the time... Her subconscious all but shouted at her.

"Well, I got to see all four countries, actually." She smiled at the memories and opened her sketchbook. "I drew some places that I visited."

She was immediately shocked with herself when she handed over her sketchbook. It wasn't something she did. She didn't share her inner most feelings and visions with anyone. Why was she doing it now?

Maybe I really do just want to be accepted...somewhere....

She thought back to her father and how he always left her alone. She didn't have anyone. Not really. So could anyone blame her for jumping on the first opportunity she had to really communicate and connect with someone? Even if it was Tyler Lockwood.

At first Ornella wasn't sure who Matt was talking to, but when she discovered it was her her eyes shot open wide. She quickly recovered and looked over at him, probably still obviously surprised by it. She looked down at her drawing and then back up at him, trying to find words. She took a deep breath and forced them out of her mouth.

"Oh, I started it this morning before I headed to school. So...maybe an hour and a half." She smiled down at it, proud once again, and looked back over at Matt. She was blushing, she knew that much.

She hoped that the teacher didn't turn around and demand they be quiet. She figured they wouldn't though, because she was generally a very quiet and anti social girl. If anything they'd be glad she was actually talking to someone. As long as it wasn't disrupting everyone around them.

Heh...Wow. This is a weird coincidence....
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptySat May 04, 2013 11:44 pm

Desmond scrunched his nose in disgust. He had forgotten he had gotten into Pre-Cal. It wasn't one of his brightest moments. He sighed and continued to let the animated girl on his arm lead the way, all the while thinking back to the hottie he had seen in the hall just moments before.

"I wonder who he is..."

He didn't even realize he had said it aloud, and continued to absentmindedly walk to the classroom. It was only when they got to the door and started looking around for seating did he snap out of his thoughts.

"So, where do we wanna sit? I haven't the slightest idea."

He scanned the room for anyone they might know well. He frowned, realizing he knew just about everyone in there. But they were all kids he wasn't that fond of.

"Hmph..."

(#FAAC58)
Tyler's jaw all but hit the floor when his eyes scanned over the pictures that Indie had drawn of her trip. He couldn't believe the amount of detail that she put into them, and the passion was... Raw.

"Holy shit, Indie, these are amazing!" He started flipping through the pages quickly, trying to take them all in the best he could before the starting bell rang. "Oh god, you really are great."

He handed her back her sketchbook and started shuffling around in his own backpack. He withdrew a notepad of his own and handed it to her, looking around at all of their peers, paranoia very present.

"That's my own work. I do portraits mainly, and some landscape stuff. I could use some pointers and helpful criticism?..."

He watched her closely, worried that she would think he was bad at it. He told people that knew about it that it was just something he did for the hell of it. The truth was, it was something he really loved doing. It was a sort of stress reliever. And he had a lot of stress...

(#CEE3F6)
Matt smiled back at her, amazed that she could do something like that so quickly. He realized then that there was a kid between the two of them and it started to annoy him. He didn't like talking through people.

"Hey man, you think you could switch seats with me?"

The guy looked at him somewhat shocked but quickly recovered and nodded his head, gathering his things and swiftly changing places.

What's with these shocked looks today?..

"Sorry. I wanted to be able to talk to you without looking around someone else... It's a pet peeve of mine."

He leaned in closer to her to get a better look at her drawing. It looked so much like her, it almost seemed like it was a photo taken and photoshopped to look like a sketch. He was utterly baffled by her talent.

"You have a really good thing going here. Ever think of selling this stuff?"

His eyes sparkled at her with excitement as he asked his question. And it was then that he somewhat took in her features. Her hair was dark, and wavy. Almost borderline curly. Her face was shaped like a very full heart, cheeks rosy and eyes large. Lips pouty... She was a beautiful girl.

He found himself staring at her for too long and cleared his throat while shifting in his seat.

Well that was rude of me... I can't believe I was staring like that. I hope she didn't notice...
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptySun May 05, 2013 12:07 am

Noèle glanced around the room and found two empty seats. They were off to the side of the room, which she was thankful for, because she hated sitting in the middle of the room. Too many people to surround her and pester her about things she didn't really care about. She wished Carloine was in class with them. Caroline was one of the girls on the school committee. She planned dances and school functions and Noèle was very much a part of all of it. It was something she enjoyed quite a bit.

"Let's sit over there." She dragged Desmond across the room and left him the edge seat. She knew he'd be thankful, because then he'd only have to deal with whoever sat in front of and behind him. Instead of quite a few more people.

Their teacher was one of two Pre Cal teachers. They luckily got the nice one, because the other one had a stick permanently up her ass. It was hard to pass her class because she didn't have a nice bone in her body.

"You think you'll try out for football this year?" She asked, looking over at Desmond once they had sat down.

A lot of guys had been trying for a while to get Desmond to join in on a sport. It wasn't that he didn't like them or wasn't good at them, because she knew for a fact that he was, but something seemed to hold him back from doing it.

"I think you should at least do a sport this year. It might catch someone's eye." She winked at him, making sure not to give away his secret.

I adore this boy.

Indiana was glad to have her sketchbook back safely in her bag after Tyler had handed it to her. His reaction was a lot more than she had expected and she felt really great about showing him. All of the fear and regret seemed to just drain out of her. When he handed her his own book she was surprised. She had no idea that Tyler Lockwood drew. When she flipped it open she was even more surprised.

He's actually pretty good. He has a lot of room for improvement, sure, but he's really good.

"I wouldn't mind helping you out sometime. These are really good though, Tyler." She flipped through a few more. "I can tell it's something you really enjoy doing. You put a lot of work and time into these."

It's good to know that I'm not the only one passionate about something around here. I'm not the only one who isn't a zombie.

"We could look these over more sometime, if you'd like." She smiled, surprised with herself. She never offered to hang out with anyone.

He probably feels a lot like you do some days, idiot. He's the rich kid around here, too. You know how that is.

Demi could see Matt move to sit next to a girl in their class out of the corner of her eye. Ornella, if her memory served her right. She was a pretty girl who dressed magnificently. As far as she knew Ornella made her own clothes. She had always wanted to ask her if she took orders, but the girl was shy and usually avoided her fellow peers.

Well, maybe you'll get the chance to eventually. That skirt she is wearing is amazing.

Demi looked over at Bonnie who was taking notes. She was thankful and would find time to copy them later. For some reason her mind just wasn't in it today. She woke up with a lot of determination to really make it, but it was far harder than she had expected.

Just twenty more minutes of English. I can do this.

Madison heard a bell ring out and knew that classes had officially started. She couldn't for the life of her find her AP History class. There weren't many signs hung up letting her know where anything was. It made it far too difficult to navigate the halls. The school wasn't entirely huge, like her one back in Florida, but there were signs everywhere at her last school.

I feel like such an idiot...Where am I?!

Ornella was just about to respond to Matt's question when she caught him staring at her. Her cheeks immediately grew fire hot and she knew they would be four times pinker than they already were at that point. She took a few deep breaths and looked up at him. She knew that anyone would be able to tell how nervous and shy she was. Not only was one of her fellow students talking to her, but it was Matt Donovan. He was a football player and really popular. Guys like that didn't talk to girls like her.

"Uh...I suppose it has crossed my mind before."

It definitely had. She knew she'd have to pay her way through everything in life. She'd get no help. She'd always be on her own. Every penny she'd ever have would be because she worked hard for it.

"I guess I just wouldn't know where to start." She smiled shyly at him, hoping he wouldn't get freaked out by her shy nature.

Of course you'd blow this...
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptySun May 05, 2013 12:30 am

Desmond nodded at Noèle and followed her to the seats she had pointed out to him. He was grateful that she had given him the edge seat. He knew that she had done it on purpose. Even though they had never really talked about it, she knew how anxious he was with people. He knew they were close enough now that she could see through all of his masks. There was no fooling that girl.

When she had brought up trying out for the football team, he tried his best not to cringe. Before when the subject had come up, he just wasn't sure if he wanted to be around all those people. Having to be a tea,, be close with them. There were more important things to him than that. But now he had come to realize his attraction to guys... He just wasn't sure he could handle putting himself in a situation that would get him caught staring.

He shifted in his seat, trying to think of a way to answer.

"Honestly, Noe, I'm really not all that sure. I mean, I like sports. You know I do. I just... I dunno."

He ran his fingers nervously through his hair, exasperation emanating off of him. He didn't like this topic one bit. He wasn't ready to admit anything out loud just yet... Not for a long, long while.

"I guess I'll think about it..."

(#FAAC58)
Tyler grinned broadly and sat back in his seat a bit while she scanned the pages.

"Cool... Thanks."

He gently took the notepad back and placed it tenderly into his backpack, not wanting to upset the pages in any way. He knew it had been a good idea to talk to this girl. While she didn't seem to be effected by his passes, he enjoyed talking to her. She had a genuine aura about her. Much different than the preppy, fake girls he associated with. It was refreshing, to say the least.

"So when would you like to hang out then? I mean, I've got practice until 5:30. Maybe you could come over for dinner? I could ask my mom about it during passing time or somethin'. I'm sure she won't mind at all."

He smiled at her, hoping she would say yes.

"Honestly though, if you don't want to, you don't have to. I won't be offended if you say no." He put his hands in front him, showing his submission. "I won't blame you. I know we just started talking."

(#CEE3F6)
Matt knew when the girl's cheeks turned even pinker that he had been caught staring, and it was his turn to blush with embarrassment. He shuffled uncomfortably, wanting to get his mind off of it. There was something about this girl. She seemed... Different from the rest. Pure, almost. Like nothing had tarnished her spirit. It drew him to her.

"Well I think you should start by putting some flyers up. Maybe making a page online, if you know how to do that sorta thing. I mean, I know a lot of vain and conceited people around this town. Ha. You'd be surprised how many of them would pay to have something done of them." He laughed and sat back in his seat, toying with the pencil in his fingers. "I could help with flyers, if you wanted?..."

What the hell are you doing, Matt? You barely even know this girl. She's gonna think you're some sort of freak for being so forward with her!

He sighed and put so much force into bending his pencil that it snapped.

"Oh shit!... Uh.. Heh..."

He sat straight in his chair and quickly stuffed the broken pencil into his bag.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptySun May 05, 2013 3:01 pm

Noèle frowned at Desmond's response. She knew he was really struggling within himself to accept all the things he had recently realized about his sexuality. She hated that he felt so torn by it and wished there was something she could say or do to help him. He wasn't that guy, though. He was someone who had to figure out things for himself and you just had to try and make him smile in the meantime. So, that was what she would do. She'd just be there, but leave well enough alone.

"Well, I'm thinking I'll be playing Softball again this year. Like to swing that bat, and my booty, you know?" She winked at him, hoping that the comment would amuse him.

I hate seeing him like this...

Indiana was once again shocked at Tyler's behavior towards her. Maybe he honestly did just want to be her friend. To invite her over to have dinner with the mayor and his wife was a pretty big deal. It meant that he wouldn't be ashamed of her. Of course Mayor Lockwood and her father had grown up together and were awfully fond of one another. So it wasn't like she was some poor washed up girl that would make a horrible impression.

Maybe I should go...

"I'll admit I'm a big nervous about it." She gave him a sideways nervous smile. "I'd enjoy that though, so sure, sounds good."

She hoped she came off very nonchalant rather than so nervous she could start shaking at any moment; because that's kind of how she was feeling.

You'll have a good time. Just chill out.

Demi wanted to excuse herself from class and go sit in the library, but she was trying to refrain. Instead she began writing little song lyrics and quotes on the empty page of her notebook. If she could concentrate on something, anything, she might get through the last minutes of class. Though these twenty minutes, which was an awful more like half an hour to be honest, were going to drag on and she knew it. The last bell had rang ten minutes ago but it had felt like so much longer.

I wonder why that guy looked so familiar. I know I've never seen him before...

Her next class of the day was History. Which she also had with Bonnie. She was glad they shared half of their day together, because she wouldn't get through it without her.

(98FFA6)
Madison finally found her first class and felt like an idiot when she walked in. The teacher merely smiled at her when she handed over her note, though, which made her relax a little. She looked around for an empty seat. There were three to choose from. One at the front.

Yeah, right...

One in the middle.

That's just what I need. To be surrounded by people I don't know.

And one in the back next to a boy and girl who were talking to each other.

I'll take the back any day.

She weaved her way through the desks and sat down in the seat. The textbook for the class was sitting on her desk and she quickly opened it to the page written up on the board. The people around her hardly had their books open, which surprised her, but she was going to pay close attention. Her father would be ashamed if she didn't get at least a B+ in all of her classes. She strove for A's, of course, but that didn't always happen. She sucked at Math.

At least I'm good at History.

(FFE56E)
Ornella listened intently to all that Matt said to her. Maybe a little too intently. She just really wanted to have a friend. She had always been the loner artist who hung out in her art classroom at lunch; eating while she drew or painted. Only her art teacher was close to her, and that was kind of lame. When he brought up helping her make flyers she was surprised, but there was no way she'd say no. She'd love any chance she got to get to know him. He seemed like a genuinely nice guy and she could use genuine friends. She was far too afraid to have the backstabbing kind.

When Matt snapped his pencil it took all that she had not to burst out laughing, so she sat their stifling giggles instead. Her teacher looked over at her and smiled for a moment between sentences.

Yes, she's smiling because all my teachers know I'm an anti-social loser.

"Well, as long as you don't break all of the stuff we'd be making the flyers with, I'd enjoy your help." She smiled widely over at him, hoping she'd cool him off a little. He was obviously embarrassed about breaking the pencil.

I'm nervous, but this isn't as bad as I thought it would be.

She grinned to herself, glad to finally have someone who wanted to be her friend. Maybe she wasn't as unapproachable as she thought.

"I'm Ornella, by the way." She thought she'd introduce herself, just in case he didn't know her name. Most people didn't. "I go by Ella, though."
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptySun May 05, 2013 3:26 pm

Desmond had to hold back his laugh at the mention of her shaking her booty. He had to admit, it was fun watching her at her games. He never missed one. He was very proud of her talent and he often told her just how proud he was. During the games, he was pretty sure he was the loudest in the bleachers shouting. That was the one place he didn't mind standing out and the one reason; it was for his best friend.

"Well you know I'd be more than happy about you doing that. I love going to your games." He smiled widely at her and leaned back in his chair, playing with his pencil in front of him.

He began to absentmindedly doodle on the desk and found himself drawing an eye. After a few moments he realized he shouldn't be drawing on the desk directly and quickly turned the pencil on it's back side to erase the picture.

"I haven't doodled on a desk since freshman year. What the heck is wrong with me today? Ha ha."

He turned his attention back to Noèle and ignored the lecture that was beginning. If he missed anything, he knew he could copy the notes later. He watched her as she listened to the discussion, then began to scan the room some more.

There were quotes on the wall from famous people about the importance of Math and all that it helped build in the world. He rolled his eyes at the thought of it.

Unless I become some sort of engineer, Math will only be a plague in my world...

(#FAAC58)
Tyler couldn't help but bounce with excitement at the thought of Indie being at his house. This girl was cool. And for the first time in a very long time, he felt he could be real with someone. He could tell she wasn't interested in him, and it spiked his interest in her even further. Truth be told, he loved a challenge. And she was cute. There was no way he was going to back down from this one. He would go slow, see what he could make of it, if anything at all.

I'm confident in myself though. Ha...

The bell rang and just a few moments later, a redheaded girl came through the doors and handed Tanner a late note. He was almost floored by her big eyes. He followed her as she made her way towards where he and Indie were seated. He couldn't possibly believe his luck.

Two hot chicks are sitting on either side of me... This is my lucky day.

He smirked to himself, wanting to start up a conversation with her, but not quite certain how he should.

Say "hi", dumbass. Hello!

He turned to her and smiled sweetly.

"Hey, I'm Tyler. You're definitely new here..." He looked up and down at her outfit, taking her all in. "I like your sweater... Thing..."

He mentally kicked himself in the ass.

"Sweater thing?! Fucking idiot...

(#CEE3F6)
Matt smiled nervously and nodded his head.

Ornella, huh? Wow...

"Ornella? Wow, that's an awesome name. A little odd, to be honest. Never heard it before. But cool nonetheless... But, Ella it is, then." He smiled at her, pink taking over his cheeks. "We could go over some ideas during lunch. What's your locker number? We could meet up there, if you want..."

He wasn't entirely sure why he was so nervous talking to her about hanging out. He made friends easily. He was a very easy going kind of guy. But for some reason, she made him feel like hiding away in a corner, away from her beauty. He was honestly confused.

Jeez, Matt. Pull your shit together...

Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptySun May 05, 2013 3:46 pm

Noèle couldn't help but grin from ear to ear. Her whole family always went to her games, but Desmond had always been her biggest cheerleader. She was sure he got plenty of stares from people in the bleachers and on the opposite team. Her team of course loved Desmond. His energy always got them pumped and they even thought of him as one of the team. Of course he wasn't a girl, but that didn't seem to stop the girls from making him an honorary softball gal every year.

We'll have to get him a team shirt his year with his name on it.

She grinned to herself and wrote down the notes on how to use the six trigonometric ratios. Why they had to learn trigonometric anything in Pr-Calculus was beyond her. She rolled her eyes and made sure to take very thorough notes. She figured that Desmond would need to copy them later. He never did pay too close attention in class. Lucky for her they had all their core subject classes together. Only their electives differed from one another. He'd be able to copy all of her notes that night if he needed to.

And I don't mind doing it. He'd do it for me if we were in the opposite position. I just hope he'll be okay.

"You just better be at every single game." She whispered to him teasingly before going back to taking notes.

Indiana did all she could not to roll her eyes as Tyler turned to talk to the new girl in their class. She was beautiful and had a great style. Bohemian was definitely not a common style in Mystic Falls and Indiana was happy to see someone who stood out around here other than herself. Though she thought it kind of lame that Tyler goes from smiling sweetly at one girl and then the next.

What a player. Well, I wish her luck because I know I won't be going there.

She took out her sketchbook and began to sketch Tyler. She knew he probably wouldn't notice. He'd have to lean back pretty far in his chair to do so. His jaw had intrigued and inspired her. He was a good person to draw. His features were very strong.

Maybe I'll give it to him later as a thank you for inviting me over for dinner.

Demi was fully aware of how much Matt was talking to Ornella at the back of the room. She didn't feel jealous, which was good, but she found it to be rather odd. Not a lot of people went out of their way to talk to Ornella. It wasn't that she wasn't a nice girl, because it was quite obvious that she was, but she was so shy and made herself a bit unapproachable. She was the artist that liked to be alone. Everyone knew that.

Maybe I should try talking to her too this year. She could probably use some friends. Some real friends.

Demi took a look around the room. A lot of the people in here wouldn't be good friends for anyone. They would lie, steal, and hurt you. Most teenagers were like that. Demi had been a cheerleader and popular her entire life, but it didn't stop her from respecting the people around her. Her parents taught her better than that.

And now they're gone...

(98FFA6)
Madison was surprised when the boy next to her turned suddenly and began to talk to her. She didn't expect that people would approach the new girl that quickly. His sweet smile told her one thing was obvious; he was used to talking to girls. Though when he said "sweater thing" she smirked. He wasn't great at it, though.

"Well, thank you. I'm rather fond of my sweater thing." She let the smirk turn into a smile that reached her eyes. "I'm Madison, but you can call me Madi."

She wasn't ever a very nervous person. She had no problem talking with new people. For some reason Mystic Falls made her a bit nervous, though. The people around her seemed to be different. They let off different auras than the people back home.

This one feels familiar, though. Which is impossible...Hmm...

(FFE56E)
Ornella was thrilled when Matt asked her to have lunch. For the first time since High School began she wouldn't be having lunch alone. Well, other than with teachers or at home. She wanted to roll her eyes at herself, but didn't want Matt to think it was directed towards him. So instead she grinned at him.

"Lunch sounds like a plan. My locker number is 238. And thank you. My name is really unique, which I like, but my biological mom gave it to me before she left me in the Grill when I was a baby..." She frowned, eyes wide. She couldn't believe she had just shared that. "Sorry..."

Wow... You really ARE dumb...
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptySun May 05, 2013 4:09 pm

Desmond shook his head at Noèle and then smiled fondly.

"Of course I'll be there, Noe. I wouldn't miss them for the world."

He winked playfully at her and looked out the window, noticing a crow that was lingering outside a neighboring classroom. It was cocking its head from side to side, looking into the room window. He silently wondered what in the classroom could possibly hold a bird's attention for so long.

Mutant bird...

His mind began to wander back to the guy he saw in the hallway. He remembered the build of his torso, the definition in his arms, the angles of his jaw and nose, the deep look in his eyes...

"Damn... He was so beautiful..."

He said this quietly but was still shocked when he realized he had said it out loud. He looked around, wondering if anyone had heard him, desperately hoping no one had.

Shit!

(#FAAC58)
Tyler flushed, embarrassed that he had used such a stupid word for her outfit. He still wasn't sure what to call it. Sweater thing just really seemed to be the only thing that came to his mind. He decided to brush it off, it obviously had a positive effect on her, him sounding so ignorant about it. If he wasn't mistaken, she thought it was cute.

He nodded and forced a shy smile, hoping it would help his chances with her a little more. Girls seemed to dig the hot guy acting shy. And he knew he was that hot guy that most girls liked. He had no dull weekends, that was for sure.

"Well, I'm pretty fond of it, too. Ha ha!" He massaged his neck a little bit, feeling it tense. "It's nice to meet you, Madi. How long you been in Mystic Falls?"

(#CEE3F6)
Matt's eyes flew open at Ella's mention of her mother. He had no idea something like that had even happened in Mystic Falls, let alone at a place like The Grill. He would imagine a baby would be dropped off somewhere like the police or fire department; but a restaurant? That was terrible...

"Aw man... I'm sorry to hear that, Ella. I really had no idea..." He ran his fingers through his hair, trying to find his words. "You really don't have to be sorry for saying that. It was a shock, yeah. But it's not like it was rude or anything..." He cleared his throat after a few beats, still unsure as to what to say now. "If it makes you feel any less awkward, my mom's never around. It's mainly me and my sister by ourselves. I'm not even sure where my mom is right now. Off with her newest boyfriend..." He rubbed his chin with his thumb and forefinger, trying to rack his brain. "I haven't seen her for a couple weeks now, actually..."

He chanced a look at Ornella, hoping to see some sort of assurance on her face. He didn't want her feeling stupid around him. He liked her so far and was glad that she had opened up to him, even if it had been on accident.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptySun May 05, 2013 4:42 pm

Noèle looked out the window at a crow that was staring in at the classrooms. It was rather odd that it would be doing that. Crows didn't tend to stare into classroom windows. At least not in Mystic Falls. No, they were usually scouring the place where a lot of the kids ate during lunch. Looking for scraps. This one was rather odd. It was honestly kind of giving her the creeps.

"Good." Was all she said in response to his comment about her games. She took a few deep breaths and tried to ignore the weird crow.

Go away, crow! Go away!

When Desmond whispered about a guy being beautiful she bit her tongue. She needed to teach him not to say things out loud that he didn't want heard. It appeared that no one else had heard him, but if they had Desmond would have a hard time talking his way out of that one.

She gave him a look that said clearly "be careful" and then smiled reassuringly at him. She looked down at her already full page of notes. They were only halfway through the class. She was definitely going to have to buy more notebook paper for her Pre-Cal binder. Otherwise she'd find herself out of luck that school year.

Why won't that crow leave?! What is it looking at?!

Indiana continued to draw Tyler. She shaded in his hair before working on his face. She had the shape of his jaw, chin, cheeks, and forehead down. She couldn't help but admire how wonderful it looked already. She'd get the basics done in History before moving on to her second class where she'd be able to easily finish it without him being there. She reached into her bag and pulled out anotehr pencil, something darker, and continued with his hair.

I don't usually draw people at school, but...eh.

She rolled her eyes when Tyler began to play the "I'm so handsome and you know you want me" card. By the looks of this girl she wasn't going to fall for it either. This amused Indiana, but she wasn't going to laugh at Tyler about it later. Unless he gave her a real reason to.

Demi felt her phone go off in her pocket and looked down at the text message from Bonnie. She was checking on her, of course. Demi looked over and smiled reassuringly at Bonnie before typing up a quick response.

'I'm good. Don't worry about me. Just having a hard time concentrating right now. Get your notes later?'

She sent the text and went back to writing on her notebook. She couldn't make a habit of this, otherwise she'd run out of pages to take actual notes on. She smiled at the thought of someone opening her English notebook to see her notes and there they would find weird doodles and quotes instead.

Wouldn't I look smart?

(98FFA6)
Madison raised her eyebrows at Tyler when he went all sweet and shy on her. She had seen this game played before. Her brothers were awfully good at it and it got them a lot of attention in High School. She tried not to roll her eyes at him, because under his "I'm a bad boy who acts good to get what I want" exterior he might be a good guy. She was going to give him the benefit of the doubt.

"Well, Tyler, I moved here yesterday with my family. My father is from here. He lived here until he graduated college. For some reason he decided to come back." She looked out the window momentarily. "A lot different from Florida, I can tell you that much."

Shut him down!

"And you're pretty good at that shy act." She winked at him. "But I promise not to tell any of the other girls you flirt with-" She looked over at the girl drawing on the other side of him before looking back to him "that it's an act. Your secret is safe with me."

She smiled even wider before pulling out her thermos from the bag at her side. She had made some peppermint tea that morning to take with her to school. She had poured enough to last her until lunch and had another thermos in her locker for after that. They reheated anything you had inside them with a push of a button. She had got them for Christmas and she loved them. She was a huge tea drinker.

Well, we'll see how the boy takes that one.

(FFE56E)
Ornella calmed down a bit after Matt reassured her that it was alright that she brought up her mother. What she hadn't expected was what he told her about his own. She had never met Matt Donovan's mother and honestly wouldn't know who she was if she saw her. She frowned at him before letting herself smile again.

"Well, it's nice to know I'm not the only abandoned one around here." She gave him a look that showed clearly how thankful she was that he went out of his way to make her feel better. "But yeah. A restaurant is some place to leave your kid. Makes me wonder what kind of problems they must have had."

She looked down at her self portrait on her sketchbook and quickly signed her name and dated it before flipping to a new page. She wanted to draw Matt, but then thought better of it. Maybe she would draw him during lunch while they talked. She didn't have a lot of time left in the class.

I also don't want to come off as a creeper...

"I hope they have better stuff for lunch this year, otherwise I'm going to have to start making peanut butter and jelly every day." She rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptySun May 05, 2013 5:12 pm

Desmond gaped at Noèle, wanting to believe that she didn't just tell him she knew his secret.

No... No, I'm not ready for her to know.

He suddenly began to panic, wanting desperately to escape from her. He looked around, realized there was a clipboard hung by the door for the hallpass. He raised his hand, waiting for the teacher to call on him so he could ask permission to go.

"Yes, Desmond, what is it?" She asked pointedly, clearly annoyed that he had interrupted her lecture.

"I'm sorry, but I'm suddenly not feeling too well. Could I use the hallpass real quick, please? I think I'm gonna be sick..."

Her eyes shot open with worry. He knew she was a germ freak.

"Oh dear, yes, please don't get sick all over the desk. Just go, quickly."

She rushed over to the clipboard and signed it so he would be free to wander the halls without getting a slip from the hall monitor.

"Thanks..." He said while rubbing his neck, trying to calm his nerves.

He grabbed the clipbaord from her quickly and left the room, eager to get away from everyone. He hadn't even looked at Noèle before he left. He was too confused and honestly bothered to see the look on her face. He just couldn't handle this right now...

What the hell am I gonna do about all this?...

(#FAAC58)
Tyler jumped back in his seat, away from Madison's verbal blow. She had seen right through him. Another challenge. Yet for some reason, he was immediately discouraged. This really upset him, so much so that he began to sulk in his chair.

He ran his fingers through his hair, trying to think of something to say back to her while she drink out of her thermos. He smelled the peppermint coming from it and wanted to have a taste. But he would prefer to taste it from her and not the thermos.

Stupid girl... Way too smart for my own good.

"So, you said you're from Florida..."

(#CEE3F6)
Matt frowned while listening to Ornella talk. He could only imagine what kinds of things were going on to make her parents drop her off like that. If it was both of them. He was real curious about the whole story, but he wasn't even sure she the whole story. He sighed, wishing they were on a better and less sullen topic.

He noticed that she turned the page to a blank one and wondered what she was going to draw.

"Got any newfound inspiration for another drawing or something?"

He smiled nervously at her, wondering what was on her mind. He knew what was on his, and it was her.

God, why is she plaguing my mind so much?! This is ridiculous...

He looked down at his desk and began poking it with his finger, wishing he could get her out of his mind. He was beginning to feel like a real creep thinking about her so much.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptySun May 05, 2013 5:27 pm

Noèle was horrified when Desmond took off out of the classroom. She inwardly smacked herself in the forehead. Class would be over in another ten minutes and she'd be on to her first elective class. She knew that would give Desmond more time to avoid her and it kind of stung. She didn't mean to let him know that she had figured him out.

But honestly! He says everything out loud! WHAT DID HE EXPECT?!

She began to get angry at that moment. Angry that he would rush off and avoid her because he couldn't keep his own mouth shut. She knitted her brows together and went back to taking notes. She was his best friend. He wasn't supposed to be like this, regardless of how he was feeling about his revelation. She was supposed to be the one person he could lean on.

So much for that...Jerk.

She scribbled down the notes that had been put up on the board. This teacher always wrote down her own notes, so it was really easy to copy them. She had had her for Geometry and Algebra 2 as well. She only hoped she'd get her for Calculus the following year.

This class better hurry up and get over. I just want to get to choir already...

Indiana had finished getting the basics of Tyler's facial features and torso done. She knew that she'd be able to finish the rest no problem when she got to her Calculus class the following period. She was going to end up being one of the only juniors in the class. She had taken Geometry her eight grade year while everyone else was busy taking Algebra 1.

I wonder if he'd think it was weird that I was drawing him. He might think I like him or something. Obviously he's into the new girl, so maybe he wouldn't make such a big deal out of it.

She began to shade in his eyes. They were going to be the hardest part for her. She was insane about getting eyes just right. She had seen his enough. They were playful and lighthearted; which was something she liked about him. They were a bit difficult to get down on paper, though. But she was determined.

Demi looked over and out the windows, watching the trees gently sway in the small breeze. That's when she noticed a crow sitting on one of the branches. It seemed to be staring right into their classroom. She glanced around to see if anyone openly had food sitting on their desk, but no one did. That had ruled out her only explanation and now she was a bit confused and a little creeped out.

I wonder what it's doing. They don't usually hang around and watch people.

She thought that it must be some crazy mutant crow. Maybe it was thinking about running right into the windows to get into the room. She rolled her eyes and went back to writing on the almost full page in her notebook.

Well, as long as the crows around here don't start attacking people. This isn't a Hitchcock movie.

(98FFA6)
Madison looked over at Tyler after taking a few sips of her tea. He had asked her about Florida and she almost hadn't caught it. She knew he was brooding in his seat after she had shut him down, and she found that rather amusing, but she also felt kind of bad. She didn't like to hurt a man's ego. Even if it was a tad bit satisfying.

"Yeah, I was born and raised there. Have a lot of family and extended family in those parts." She thought back to all of the werewolves that hid out in Florida together. All of the people who helped take care of her family.

Of course I hadn't always known they went all wolf-y every month.

"I miss it, to be honest, but I'm trying to learn to love it here." She took another sip of her peppermint tea. "You seem nice enough, so not a bad first impression of Mystic Falls."

She smiled at him, hoping he would stop brooding over his hurt ego. Maybe he'd realize he could just be straight up with her and he'd get more positive attention that way.

Unless he's an idiot...

(FFE56E)
Ornella was embarrassed when Matt picked up on the idea that she wanted to draw something. She tossed the idea around in her head about being honest about wanting to draw him. She took a deep breath and felt that he wouldn't react horribly to it. He seemed to genuinely enjoy her company as she did his. She smiled and shrugged.

"I was kind of thinking about drawing you." She smiled. "I could start now and finish at lunch later....If you don't mind, of course."

Please don't think I'm weird. Or...weirder than I am.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptySun May 05, 2013 9:29 pm

Desmond walked down the hall and quickly rushed into the boy's bathroom. He noticed someone was using one of the urinals and he made sure not to look at him. Guys didn't like you talking to them while going to the bathroom, let alone looking at them. He focused on himself in the mirror while he leaned on the sink, trying to gather his thoughts.

He knew he was going to have to apologize to Noèle when class got out. He didn't want to make her feel terrible, which he knew he had. He just couldn't stand to be around anyone at the moment. His mind was too scattered and full of... Torturedness.

The urinal behind him flushed and he could hear the swirl of the liquids going down the drain. The guy came up behind him and gave him a quizzical look through the mirror.

"Dude, you okay?" He asked. "You don't look so good."

Desmond blinked quickly at him, shocked that he had even bothered to ask.

"Yeah man, I'm good. Thanks."

"You sure? I uh-" the guy looked around to double check they were alone in the place, "I've got some stuff to relax you a bit, if you have five bucks."

It took all he had not to laugh at the kid. Him? Do drugs? No, that wasn't him in the least.

"Nah man, that's not my thing. I appreciate the offer though."

The kid shrugged before walking out the door, leaving Desmond alone to really think to himself. He groaned and turned the sink on, splashed a bit of cold water on his face and neck to cool off. He guessed that there was only about ten minutes left in class, and he knew that he shouldn't spent the rest of the time here in the bathroom sulking.

He sighed as he headed back towards the classroom and rolled his eyes before he opened the door and went in. He hung the board back in its place and took his seat by Noèle. He smiled softly at her, silently apologizing. The real "sorries" would be coming after the bell rang.

(#FAAC58)
Tyler smiled hesitantly at Madison before sitting a little straighter in his seat. She was attempting to fix his ego, he could tell that much. He wondered if he would be better off just cutting the crap and be his actual smooth, I-want-what-I-want self. He let out a small chortle and turned to her.

"Sorry for the B.S. I'm not used to girls seeing right through the act. I won't pull it on you again. Scouts honor." He touched his chest then raised his three fingers like he was taught years ago in Boy Scouts. "And I really was a Scout, so you can take me on my word. Ha ha!"

He ran his fingers through his hair took out his notebook so he could start taking notes, opened up his textbook to the correct page. His parents would kill him if he didn't get his work done.

He glanced over at Indie and saw that she was drawing him. His mouth shot open in surprise as he turned his attention to her face, which was fixated on her sketch.

She looks incredibly hot in her element like this...

"I doubt I look anywhere near that good, Indie. You need to dumb down the drawing a bit."

He stuck his tongue out at her, hoping she would catch it.

(#CEE3F6)
Matt couldn't believe what he had just heard. He didn't think he was inspiring in the least. Yet, here Ornella was, turning a page because she had the urge to suddenly draw him.

What the heck made her want to do that?...

He blushed, not one hundred percent sure what to say.

"Uh... Yeah. I don't mind. That would be cool... I'd like to see me how you see me..."

He smiled sheepishly at her and began playing with his back-up pencil he had retrieved from his bag. He made it a point not to break this one in half. He only had so many pencils and by no means did he have the spare change to run to the department store and get another pack of them.

"I wouldn't mind learning how to draw... If you wanted to teach me sometime?"

He looked back to her and then back down at his pencil in his hands, knowing full-well that he looked like a shy little boy. He wanted more than anything to knock the look off his face and be a big tough hunk in front of this girl. But he knew it was already way too late for that.

God, I'm such a goof...
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptySun May 05, 2013 9:49 pm

Noèle wanted to shun and ignore Desmond for the rest of the class, because she was feeling hurt, but she refrained. She knew it would really hurt his feelings and she didn't think doing it back would make up for how she was feeling. So instead she nodded at him and went back to taking notes. She was trying to fix the mess of notes she had been taking during all of the emotions she had been feeling when he left the room.

It's not like you can relate to how he must be feeling. Chill. Give him time to explain later.

She finished up her notes on the trigonometric stuff and stashed her notebook for the last 7 minutes of class. She had taken perfect notes, as usual, adding a bit of what the teacher said to what she wrote on the board. She always took better notes than the teacher, but was happy to have the teacher notes too. Made her notes more full and understandable. She was going to ace Pr-Calculus if it was the last thing she ever did.

I'm going to get straight A's this year. That way I'll get those scholarships I need for Pre-Med school.

Indiana froze in her spot, her pencil suddenly stopping on the page. Her eyes were wide and her lips were set tight. She never let someone see something before it was done. Not that she showed too many people. She looked up at him and quickly closed the notebook; not saying a word in response to his comment.

Damn it...

She drew him as she saw him. Which to him was far better than he should have been drawn. To her he was beautiful. She was not interested in him in a romantic way, but his physical appearance was stunning to her. She portrayed that on the page of her sketchbook. Now she knew she looked like a deer in headlights.

Damn! Damn! DAMN!

Demi had thought the crow would lose interest in whatever it was and fly away, but it hadn't left. It just kept sitting there on that branch, staring in at them. She could have swore it was looking right at her, exactly at her, but anyone who looked over would probably think the same. It was all about angles. She took a deep breath and let it out, shaking off her weird crow paranoia.

Yup, Demi. You are definitely losing what little left of a mind you have.

She looked over at the classroom door then and watched as the guy who had bumped into her outside of the mens bathroom walked by. The black shirt he wore clung to him pretty tightly, showing off how muscular he was underneath. He was definitely beautiful.

Maybe too much on the pretty boy side for me, though.

(98FFA6)
Madison thanked Tyler for promising not to fake it around her anymore and watched as he turned to the girl on the opposite side of him. He commented about a drawing she was doing, which from what Madison could gather was of Tyler, and how it looked too good. Madison wondered for a moment if the girl had a thing for Tyler. She shrugged it off, wondering why she even cared, and watched as the girl looked at Tyler wide eyed and horrified before hiding her sketchbook.

Poor girl. Tyler should have just kept his mouth shut.

She shook her head and took a few more sips of her tea. She never got tired of Peppermint tea. She drank a million other kinds, of course, but there was something about Peppermint. It reminded her of her grandmother who they had left behind in Florida. She missed her a lot.

(FFE56E)
Ornella smiled and picked up her pencil and began to draw. She was glad that Matt didn't mind if she drew him. It made the nervous feelings that were overwhelming he begin to lift and dissipate. She heard him bring up drawing lessons and she smiled. That was what she wanted to do for a living; teach art classes. She looked up to get another good look at his face and to answer him.

"I could teach you sometime, sure." She smiled widely. "That would be a lot of fun."

She looked back down and continued to outline his head and hair. She was going to get the hair and head shape done and then work on the eyes instead of starting with the eyes this time. It was always the easier path.

"You should have taken art as an elective. The art teacher is amazing and the class is always so much fun." She beamed at the thought of the art class she'd have fourth period, just before lunch. "It's always a nice class to have before lunch."

Plus I'd get to see you more.

She was surprise the thought had crossed through her mind and blushed as she added a bit more detail to the chin area. She had never really thought about anyone that way before, outside of an actor or two, so it was a bit of a shock. For some reason, though, she was okay with it. She just wouldn't tell him. She'd keep it to herself.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptySun May 05, 2013 10:07 pm

Desmond was eager to get to his next class, which was Photography if his memory served him well. He looked out the window and noticed the crow was still in the same place as it was minutes ago. Which he found to be incredibly odd, and he chalked it back up to the crow being some sort of mutant hybrid.

Probably knows someone has food with them at all times and is stalking them... Ha ha!

He laughed to himself and smiled at the girl who looked behind her at him. She flushed and turned back around quickly and quietly, obviously perplexed by his smile. He rolled his eyes at the back of her head and began to gather his bag as the bell rang. He looked at Noèle and stuck his tongue out at her, trying to lighten the air between them.

Once they were outside, he got close to her and took a deep breath.

"Look, about earlier... I'm really sorry... You caught me off guard and this whole thing is really scary for me. I'm not ready to admit it to myself, let alone anyone else..." He ran his fingers through his hair and stopped in his tracks. "I don't know what's wrong with me, Noe..."

He felt the emotions building up in his chest and his eyes began to water. He coughed, clearing his throat, and then continued to walk.

"What do you have next?"

(#FAAC58)
Tyler slumped in his chair after Indie had closed her book. He felt terrible for scaring her like that. He cleared his throat and sighed, not sure what to say to her. He wasn't really all that good at this sort of thing. He grimaced, wishing there was something he could say to cheer her up and make her start drawing again.

"Hey... Uh... Ugh. Look, I'm sorry okay? I didn't know it was a problem for me to say something. Next time I'll keep my mouth shut."

He continued looking forward and was suddenly not in the mood for taking notes. He instead started to sketch something on the side of his notebook paper. It was a girl that was slightly distorted, a more abstract version of a portrait. Without realizing it, he began to make the girl look like Indie. After a few moments he began to realize it was her and scratched it out with his pencil.

He groaned, annoyed with himself, and turned to Madison.

"Is that tea or something in that thing?"

(#CEE3F6)
Matt grinned at her as she continued to sketch. He would honestly love an art class, but he wasn't sure if he would be any good at it. He was worried that with how bad he was at drawing, he would fail the class. But he, for some reason, wanted to be around her more. So he thought it was worth looking into.

"You said it was before lunch? Is it right before lunch? I have woodshop that period and I could easily get switched into the class if there's still room. If you're serious about wanting me to join, anyway..."

Matt looked down and away quickly, once again playing with his pencil.

What is it about this girl that makes me so nervous around her?...

He sighed, knowing that it was obvious how he was feeling. Once again, he wished he could stop. She didn't seem to mind though. He could tell. She was blushing and smiling just as much as he was. If not, a little more.

She's really cute when she does it... I probably look like a freakin' idiot...
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptyMon May 06, 2013 1:40 am

Noèle nodded at Desmond's apology, made sure not to bring up what he was talking about, and squeezed his arm. She was really sad that he was having such a hard time with this. She wished he could just embrace it, but she knew that wasn't going to be the easiest thing in the world for him. Not everyone would react very well to him being into guys instead of girls. He'd lose some respect at school and around Mystic Falls. She could see where his fear came from.

"I'm here for you, whenever you need me." She looked down the hall. "I have choir second period. I finally made it this year."

She beamed, proud of herself. She had tried her freshman and sophomore year to get into choir. Her audition just never was quite good enough to win her a spot. This year that was different. She had studied reading music back and forth and hitting notes she had never thought she could hit before over the entire summer. It paid off when she tried out in August before school began.

"Now let's just see if I can nail any solos this year." She crossed her fingers and squeezed her eyes shut momentarily for effect. "You have photography, right?"

He loves his photography!

Indiana was taken aback by the tone in Tyler's voice during his "apology" and when the bell rang she took off. She didn't give him any time to say anything to her and now she was kind of second guessing dinner at his place. She'd finish the drawing, because she never left one unfinished, but she was having mixed feelings about Tyler Lockwood. She took a deep breath and headed off for her locker. She had Photography next. It was one of her other artistic abilities. Something she also took a huge passion in. She had her own camera, an expensive one, and she could be found taking pictures almost as much as drawing.

He didn't have to be a jerk about it... She grumbled to herself inwardly.

She got to her locker and began to try and unlock it; but because of her growing frustration and hurt she couldn't seem to get the combination right. She finally hit her locker, hard, and leaned her head against it.

This day...

Demi found herself ignoring the crow, because it was just weirding her out more and more. The bell was going to ring in a few minutes and she was beyond anxious to get out of there. She began to put her things away and looked down at the text she had gotten from Bonnie. She had promised to let her copy her notes, and Demi was very thankful, quickly letting Bonnie know so.

I just want to get to History. At least Bonnie will take more great notes. Coach Tanner will hopefully leave me be. Doubtful...

(98FFA6)
Madison could tell that Tyler had hurt the girl's feelings and she glared at him when he asked her about the tea. She wanted to make it very clear that she thought he was being rude. The poor girl looked fragile, which was odd given her appearance, and seemed like the kind that hid it pretty well. Madison shook her head and took a big drink of her tea.

"Yeah." She said as the bell rang. "Peppermint tea."

She stood, put her thermos, book, and binder in her bag before taking off to leave the room. The blonde girl had ran off quickly when the bell rang, probably wanting to avoid Tyler. Madison couldn't blame her.

If I see her I'll let her know that he's not worth it.

But there was no sign of her as Madison walked to her locker. She figured her locker must have been in the opposite direction. She frowned and looked down at her schedule after getting her locker open.

Gymnastics next period. Amazing!

(FFE56E)
Ornella was surprised that Matt seemed to be so willing to switch into Art. He must really like her and maybe they really would make great friends after all. Ornella nodded her head and put her notebook away as the bell rang. She had gotten about a fourth of the drawing done, which was a good start, and hoped she could finish it at lunch.

"Yup, fourth period! It would be really great to have you there. We'd have a lot of fun." She meant it when she said it and it felt great. "But only if you really want to."

Please want to...

She waited for him to stand before walking out of the room. She wasn't sure what class he had next. She was sure it would be her luck that he wouldn't have the same class as her.

"What's your next class?"
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptyMon May 06, 2013 2:01 am

Desmond nodded at Noèle, happy that she hadn't really said anything more on the subject of his issue.

"Yup! I'm really excited for it. It's honestly probably the only class I have that I'm actually looking forward to. Well, other than the theatre class. Go figure it's my two electives I'm looking forward to. Ha ha! Ah well... I'm proud of you, by the way. I know Choir is something you've really been working hard on. I knew you'd get in sooner or later. They were stupid for not letting you in the first time. Imagine all the awards they would have gotten with you in it." He stuck his tongue out pushed her playfully.

He realized he needed to head to his locker to fetch his camera before class so he said goodbye to Noèle after giving her a small hug and kiss on the cheek. When he reached his locker, he saw Indiana Lennox just down the way, head against her locker, looking irritated as ever. He frowned, wondering what it was about. He decided to approach her, carefully, and see what was up.

"Hey, Indiana. Are you alright?"

He knew she wasn't the social type. But she looked like she could use some sort of cheering up. He hoped he could do something, anything. He was in the giving mood. A smile was a nice gift.

(#FAAC58)
Tyler stared after both girls, wondering what the hell just happened. He quickly threw his things in his bag and ran out there door, when he couldn't see Indie anywhere, he decided to chase after the red hair that he knew belonged to Madison.

"Madison, wait up!"

Tyler all but ran to her side so that he could catch up with her. Panting, he gently put his hand on her shoulder to try to stop her from walking.

"Hey, what the heck did I do? I can tell you're upset with me, I just don't get why. Did I say something wrong?"

He twisted his face, trying to decipher the situation. He had apologized to Indie and then both girls started acting weird.

Are they on their period or something? Jeez, touchy...

(#CEE3F6)
Matt gathered his things at the sound of the bell and followed Ella out of the classroom, slowing down his stride so that she would be able to keep up with him. He usually power-walked through the halls to get from class to class. He knew that if you didn't walk fast through the crowd, you'd more than likely end up late between the passing periods.

"Well I have History next with Tanner. And by the look on your face, I'm thinking you don't have that. Ha ha... And I'm actually really interested in Art. I'd really like to take it with you..."

He ran his fingers through his hair and decided that he could at least walk her to her locker to get her books for the next class.

"Where's your locker at? I could walk you there..."

God, you sure are sounding all kinds of desperate today, kid...

He groaned to himself.

"Sorry, you probably think I'm being really weird or something. I could just see you at lunch, if you'd rather say bye for now... Heh."

He put his hands in his pocket nervously and all but stopped walking. He wasn't sure what was coming over him today. He didn't even act this way with Demi when they were together. Feelings just felt normal and natural with her, since they had been friends their whole lives. He wasn't used to having feelings for anyone else.

Feelings? Oh my God, what the hell am I thinking? I barely even know this girl. You really are desperate for attention, Matt. Cool yourself...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampire Diaries
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our RPG Universe :: Vampire Diaries-
Jump to: