Our RPG Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where friends can RP in all their imaginary worlds.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

And... Action!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

And... Action! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And... Action!   And... Action! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 11:22 pm

Cas nodded in agreement, too flustered to do much else for a reply towards Kathryn. When their number was called, he looked to see who was going to grab it, and so did Kathryn.

"Let's both go get it. I'm sure with your salads, there's more than one tray. Ha."

He looked to Kathryn, waiting for her to move her big butt.

"Come on, go, go, go!"

He stuck his tongue out at her playfully.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: And... Action!   And... Action! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 11:37 pm

Kathryn rolled her eyes at Cas and lead the way up to the counter. He was right. There were two trays. She grabbed the one with her and her mother's salad and knew Cas would grab the other. She walked back toward the table and put the tray down.

I just want to hurry up and eat and get out of here.

She stood there waiting for Cas to get back with the tray so that she could sit down. She was hoping her parents wouldn't stall and take forever. She didn't want to be stuck in Wendy's for too long. She needed to get to her new home and relax. She still wasn't sure what they were going to do for dinner. She figured they could order pizza or find an Outback somewhere.
Back to top Go down
https://ourrpguniverse.rpg-board.net
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: And... Action!   And... Action! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 11:54 pm

Cas smiled at Kathryn as he made his way back into the booth, placing the tray in front of him and her father that held their food. He was anxious to dig in. He was starving.

He took a bite of his mouthwatering sandwich and had to suppress a groan of satisfaction. It was juicy, and just about dripping. He grabbed one of the napkins that had been set on the tray and wiped at the condiments now colouring the corner of his mouth.

"This is really good. Thanks, you guys."
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: And... Action!   And... Action! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 11:57 pm

Kathryn took small bites of her salad, not wanting to finish so quickly that she'd be sitting there bouncing in her seat while everyone else ate. That was usually how it worked when they ate out. She was always ready to go long before her family was. She took a drink of her Pepsi and then pulled her phone out of her pocket. She began to look for the nearest Outback Steakhouse near their new home.

It only took her moments to find one and she was happy to see that it wasn't too far away. It was in a different city, but it wasn't even ten miles away. She looked up and thought she'd ask everyone's opinion on going.

"There's an Outback seven and a half miles from the apartment. Does everyone think that sounds good for dinner?" She smiled, hoping they would agree.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: And... Action!   And... Action! - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 12:00 am

Cas turned to look at her with sandwich still in his mouth, eyes wide.

"HECK YEAH!" he managed through his muffled mouth.

He finished the bite and swallowed, eager to get down south so they can have a real meal.

"It's been forever since I've had the Outback. Of course I wanna go. Ha ha!"

He parents muttered their approvals through their meals, and he knew the dinner was going to be a great one. More than likely, Cas and Kathryn would pick up the tab on that one. He hated making her parents pay for everything. They already did so much for them within the years that they had been best friends.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: And... Action!   And... Action! - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 12:03 am

Kathryn was glad that everyone had agreed. She continued to eat her salad which was quickly finished. It was no surprise to her and she knew that she'd be hungry in just another few hours. Right around time for dinner, probably. They'd get to the house, put away the stuff in the trunk and backseat, and then drive over to the Outback. Hopefully the U-Haul would be just fine being left at the apartment.

At least I know it isn't easy to break into!

She continued to drink her soda, waiting not so patiently for everyone else to be ready to go. The lady that was creepy and giving Cas hand gestures was still in the restaurant and she wanted nothing more than to get away from her before she did something really, really weird.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: And... Action!   And... Action! - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 12:08 am

Cas shoved the rest of the fries into his mouth and swallowed quickly. He had been the last to finish and he knew it was time to hit the road again. He took a quick drink of his lemonade and handed it over to Kathryn.

"I have to go the bathroom real quick. Hold it for me?"

He waited for her get out of the booth so he could make his way towards the men's room. He did his business and came back out after washing and drying his hands, finding that Kathryn's parents were already in the U-haul getting ready to leave and Kathryn was by the restaurant's front doors.

He smiled at her and took back his drink, gratitude apparent on his face.

"You ready to get the hell outta here?!"
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: And... Action!   And... Action! - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 12:11 am

Kathryn nodded, the expression on her face making it very clear that she no longer wanted to be in Wendy's. She pushed the door open, Pepsi still in hand, and lead the way out to the SUV. She was beyond impatient to get back on the road again. She stretched her body just a little bit before climbing into the driver's seat. When they were both in and buckled she gave her dad a thumb's up and her mother pulled the U-Haul out of the parking lot.

"Just about two hours and then we'll be there." She said excitedly. "I can't wait to get settled in and watch our home come to life. We'll have to go furniture shopping really soon."

Leave it to me to get overly excited and impatient.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: And... Action!   And... Action! - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 12:15 am

Castiel tilted his head back and let out a bout of laughter at Kathryn's enthusiasm and impatience. She had always been like that, though, when it came to stuff she was really looking forward to. And it always had the same effect on him. He was just pleased.

"Yeah, we definitely will. That is for damn sure. I think the main thing we need to get is shelves. We had a lack of them in this last place, and we paid for it."

He thought back to how the clutter was all around the living room from shelving being non existent and it made him shudder. He didn't like clutter in the least.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: And... Action!   And... Action! - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 12:19 am

Kathryn had saved up quite a bit of money. She knew that paying for things wasn't going to be a problem. They had already paid their deposit and three months of rent so that they would be ahead. She wanted to give Cas time to figure out his acting career and find a job on the side if he needed to.

"Well, we'll have shelves for sure. I hated it last time, too." She smiled to herself as they exited Willits. "We are so close to being there!"

She pushed play on the stereo and skipped to the next song. Kelly Clarkson's "What Doesn't Kill You (Makes You Stronger)" came blaring through the speakers and she smiled to herself. She loved this song and could relate to it quite well.

"You know the bed feels warmer. Sleeping here alone. You know I dream in color. And do the things I want. You think you got the best of me. Think you've had the last laugh. Bet you think that everything good is gone..."
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: And... Action!   And... Action! - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 12:26 am

Cas strummed his fingers and moved his head to the song since he couldn't sing it worth a damn. There was a time in his life when he would have been able to, but that was a very long time ago.

The next couple of hours went by fairly smooth, and as they pulled up to their new apartment, Castiel's stomach began doing gigantic flips. He looked around at all of the bodies walking around the complex, getting into their homes, cars, and the like. He immediately felt a little on edge, not knowing anyone that was around them.

"Well shit, this is going to be a difficult next few weeks, getting used to everyone."

His spirits sank just a little bit. He had hoped that his anxiety wouldn't be so hard when he got down here.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: And... Action!   And... Action! - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 12:35 am

Kathryn looked around at all the people Cas was talking about. She wasn't so worried about it. She had horrible anxiety, far worse than his, but knew she would figure out a way to handle all of these new neighbors. She would have to. Moving here was important and good for them and she would continue to remember that and remind herself whenever necessary.

"Just ignore them. That's what I am going to choose to do." She got out of the car and watched as her mom and father pulled the U-Haul into their parking spot. She knew the apartment next to them was empty so she parked in that spot for the time being. "Well, let's get these bags inside and relax for a bit before we head to dinner."

She got out and smiled over at her parents, showing them just how excited she was.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: And... Action!   And... Action! - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 12:41 am

Castiel nodded in agreement with Kathryn, knowing full well that she was right, as usual. He helped her carry the bags into their new apartment and grinned as they stepped over the threshold. He couldn't believe that they were finally here. Months of waiting, and they were in their new apartment that was NOT in Crescent City. He almost exploded from the excitement.

He set the bags down at the far wall and stretched a bit while turning in a slow circle. The living room was actually sized decently well. And from there he could see the kitchen. Which also seemed fairly large.

"Well, it seems to be worth the price so far. Ha ha."
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: And... Action!   And... Action! - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 12:44 am

Kathryn had seen plenty of pictures of their apartment, but seeing it in person was a whole new experience. She wanted to fall to her knees and cry. It had been far too long that they had wanted to move out of their hometown. It had finally happened. She knew that maybe this would be the moment their lives would finally take a turn and become something extraordinary.

"I love it." She stated. "I want to see my bedroom though."

Her parents walked in behind them and began to comment on how nice it was on the inside. She was happy that they were pleased and took off to find her room. She knew it was on the right side of the apartment. There were two full bathrooms, so she was going to have her own, and she loved it.

It's about time I feel this happy over having a space of my own.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: And... Action!   And... Action! - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 12:47 am

Castiel followed a bit behind her. Far away enough so that she had her own space but close enough to where he could size up her reactions. When she began to smile the way she did at her room and bathroom, he felt his heart soar. He loved seeing her this happy. It was a goal of his, to make her that happy. And moving had done it.

"This really is a great thing for us that we're doing. Isn't it? Finally living our lives... Away from all the bullshit back home. Well, what used to be home..."

He thought back to all the people that would still be going about their dull and poisonous lives in Crescent City. Doing the same things they had always done, seeing the same people they had always seen. Nothing was going to change for them, not really. They weren't going to experience the life that Castiel and Kathryn were about to.

It was going to be glorious.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: And... Action!   And... Action! - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 12:50 am

Kathryn turned to face her best friend and knew that her face must have been glowing with all of the things that she was feeling in that moment. This was one of the greatest moments of her entire life. This was when she'd be able to truly say goodbye to all the pain that Crescent City had brought down upon her all of these years.

"I'm just impatient to really enjoy all this area has to offer." She grinned and took another glance around the room. "I hope you get a spot in a theater company soon. I want to watch!"

I love this apartment.

"Now when's dinner?" She laughed, a genuine hearty laugh, and knew that it would be the first of many. She was finally somewhere that would make her happy.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: And... Action!   And... Action! - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 12:54 am

Cas nodded, knowing exactly what she meant by her statement. The San Francisco area was one of the best in California, some would say it was one of the best in the country. But he hadn't been to every state in the country, so he wouldn't be able to know for sure.

He laughed at Kathryn when she expressed her want for dinner, and he was beginning to feel the same way. It had been two and a half hours now since they had eaten, which really hadn't been that long at all. But by the time they got to the restaurant, ordered their food, and received it, it would probably be the right time to eat dinner.

"Well why don't we go talk to your parents about going down there then, hm?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And... Action!   And... Action! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

And... Action!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our RPG Universe :: Action!-
Jump to: