Our RPG Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where friends can RP in all their imaginary worlds.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Our Grimm RPG

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

Our Grimm RPG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Grimm RPG   Our Grimm RPG - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 1:18 pm

Foster followed happily behind and looked everywhere that wasn't Allsún's backside. He was getting irritated with how attracted he was to her and was constantly tempted to hit himself for it. Though very violent with himself in private, he didn't want to display that behaviour in front of these sisters. That was the last thing they needed to deal with.

"Surprisingly, I've never been to this restaurant we're going to. It should be a good change of pace, I think. Honestly, I don't eat much Mexican food in general.."

He looked around the streets and saw a dog that he had previously become buddies with. She ran up to them and started pawing at his back legs. He stopped and looked at the sisters apologetically before kneeling to pet her. She licked his hands and sniffed him expectantly.

"Hold on, girl. I've got it, I've got it. Calm down."

He dug into the front pocket of his backpack and fished out a broken dog biscuit. He brushed off some of the dirt and hair that had stuck to it before giving it the dog, patted her head. He whispered that he had to go and continued forward with the sisters.

"Sorry about that.."

Bastian thought of everything he could that was calming, but none of it was working. He groaned, not sure of what to do about it. He tried breathing calmly, deeply, and all he could do was smell the heat coming from Freja. She smelled familiar to him. He looked up at her, fully Woged, and got to his feet. He approached her apprehensively, smelling the air around her. He backed her up against the fence behind the building and continued to smell her, getting closer to her skin.

It was there: feline. Smelling her was beginning to soothe his nerves, making him relax. He could feel the beast being tamed and he quickly pushed it back inside. He took several large steps back, wanting to give the woman space.

"I'm sorry, I-I don't.. Ugh." He buried his head in his hands. "I don't know why I just did that. Please don't be afraid of me..."

Sean opened the door to the cafe and held it open for Annika to walk through. He gazed at her behind as she did so, admiring the way it moved. He shook his head once and groaned under his breath, letting the door close behind him. The bell on the door had alerted the barista of their presence, and she came bobbing around from the back to greet them. Sean said "hello" in a deep, warm tone, which had an effect on the young girl serving them. She flushed and studdered while asking what she could get for them.

He ordered a cup of their premium roast, black, with three sugars. His hand wrapped around Annika's hip as he looked at her for what she wanted.

Quite honestly, he felt he could do this every day of his life. She was a beautiful woman, intelligent, charming, and seemed very kind. The sex with her had been mind blowing. He really didn't see a reason why he shouldn't pursue her in a relationship.

Oh, right. I'm her boss...
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Our Grimm RPG   Our Grimm RPG - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 1:33 pm

Delanie watched as the mangy pup ran up to greet Foster and did everything she could to hold back the grin that was trying to crack her usually stoic face. She had had a dog once and the fact that this stray dog had taken a liking to a stray boy was charming to her. She watched the exchange between the two of them and when Foster apologized she let the faintest of smiles play on her lips. "It's no problem at all. I'm sure you made her night."

She continued to lead the way down toward the Mexican place. She was going to stuff her face so full of nachos that she might have to be rolled out of the restaurant.

Allsún thought that the way Foster has treated the dog was simply beautiful. He'd obviously been good at making friends while homeless, because dogs could be better friend than humans ever could be given the chance. She smiled over at Foster and nodded her head at her sister's comment. She watched the dog trudge back off on its own path and fought a frown that was trying to cross her face. She missed being able to have pets. It was normal, and she was afraid she'd never have the chance at anything normal.

"Oh good, there it is." She wanted to yell out in glee, but held herself together. She didn't want to attract too much attention from the people around her. "I'm so hungry.

Annika found it half amusing half annoying that the barista in front of them was so worked up over Sean. How could she blame her, of course, but she wondered how often Sean got reactions like this. She honestly felt that this man could probably get any woman in the world that he wanted. So why would he want her? Unless it was for sex. That would make sense, she supposed.

When his hand wrapped around her hip, a public gesture of affection, her eyes nearly widened in surprise. She looked up at him, her eyes probably shining with affection that she couldn't hide, and thought about what she wanted to drink. "Can I get a triple shot espresso with caramel?" It was similar to what she ordered at Starbucks and was hoping that this little cafe would impress her. They usually did and she doubted Sean had anything but good taste. I just want to kiss those lips again and again.

Freja had not been put off by Bastian's actions, even though he thought she had, and instead was trying to hold back her metaphorical purring. It wasn't often that a man got her against the wall, and her inner feline was turned on by his. She took a deep, shuddering breath, and shook her head. "No, no it's okay. I'm just glad you're alright now." She gained her composure and smiled up at him. "Usually I'm good at upsetting people, not calming them down, so that was a nice change.

After letting out a small laugh she took the chance to get a good look at him. Though he was a bit of a mess, he was beautiful. His long hair suited him and the line of his jaw had chills running up and down her arms. I sure hope this is the beast talking and not me. I don't have time to get distracted right now.
Back to top Go down
https://ourrpguniverse.rpg-board.net
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Our Grimm RPG   Our Grimm RPG - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 11:50 pm

Foster felt himself getting anxious for food as well, and sped up with the sisters as they had. He wasn't used to being around people as much as this, but he was starting to like it. And the fact that he was getting comfortable made him uncomfortable and ever so slightly scared. What if he ended up attached to them and they left him, just like everyone else had? Or hurting him, like all the others did who hadn't left him. In those instances, he was the one to leave. But he didn't want to do that this time.

Please don't be like that rest...

He tried his best to push the negativity out of his mind and just enjoy the meal they were about to have. The hostess greeted them at the door and guided them to a window booth. It was a small circular booth and he was torn between wanting the middle so others could get out, or being on the edge if he needed to get out, if need be. He decided to leave that ruling up to Delanie.

Bastian took a few more deep breaths and gained control of himself. He nodded at Freja, happy that he hadn't upset her. He wondered what she was, what kind of cat-like Wesen, but decided to leave that part of her private for now. If she wanted to share, she would. He would respect her privacy.

"Well, I appreciate that you were able to do the opposite of what you normally do, then. Whatever it is you did today, keep doing it." He chuckled once, softly, and ran his fingers through his now dampened hair. "I wanted to talk to you about the article you did on the murder... I uh- I was there. I saw it happen..."

He blew out a large amount of breath as he leaned up against the fence next to her. He didn't want to be in front of her for some reason. His shoulder brushed hers and he felt a dull hum along their bodies. He wondered silently to himself if she felt it too, or if he was just imagining things.

Sean smiled down at Annika, pleased that she found something she would like. He nodded at the barista and told her that they would be sitting by at the table in the back, by the shelves of books. He often sat back there alone, enjoying the ease of access to a good book if he was in the mood for reading. The chairs at this table were actually seating chairs, rather than table chairs. He sunk into his, waiting for Annika to take her own.

He glanced a smirk and wink over at Annika when she had gotten comfortable, and smiled smugly when she flushed. A few moments later, the barista, who he realized had the name Holly, approached them with their drinks. They were in small cups on tiny plates, and it didn't take him long to notice the strip of paper that was tucked beneath the bottom of his. He grinned, flattered, and placed the paper into his pants pocket. He took a careful sip off his coffee, sighed in contentment, and looked at Annika.

"Please tell me that you like it."
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Our Grimm RPG   Our Grimm RPG - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 12:06 am

Delanie climbed into the booth first, trying to be polite and leaving the other two easy access to get out. Plus, if she needed to use the restroom she would just boot her sister out of her place so she could slide out. She immediately picked up a menu, looked it over, and knew what she wanted. She was just going to order a plate of tacos, a plate of burritos, and a bunch of nachos with salsa and cheese. She'd wait, though, to see what they wanted before she made the order. If they wanted to add something on, so be it. Tonight they would eat well. They all deserved it.

"Let me know when you guys have what you want figured out. I'm already set to order a bunch of food." She laughed and sat back, taking in the atmosphere. It wasn't as calming as a Chinese place by any means, but it had a festive feel to it that brought a smile to her face.

Allsún climbed into one side of the table, across from Foster, and began to look the menu over. She knew her sister would order a mini buffet and that she'd only need to find her drink of choice. Foster could, of course, pick his own food if he wanted to. She wanted him to be able to enjoy this meal with them to the fullest.

"I already know you'll order a plate of...everything that I love." Allsún laughed and pointed at the Shirley Temple on the menu. "Let's get a couple of these, Delanie, and I'll be good. Foster, get whatever you like. Tonight we are celebrating. Finally in the US and getting settled and to new friends."

She knew it was cheesy, but she felt good about it. Maybe she'd have a small sense of normalcy because she was making a new friend. Even if he was a homeless kid. That was far normal in comparison to Grimms and Wesen.

Annika watched the waitress bring their drinks over and didn't fail to notice the piece of paper tucked under Sean's cup. He was busy looking at it and when the waitress shot Annika a quick look she glared. It was very teenage girl-ish of her, but she couldn't help it. No man she had ever shared any intimacy with was even close to on the same level Sean Renard was on. He was god-like. His body was perfect, his voice was perfect, he was successful, and he was everything a man should be. Of course women noticed him and made moves on him. It didn't help her emotions any, though.

She almost missed him speaking to her, lost in her own angry thoughts. She recovered quickly though and grinned at him. "This place is lovely." She took a sip of the drink and nodded her head. "This is pretty good too. Thank you. This was nice of you." This is an insane first day. Here I thought I'd be spending the day filling out paperwork. Screwing my boss and then having coffee were the last things I thought would happen. Well, maybe the coffee, but not like this...

Freja felt Bastian brush her skin and felt her breath catch in her throat. She cleared it, trying to keep her cool. Taking a deep breath to calm down she glanced out of the corner of her eye at him. "Oh. Did you want to come to me to tell me what happened? Or to make sure I didn't think you were guilty? I'm a Pflichttreue, if you were wondering, by the way."

She looked down at the ground, feeling uncharacteristically shy. What was it with this guy? She'd come across feline men before. Most of them were overly bold, and Bastian wasn't, but it shouldn't have made much of a difference. "I didn't show up until after the police were already there. I'm sure you didn't do it anyway..." She just got a feeling from him that there was no way he could be the killer. She'd sense it, she thought.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Our Grimm RPG   Our Grimm RPG - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 1:10 am

Foster glanced over the menu and didn't really see anything that caught his eye specifically. He saw the options for drinks and wasn't all that interested in soda. If he was going to have the luxury of drinking anything, he would rather just have water.

"I'll just have water to drink I guess... And if you're going to be getting anything like nachos, I just want a big side of jalapenos. I can sort of eat those by the jar..."

He shuffled in his seat, slightly embarrassed at his confession, and looked around at the restaurant, trying to take in the atmosphere. It didn't seem like it was that popular of a place. But the faint cultural music in the background was charming to him, and that was enough to win him over.

Bastian sighed in relief, happy to hear that she wasn't suspecting him. He let himself sink to the ground, resting his bottom on the cement beneath them. He leaned his head back, neck stretched and pulse throbbing in the sunlight, and breathed in deeply to try to relax further.

"I'm happy to hear that... Thank you." He ran his fingers through his hair before continuing further. "I actually went into his house to look around. I know that sounds weird, but something seemed off to me." He brought his knee into his chest. "I don't think anything was actually taken. The Wesen that did it tried to make it look like a robbery gone wrong, yet decided to practically shred the guy? That just doesn't seem right..."

There was a cloud of smoke coming up behind them and he lifted his nose to smell it. It seemed as though someone was having a mid day barbecue somewhere near by. He wanted to follow the trail but knew better.

I knew I should have eaten when I got home...

Sean bent his knee and placed his ankle over his other knee, trying to get comfortable in his place. He sipped at his coffee some more as Annika thanked him, and he was pleased to have made this a good experience for her. He set his coffee cup on the little plate once more and trailed his fingers along the skin on her arm. He noticed that she immediately got goosebumps and he grinned.

"It's my pleasure, I assure you, Annika." He looked deeply into her eyes and then smiled softly. "I don't want you thinking this was a one time thing. I'm not sure what this is just yet, but you'll be the first to know. I enjoy every kind of you company... We just have to keep it hushed. And I'm sure you can understand why. I hope you can, anyway."

He kissed the knuckles of her hand and then took another drink of his coffee, wishing it was a little more cooled off so that he could drink more of it at a time.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Our Grimm RPG   Our Grimm RPG - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 10:41 pm

Delanie ordered their food and then sat there thinking about how they could possibly approach Nick Burkhardt. It didn't seem logical to just walk up and say hi, we know you are a Grimm and we're here to protect you. Our family has always done this sort of thing and so you're stuck with us, okay?

She twirled the straw around in her cup and then looked up at the two sitting there with her. "So, Foster, you going to decline if I offer to let you stay at the hotel tonight? I've got some clothes you can wear to bed and then tomorrow we'll grab you some clothes after breakfast."

She took a long drink of the Shirley Temple and sighed in contentment. She didn't get to have them too often back home in Ireland, so this was a treat.

Allsún hoped that Foster wasn't going to say no to staying with them. She didn't want to imagine where he'd end up sleeping that night if he didn't stay in the room with them. It was awkward in a way, sure, because he was a minor. But she felt some sort of responsibility to take care of him. She wouldn't sleep knowing he was out there on the streets being stubborn and fighting for himself.

Annika was stunned by all that Sean had said. She had started to come to terms with the fact that this man may only want her for her body. The fact that he felt there could possibly be something more to them surprised her. Maybe it shouldn't have, and she didn't give herself enough credit when it came to her worth, but nonetheless she had to feign indifference in place of the shock she was feeling.

"I can understand perfectly. The last thing I want is to be known as the girl who is sleeping with her boss. I'd rather make my reputation something to be proud of based on work performance and if we went public later, if it came to that, then it wouldn't be seen as such a big deal to the people we work with." She took another sip of her coffee and smiled over at him. "Plus, we wouldn't want people to think you sleep with your employees, especially employees you barely know." She winked teasingly and took another sip, loving the taste of it on her tongue.

Freja thought over Bastian's explanation of the scene. Some of it she could work into a new article. She knew that using this poor guy for something like that wasn't right, but this job meant more to her than a stranger did. She thought over questions in her mind that she could ask and came up blank. Bastian's smell was taking over her senses.

"It may have been revenge or something, then. I doubt it was a random killing if they didn't actually take anything." She managed to get one clear thought out, but soon found herself sitting down next to him. She made sure to sit half a foot away, though. She didn't want to risk any unexpected reactions by touching him. His smell was already enough as it was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Grimm RPG   Our Grimm RPG - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Our Grimm RPG
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our RPG Universe :: Grimm-
Jump to: