Our RPG Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where friends can RP in all their imaginary worlds.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Winterfell

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

Winterfell - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 4:05 am

Rafold was surprised by Robb's offer. He knew he was going to say yes, but he wanted to mess with Robb just a little bit.
"Is it really that time already?" He scratched his head and lowered it, trying to think of a way to poke at him.
"I uh- I actually had made plans with-ahem, someone... Someone tonight."
He sat up then, rubbing the back of his neck, as if torn about what to do.
"I told him I would be there by dark... It was before I passed you in the hall this morning..."
When he had said this, he wondered what Robb's reaction would be. The words were speaking back to him, replaying themselves. He fell incredibly quiet, realizing he should have thought this plan through more before executing it. At this stage in the... relationship... Robb could be very sensitive to certain things. The idea of Rafold being with another man, one of them.
Shit...
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 4:18 am

Robb could feel his heart shatter in his chest. He couldn't believe what he had just heard. He had put himself out there. He had let himself crash through the walls that he had put up around the idea of being with a man. He had just thought about Rafold being his lover. Yet, here he was, talking about plans with another man. Not only had he made plans, but he had decided to stick by them. He threw Rafold off of him with ease, and then rolled off the bed.

"Well..." He tugged one of his shirts on and made his way toward the door, throwing aside the wooden plank, watching it crash against the stone wall. "You can just leave then. Better yet, I'll go, and when I get back I'd prefer you weren't here."

He still had his boots on, and one of his many jackets sat by the door. He picked it up and stormed out before Rafold had a chance to say anything. Once the door had crashed shut behind him, he began to run, tears streaming down his face. He didn't know why it hurt him so badly, but it did. He didn't know where he was going, but he just needed to get there.

I'm a fucking fool.
Back to top Go down
https://ourrpguniverse.rpg-board.net
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 4:35 am

What have I done?...
Without more than a second's hesitation, Rafold was shoving his boots on, grabbing a shirt and coat, and running out the door after Robb. There was no threatening of tears, they were simply pouring. It had started out as simple jest, and resulted in Robb fuming and storming out of the room, running to God knows where. As he was running, he struggled to pull his shirt on, then to get his arms to cooperate long enough to get into the sleeves of his coat. He didn't even bother to fasten it.
He was bounding through the halls, desperately in search of the man he loved, when he found none other than Jon Snow.
"Jon! Jon, thank the Gods! Have you seen Robb?"
He knew his cheeks were soaked and his eyes red from the strain, Jon had to be thinking something terrible happened.
Jon stared after Rafold, baffled by his appearance. What had just happened?
"Yes, I saw him running off towards the stables. When I asked where he was going at this time of night he merely grunted at me. When he got on his horse he shouted back that he was going to pray. You'll find him at the tree..."
He studied him closely then.
"Is everything alright between the two of you, Rafold. He was crying..."

Rafold wanted to scream and pull his hair out. Not only had he made Robb enraged, he had driven him to tears. He broke his heart.
God, I'm such an idiot... What the hell is wrong with me?!
"I can't talk now, Jon, I am terribly sorry. I promise, I will come back and tell you but now, I have to go."
He ran as fast as his legs would carry him to his horse waiting for him in the stables. He mounted him, forgetting the saddle, and headed towards the tree of which he knew Robb to be at. It only took him a few minutes to get there. And when he did, the sight before him was too much to bear.
Robb was on his knees, clutching his chest, wailing at the top of his lungs.
What I wouldn't give to have someone throw an axe at me right now... Robb...
He ran to him, trying to explain to him that it was all a misunderstanding, that it was meant to have been a joke between them. He didn't think about the consequences before he said the words, and when he realized the damage they were going to do, it was already too late. He begged him to try to calm down, to please stop crying.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 4:53 am

Robb was shocked. He had only been jesting. He had only been giving him a hard time. He had been too blinded by his jealousy and hurt to notice. How could he, though? He was in such a sensitive and confusing position. He wanted to yell at him. He wanted to even hit him. Then, the feelings of anger faded into something stronger. He was scared. Scared to lose him. He turned at that moment, on his knees, and grabbed Rafold.

"Please, don't ever do that to me again..." With that, he pressed his lips to Rafold's.

The kiss was full of passion, fear, and need. He was so confused. So scared. He didn't know what had brought the kiss on, but he needed it. He needed to feel that comfort and passion. He needed to feel that Rafold was his and no one elses. No one could touch Rafold. No one but him. He knew he was being possessive, but he didn't care. No one would ever touch what was his again.

"You're mine... No one elses..." He whispered after breaking the kiss, only to smash his lips against his again.

He couldn't help but think it ironic that he was kissing a man before the tree of the Gods. Yet, he didn't care. It's the only place he wanted to be. There kissing the man who loved him.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:04 am

When Robb pressed his lips to his, Rafold almost fell backwards. The impact had been so powerful, not just in strength, but the emotions. He could feel Robb's need to be close to him, to make him understand that he belonged to him, no other man could have him. Before Robb had even spoken those words to him, he had already known. Robb wanted him all to himself... Wanted him to be his.
"Robb, I'm so sorry," he spat out between kisses. "I love you," another, "so much!"
They took a break from their kiss, then. Rafold looked at him tenderly, so many emotions he wished to convey in that single look.
"I promise, I am yours. I do not even need to like, nor think about another man. You are all I have wanted for so long... So very long."
He ran his fingers through Robb's hair, twisting the curls with them as he went. He couldn't bear another moment where he wasn't kissing him, so he brought him in for more.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 4:38 pm

Robb just clung on to Rafold, getting lost in his words and each of the kisses they shared. When they finally broke apart to actually breathe, he knew they should get back to privacy. He really didn't want someone finding out this early in their relations that something was going on between them. Jon knowing was enough. He struggled to stand, a bit exhausted from the outbursts of emotions, and mentioned going back in for supper. He needed the energy back and he felt that only a nicely cooked meal could do that for him. Plus, he just wanted them to be alone in his chambers again.

When they got to the kitchens one of the cooks smiled at him, probably already knowing what he was there for. He clarified that he needed food for the both of them, because they had both missed dinner while going over plans for the King's arrival. The cook did not question Robb, because he knew not to, and hurried about making them something to eat.

Robb carried both plates back to the room, refusing to let Rafold carry his own. He was feeling chivalrous, as he often did, and wanted to do it for him. He knew Rafold would find this manly outburst to be amusing after the display of emotions by the praying tree, because he himself surely did. When they were safely tucked back in his room, plates on his table, he looked up at Rafold and just stared at him. He could come up with no coherent thought, so no words fled from his lips. If he was feeling any particular emotions, they would only be shown through his eyes.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:38 pm

Rafold was more than grateful when Robb suggested going back to the castle for supper. He was starved, and beginning to grow numb from the cold.
When Robb asserted his dominance and refused to have Rafold carry his own plate to Robb's chambers, he couldn't help but giggle. Yes, giggle. He was feeling childish, giddy, and he just wanted to blush all the way there. So he did. He kept glancing at Robb as they walked in silence, admiring his jaw, remembering the pressure of his lips on his own. He got dizzy and stumbled slightly, several times, but quickly gathered his composure. He knew he needed this meal, his energy was drawing thin.
In the room and sitting at the table, Rafold quickly began to dig into his supper. He wasn't scarfing it down like he wanted to be doing, but he did take small, quick bites. When he noticed that Robb wasn't eating, he looked up from his plate, trying to get a read on him.
When his eyes met Robb's, he felt a flood of emotions pouring out of them. In that moment, he could feel just how much he was beginning to care for Rafold, that he wanted to be near him at all times, that he had no idea where this was going, but he liked it, and even wanted more.
Rafold caught his breath, unsure of what to say. But he knew that Robb could see all of the same emotions coming out of his own eyes, regardless of things he had already told him.
He laughed once, short.
"You had better start eating before it gets cold. I'll eat all of mine and yours at this rate."
He winked at him, wanting to kiss him again.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 6:18 pm

Robb had completely forgotten about the food in front of him until Rafold had mentioned that it might get cold. He snapped himself out of his fantasies and looked down at his plate. He chuckled, slightly embarrassed that he had lost himself, and began to eat the food in front of him. It was delicious. Probably even more so than usual because he had missed supper and had over exerted his body during his emotional breakdown.

"As much as I would love to spend the next few days just lying about with you, I must remind us both that we must make sure preparations for King Robert's arrival are set in motion." He took another few bites before speaking again. "Though kissing and staying in bed does sound far more pleasing."

He knew his cheeks were red, because his mind had wandered to more intimate things they could have been doing. He knew that if it came down to it, he couldn't do them, but the idea of it was making his groin tight.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 6:23 pm

Rafold noticed the flush in Robb's cheeks and swallowed his food with much difficulty. Seeing him react this way to thinking about him made Rafold blush in return. He nodded his head, agreeing with needing to keep their minds on track of the King's arrival.
"Yes, I know. I'm just joyed knowing that I'll be spending all of my waking hours by your side. I just find it a bit ironic that we'll be spending so much more time together on your father's orders. Ha!"
He shook his head before taking another bite. The broth-cooked carrots was his favourite part of this meal. He wished he had more. When they were gone, he let out a small whimper.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 7:06 pm

Robb noticed Rafold's sadness at the lack of carrots on his plate. He grinned, knowing he didn't care much for them at that moment. He just wasn't in the mood for vegetables. He scooped his off of his plate and on to Rafold's not making eye contact. He wanted to take care of him, make him happy, with actions small and large.

"Yes, it is very ironic indeed." He agreed upon the statement about his father. "I'm not complaining in the least, though."

He finished off the food on his place, surprised how quickly he'd eaten it, and stood to pour some wine. He hadn't had any all day, which surprised him, and was very happy to change that. He poured it into two goblets and walked back over to the table. He set one in front of Rafold and returned to his chair, swishing it around in the cup, and staring at it for a moment. A lot had happened in just one day. A lot he would have to sleep on. He only hoped that everything would sort itself out sooner rather than later.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 7:21 pm

Rafold's eyes widened at Robb's gesture. He beamed at him, regardless of his eyes not looking at him, and went on to finish his plate. He sighed happily, sitting back in his chair and rubbing his protruding stomach. this was the best meal he had ever had. And that was counting a meal that he had shared at Buddy's home with his family for thanksgiving. He followed Robb with his eyes as he had gotten up to pour them some wine. His face held caution, he had never had a drink before in his life. And from what he remembered about history, wine from this time was more potent than back at home. Leaning more towards the hard alcohol's potency rather than the strongest wine of the 21st Century.
Rafold didn't want to be rude, so he took the goblet and swirled the contents, just as he had seen Robb do. When he took his first drink, so did Rafold, and when the liquid reached his lips, he knew he would be in trouble. When it touched his tongue for the first time, he wasn't quite sure that he liked it, but he took a bigger drink and found the more you had in your mouth, the better it tasted. He took a couple of drinks and began to feel a small warmth in his cheeks.
He smiled up at Robb, knowing that he was slightly pink, and took another drink, smaller this time.
"This is my first time having wine... Heh."
He could feel the head change starting to come on. He looked down at his goblet and realized it was half gone. He widened his eyes then and smirked. He took a longer swig of it this time, letting it fill his mouth before he removed it from his lips and began to drink it down.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 7:34 pm

Robb's eyes widened as Rafold drank down his wine eagerly. He knew he'd have to cut off Rafold after this goblet. It was already going to be too much for him, seeing as how it was his first time drinking. If Robb had known that he wouldn't have offered him any at all. He took a few drinks of his own and when Rafold had finished, he grabbed Rafold's goblet and set it aside.

"Well, that's all for you then." He grinned and continued to drink his own, knowing it would not nearly have as strong of an effect on him as it was having on Rafold.

He's so...so... I can't even find a word for it. Heh.

When Robb had finished his own goblet, he poured another, and set in on that one. He usually had two at night, just to warm him and put his mind and body at ease. He could only imagine what Rafold would be doing after a second goblet.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 7:49 pm

Rafold set his bottom lip in a pout, wanting more of the good stuff. He watched as Robb began to drink his second goblet and looked at him angrily.
"That's not fair..." He let out a small belch, hand covering his mouth. "Pardon... Heh."
He loved how he was feeling. Almost like he was floating in the air, but still feeling aware of the thing he was sitting on. What was it again?
"You're very handsome... And sexy..."
He slumped forward, sloppily propping his elbow on the table to stare at Robb.
He wasn't entirely sure what was going on with him. It was as if he didn't have full function of his limbs. Almost like they were jello.
No, pudding. I like pudding more...
"I'm ready for dessert. Ha ha..."
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:23 pm

Robb's eyebrows raised at Rafold. The wine had obviously quite the effect on him. Robb quickly gulped his second goblet down, walked over to the other side of the table, and lifted the man out of his chair. Carrying him, he walked over to the bed and set him down. This was going to be a long night, he was sure of it. He chuckled and then crawled onto the bed himself.

"We don't have any dessert." He said, laying back on his pillow and letting out a contented sigh.

What am I going to do with him?
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:38 pm

Rafold messily rolled over and propped his elbow up on the pillows, his head having a slight loll to it.
"Oh, my dear man, we have plenty of dessert."
He bounced his eyebrows once at him, feeling the wine rush through his veins all at once. He wanted more wine. Now.
"I'm going to get more wine."
He smiled largely at Robb and attempted to move from his spot. His head was heavy, his limbs didn't want to budge.
"Ugh. Robb, assist me, please."
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:48 pm

Robb could not help but chuckle at Rafold's comment about dessert. He knew that it was the wine effecting him, but he was pleased that Rafold was able to jest. He wanted to forget all that had gone on between them that had begun to tear them apart. All that mattered was that they were each others. He didn't know if it was forever. He didn't know much of anything. All he knew is that at that very moment he was happy and he knew Rafold was too. He sighed in contentment.

"No, no, no! No wine for you!" He grabbed Rafold and pulled him to him, trapping him there. "You have had enough for one night."

Robb took in the smell of Rafold's hair. He never grew tired of it. He began to rub his hands up and down Rafold's torso, trying to get him to relax.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:27 pm

Rafold grunted and then began to giggle.
"Well, if begging for more wine results in this, I think I may do it more often..."
He grabbed Robb's behind and gave it a good squeeze. He loved being around him, he loved touching him, he loved kissing him.
Mm... Kissing...
He lifted his head and grabbed Robb to press their lips together. It was hard, and surprisingly clean considering how dizzy he was. He parted Robb's lips with his tongue, wanting to taste him. When he was surprised by the taste of wine on his tongue, he reached farther into his mouth to taste more.
He was panting, grunting, and pressing himself into Robb. He couldn't break away, not even if he tried.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:42 pm

Robb was surprised to find Rafold's tongue in his mouth. At first he absolutely frightened him, but then he remembered just who it was that he was sharing this intense and passionate kiss with and calmed himself down. He let Rafold explore, knowing that part of the hungriness was because of the taste of wine that still hung around in his mouth. He wrapped his arms tighter around Rafold, enjoying every moment of their close contact. That was when a knock sounded at his door. Lucky for them, the person waited to be let in. Robb mentally kicked the person on the other side.

"Maybe it's a sign." He mumbled. "Sit up."

He helped Rafold as quickly as he could before going over to swing the door open. He wanted to shout at whoever was on the other side, but refrained from doing so. Finding that it was his father took him by surprise.

"Yes, father?"

"We need to talk, Robb." He looked past Robb and into his room, noticing that Rafold was still with him.

Ned found this curious. He knew that he had asked them to work together, but he didn't think that Robb would be spending so much time with him. He would bring it up, he thought, during the conversation they were about to have.

"Follow me."

He led the way down the hall and into the dining hall. He knew that no one was around to hear them. He took a deep breath and prepared himself. Robb didn't always take well to being told what he should and shouldn't be doing.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 1:46 am

Rafold reached for Robb as he was leaving and leaving the door open behind him. He fell backwards onto the pillows and let out a grunt of anger and annoyance. A few moments passed and he couldn't hold in what he was any longer.
"Damn you, Eddard Stark!!"
Hopefully by then, they were down the hall enough to have not heard that. Hopefully no one did.
He rolled over onto his stomach and let out a scream into the pillow, long and full of taking breaths. He didn't understand why he was so angry, but he was. All he wanted was for Robb to be there with him, holding him, kissing him, rubbing himself all over his body.
"Ughhhh... Why must I always end up alone?..."
Jon had heard the curse for his father and ran down the hall way in search of the traitor. When he came upon Robb's open door, he peaked in and saw Rafold smothering himself with Robb's pillows.
"Rafold, are you alright? Was that you screaming at my father just then?"
Rafold turned to him, anger in his eyes and on his mouth.
Jon walked into the room, closing the door behind him. He didn't want anyone to hear anything they were about to say, if it got too dangerous for other ears.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:15 am

Robb was suddenly worried that his father had found out one way or another about Rafold and himself. Maybe someone had seen them kissing out by the tree. He knew that Jon hadn't said anything and they had been careful not to let anyone hear them while they were shut up in the room. No, there was no way he could have known. Robb took a deep breath and waited for his father to sit in his chair before speaking and asking the first question that came to his mind.

"Is everything alright, father?" Robb tried not to appear nervous.

"Yes, Robb, I just wanted to talk to you about something." Ned was a bit nervous, not wanting Robb to start a scene. "Lord Yvain and his daughter, Brescia, are going to be arriving here a few days before King Robert and his company."

Robb was confused. Why did it matter to him if Lord and Brescia Yvain were coming to Winterfell? Was he suppose to prepare for them too? Did his father think he could handle that much all at once? Didn't he have servants who could do these sorts of things for him. Robb tried to keep his expression calm and patient before he responded.

"What for, father?" Robb thought it the only proper way to respond.

This was the hard part for Ned. He didn't know how to put it lightly, because putting things lightly was not something he was used to. As a Lord he had to be straight forward and usually harsh about things.

"Lord Yvain, your mother and I have been discussing plans..." Ned trailed off for a moment, taking a deep breath and bracing himself. "We think it would be beneficial for both of our families if the two of you were to court and wed each other."

Here we go...

"You think what?!"
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:36 am

Rafold almost immediately burst into tears when Jon approached him on the edge of the bed. This wine was causing every emotion he was feeling to multiply by five. Right now was the loneliest he had ever felt.
He explained to Jon what had happened that caused Robb to flee to their Gods' tree earlier, and what had transpired at that place as well. He told him about the wine and about how much he missed Robb already. He also expressed his fears that Ned might have found out about them because he just came and took Robb away.
By now he had stopped crying, but he was still speaking as if he were crazed.
The whole time Rafold was explaining everything to him, Jon was silent. Now it was time for him to come up with some sort of comfort to the broken man before him.
"I cannot say what it is exactly that my father and Robb are speaking of, but I can tell you what it isn't. And he is not speaking with Robb about the pair of you on any intimate level. My father knows nothing of this, I assure you. I have made it certain that no one finds out. You have my word on that."
He placed his hand on the poor man's shoulder then, hoping what he said reassured him in the slightest. In response, Rafold nodded. And they began to speak of the young Direwolf pups.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:46 am

Robb could not believe what he was hearing. There was no way he could agree to these terms. He knew that all of his anger and protestant behavior was showing on his face. He had never met this woman, and though he had heard from other of her beauty, he had just started to let someone else take a crack at his heart. How was he going to get out of this without angering his father and hers? He just couldn't see any way around it and defeat started to creep up on him.

"Father...I..." He usually did not stutter or trail off, because his father did not like it, but he couldn't help it.

"I can tell that this does not please you, Robb, but you knew that eventually this day would come." Ned felt sorry for the boy, seeing the emotions playing on his face. "In the end you will be happy that you have done this for our kingdom."

Ned wondered if he should bring Rafold up, but thought better of it. He took a deep breath and decided not to keep him there any longer. He knew that Robb had much to think about and that he would probably like to be excused to vent to his new friend or to his brother.

"You may go, Robb."

Robb was thankful that his father had dismissed him and he walked calmly out of the room until he was out of sight. Once he knew that his father could no longer see him, he began to run back to Rafold. He needed to be in his arms. He needed him to tell him that everything would be okay. This was going to complicate everything he had built in the past day. If he had to marry Brescia it woudl break Rafold's heat.

It will break MY heart...
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:55 am

Rafold had Jon on his back in laughter by this point. He was speaking so strangely due to the wine and most of the time, he didn't even make sense. He was speaking of dances of another time, grinding on your partner for everyone to see. The thought shocked and embarrassed him, but the expressions Rafold formed on his face while describing these scenes was just remarkable.
"You have such a vivid imagination, Rafold!"
He burst into laughter once more, his sides aching. When he felt as if he couldn't breathe, Robb was coming through his door, looking utterly lost.
"I... I'll leave you two alone. Goodnight Rafold."
He stood and went to leave the room.
"We'll discuss things later, brother." He gripped his shoulder tightly before exiting the room, shutting the door behind him.

Rafold looked up at Robb, seeing the despair and anger on his face. Was it possible Jon could have been wrong about Ned not finding out? This brought tears to his eyes, but he had the feeling Robb needed his comfort rather than his weakness.
"Robb what is it? Come sit with me..."
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 1:32 am

Robb walked slowly to his bed, and toward Rafold's voice. It seemed like the voice was so far away, a distant whisper, but his body knew how to get there. He couldn't believe what his father had arranged behind his back. Had they not thought to ask him first? Of course not. Why would his opinion matter on what they thought was for the good of the Stark family. He was a part of the family, so what about what was good for him?

"My father is arranging for Lady Yvain to come here to Winterfell." He whispered it, distantly, as he sat down next to Rafold and grabbed for his hand. "He is expecting me to court her."

Robb's facial expression had changed from a mixture of hurt and anger to just pure anger. He didn't think this was right. He didn't think that he should be forced to do something he shouldn't have to.

"If Brescia does not want to marry me, I am sure her father would not force her." Robb tried to breathe. "Yet, if she wants to wed, I will be forced to for the good of the Stark and Yvain houses."

He knew this was going to upset Rafold. He knew he would cry and probably make a bigger deal out of it than himself. He couldn't handle that right now...
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 1:44 am

Rafold was falling apart inside. He knew something like this was going to happen. In the series he really was betrothed to someone, but he married that stupid Lady he met during the war. Rafold clenched his draw and tried to breathe, immediately sobering up after hearing this new information. He wanted to scream, cry, and throw things around and make a mess of the castle. But he knew that Robb couldn't handle that right now. He knew that he needed to comfort him. So he did.
Rafold pulled his love into a warm embrace and rested the man's head on his shoulder, holding his back and massaging his scalp. This gesture usually calmed Rafold down, no matter what the situation. He hoped it did the same for Robb.
"We don't need to worry about it tonight. Yes, it's upsetting, yes I want to scream and thrash about, even cry... But let's try not to think on it much tonight... Let us think on us more, just for tonight. Be here for each other now, while we can."
Rafold gently kissed the top of his head.
"I love you, you know that..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Winterfell
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our RPG Universe :: Game of Thrones-
Jump to: