Our RPG Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where friends can RP in all their imaginary worlds.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Winterfell

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

Winterfell - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 1:49 am

Robb had never been easily comforted or easily calmed, but Rafold had that effect on him. He made him feel like no matter what events were to come, that by his side he would be okay. He swore to himself that he would convince Brescia somehow that they were not meant to be. That she was better of finding someone else because he would never be able to make her happy. Yes, he would find a way. Even if in the end he did not have his happy ending with Rafold, he wanted to be by his side in the present.

"Okay..." He took a deep breath and the yawned, the day's events finally catching up with him. "I'm going to lock the door. I don't want you to leave me tonight..."

Robb sadly broke from Rafold's embrace and walked over to his bedroom door, barring it shut. He would talk to Jon in the morning. He just wanted to rest that night, with Rafold.

All of this in one day...
Back to top Go down
https://ourrpguniverse.rpg-board.net
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 2:13 am

Rafold didn't object when Robb stood to bar the door, but he did let out a very small whimper once he was out of his arms. He didn't like not holding him, or the other way around. He just needed to be near him. As often as he possibly could. There was no one, no one on this planet he wanted more than Robb, and he was going to make sure that no one got in the way of that. Not even this Lady Yvain.
Brescia Yvain, is her name. I don't remember her from the show in the least...
"Hurry back to me, my love..."
He sat there as Robb was doing as he said he would, and just stared at him, watched his every move, examined every inch his body shifted. It was in that moment that Rafold knew this was more than love. This was obsession. He was thoroughly obsessed with Robb Stark of Winterfell, and he knew that only led to terrible things.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 2:28 am

Robb finished barring the door and made his way, quickly, back to Rafold. Before he went back to embrace him, he pulled his coat and shirt off. He didn't want to wear them any longer. He thought to pull his pants off as well, but wasn't ready for that. He knew that it would only embarrass him and might tempt Rafold to do something that Robb wasn't sure he could handle. He wasn't ready to become sexually intimate. What they shared now was overwhelming already.

"Are you about ready for sleep?" Robb kicked off his boots and climbed into bed. "I'm exhausted."

He wrapped his arms around Rafold and pulled him close, nuzzling his face into his neck. Rafold knew just how to comfort him and make him feel at ease. He wouldn't trade that feeling for anything in the world at that very moment.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 2:42 am

Rafold felt complete as soon as Robb's arms were around him. He knew that this was where he needed to be. Not only for himself, but for Robb as well. He could tell that Robb needed comfort, and he knew that he was the only person who could comfort him right now. So he did.
"Yes, sleep sounds ideal."
Rafold laid there beside him, rubbing his arms, twisting the curls in his hair, every now and then whispering that everything would be okay. There were soft kisses on Robb's fingers as Rafold listened to him breathing, wanting to taste more of him but knowing that now was not the time. He didn't want to sleep, but knew it was the best thing to do.
"I love you, Robb... So very much..."
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 2:57 am

Robb tried and tried, but couldn't seem to fall asleep. He knew that Rafold was having the same problem. Usually he'd bathe to relax before bed, if he knew sleep wouldn't come easy, but he was having a hard time convincing himself that he could. He didn't want to embarrass himself in front of Rafold. He had done that enough. He took a deep breath and snuggled further into Rafold's body. Moments passed by and he still, no matter how hard he tried to sleep, was wide awake.

"I can't seem to fall asleep." He whispered, sighing. "I was thinking about a bath, but I'm not sure..."
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 3:15 am

Rafold widened his eyes, immediately understanding that a bath meant Robb being naked. He cleared his throat and tried to think about it for a moment before sharing his opinion on it.
"That would all depend on if I were to be joining you. And if you would be alright with me seeing you naked, and vice versa. I have no doubt that if it was something you wanted, I would behave myself. I told you, the pace we go is your own."
He wiggled into him then, enjoying the warmth of Robb's chest against his own back. He could stay like this forever and be happy with no complaints.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 3:21 am

Robb breathed Rafold's scent in, contemplating his words. He had said that, and he knew that he had meant it. He took a deep breath, hoping that what he was about to agree to wouldn't be something he would regret. He had never been naked in front of a man that wasn't part of his family. Even then, only in front of Jon since he had become a man. He bit down on his bottom lip for a few moments before settling on letting it happen. He knew that they would both have a problem controlling themselves. They were both going to end up hard again; that much he was sure was true.

"I think a bath sounds like an excellent idea." Robb whispered, knowing Rafold would hear him perfectly. "You are welcome to join me. I would say if you like, but I know you would."

Robb chuckled then, kissing Rafold on his forehead. He felt at ease around him. Able to laugh freely, most of all. He didn't do much of that, sadly.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 3:39 am

Rafold giggled to himself and watched as Robb stood. He wasn't entirely sure what was about to happen, and he wasn't sure he really cared at this point. He wanted things to be a surprise. He was so tired of things being in control all the time.
He thought to himself that he wished there was plumbing in this time. He hated that there wasn't. It meant that someone was going to have to be fetched to get some hot water.
"Robb... How are we going to do this without someone finding me here?..."
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 4:15 am

Robb pondered Rafold's question for a moment. They would surely think it odd that he would have Rafold in the room when he was going to take a bath. He looked around his room, wondering where the perfect place to hide him would be. His eyes settled on his wardrobe, which was rather large, and knew that of all the places around him it would be the very best to keep him hidden from the servants who would be making his bath. Under the bed would have been far too risky.

"You'll hide in the wardrobe while they fill my bath." He said, smiling triumphantly at the idea. "That way no one will see you."

He walked over to his door and opened it once more, only to see the perfect person to send down to the kitchens.

"Excuse me, but I'd like to take a bath."

"Yes, Master Stark, I will tell them right away." The girl rushed off, embarrassed.

Did everyone who worked here have a secret yearning for him?

"Now would be your turn to hide." He grinned and winked at him.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 4:21 am

Rafold quickly ran to where Robb was standing and planted a large kiss on his mouth. He winked back at him and jumped into the wardrobe, claustrophobia quickly setting in.
What seemed like an hour passed, sounds of servants coming and going, whispering to each other about how gorgeous Robb was and what they would love to see of his, and feel. His mouth was frequently in a line of anger after hearing them speak about the love of his life in such a way. He wanted to jump out of his hiding place and strangle them all, women or otherwise. Even one boy had made a comment, which almost actually made him laugh. Almost...
He was beginning to get impatient and finding it difficult to breathe. There were far too many coats with furs on them to keep the place comfortable to breathe in.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 4:30 am

Robb watched as the servants came and went, and when the final one had left he quickly barred the door and rushed over to let Rafold out of his stuffy hiding place. The look on Rafold's face had proven what he already knew to be true. It was one of the most uncomfortable places to hide. He had hidden in his mother's wardrobe at a young age, wanting to keep away from Theon. It had been one of the hardest places to hide and he had regretted it only minutes into closing the door behind himself.

"Sorry that took so long." He helped Rafold out and immediately pulled him into an embrace. "How about that bath now, huh?"

He let him go and began to undo his pants, knowing that he would soon be revealed to Rafold. When his pants had been pulled down to his thighs he knew his whole body was probably turning pink. There he was, pretty much stark naked. He tried not to chuckle.

Stark naked. Brilliant and stupid joke.

He removed his pants quickly and tried not to make eye contact, scared of what he might see on Rafold's face.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:53 pm

Rafold's mouth fell open, regardless of how nonchalant he was trying to act. This sight of Robb Stark completely naked just a foot in front of him was enough to send his cock aching within seconds. His balls were even starting to complain with desire. He held his hands over his groin, for some reason trying to block his erection from Robb. He wasn't looking in his direction, which made things a bit easier.
He decided he should probably follow Robb's actions and get undressed. Bathing in clothing was never fun, nor productive and efficient. So he stripped, quickly so he could get it over with, and followed Robb to the tub of steaming water.
He cleared his throat, knowing that eventually Robb would see his naked cock, and ached at the thought of touching him in his own sensitive regions. He wanted him, badly, and he was going to have to refrain from doing anything with Robb initiating anything first.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 7:00 pm

Robb dared a glance at Rafold and his erected cock and tight balls was all that he could pay attention to. Had he expected any less to happen? No, of course not. Rafold was attracted to him and loved him, so the sight of his naked flesh was all Rafold would need to lose control on his body. Robb's own cock started to harden at the thought of Rafold being so turned on by him. He gulped and climbed into the tub, making sure to leave enough room for Rafold to get in as well. It was a large tub, thankfully, so there would be no lack of room for two men to share the space.

"I suppose there will be no way for either of us to hide our reactions to one another." Robb chuckled, trying to keep the mood light. "Especially you."

He loved to tease Rafold. It was in a loving way, of course, but he took great enjoyment in it. He knew that Rafold knew it was all in good fun, because Robb had shown nothing but respect and care toward him.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 8:19 pm

Rafold blushed watching Robb get into the tub, hearing him tease him as he noticed is erection. He wanted to spat something back at him, but he was truthfully at a loss for a spark at the moment. He just wanted to retract, shy away and cover his face, his body. He lowered himself into the tub, nodding at what Robb had said.
"Yes, I-I suppose s-so..."
Damn! It's been so long since I stuttered at someone... I was on a roll...
He frowned at himself, wondering how he could get around from that happening again, other than just not talking.
"This water is very w-warm..."
He mentally kicked himself again.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:18 pm

Robb could not help but smile at Rafold's stutter. He had never expected to see Rafold do so, because he had kept such a level head through this entire situation. All it had taken was for him to strip his clothes from his body to render Rafold nearly speechless. He felt a smugness overwhelm him at the realization that the tables had turned every so slightly in some aspects. He too was nervous, though, and there was no denying that. Being naked with a man in a tub was nothing he had ever seen himself doing, let alone enjoying the man that was in the tub with him.

"It is quite warm." He sighed contentedly. "Quite relaxing."

Robb pushed his erection up to poke out of the water, ever so slightly, and made it appear as if he were merely stretching. He wondered how embarrassed he could make Rafold.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:38 pm

Rafold closed his eyes as Robb spoke and enjoyed the warmth of the water.
"Yes, it is quite-" his eyes opened just in time to see Robb stretch in the tub, lifting his hard cock above the water, "warm..."
He gulped and tried to teach himself how to breathe again. He knew now wasn't a good time to speak. He would simply fall all over himself of he tried.
"I-uh... Robb... Ha..."
He tried to look away, but even when Robb lowered himself back into the tub he found his eyes fixated on the floating cock. He couldn't avert his eyes. He felt his tongue lick his lips and his jaw stay open just a bit when the previous action was done. He wanted so badly to have Robb in his mouth, in his hands, his ass. He shivered then, thinking of how it would feel to press his body into his. To feel the cock throb against him.
Heat was rushing to his face quickly and he simply had to look away.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:51 pm

Robb knew he had succeeded in embarrassing Rafold to the point where he could no longer stand to look in Robb's direction. He felt accomplished, but hot and bothered. He began to debate within his own mind. Could he let this man, who loved and cared for him, touch him? Would it frighten him to the point of running? Or as long as they did nothing that involved him having to touch him in return, would he be alright? These thoughts pulled back and forth at his brain, and it began to overwhelm him. He wanted to be touched, badly, but he wasn't sure if he could handle it. Not yet, anyway.

"What a day, eh?" He chuckled, at a loss for proper conversation.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 10:21 pm

Rafold kept his gaze elsewhere as Robb spoke to him. He couldn't look at him right now, he just couldn't. He knew that if he tried, he would do one of two things: immediately blush and look away, or pounce him and force his mouth around Robb's hard cock that was in the water, taunting him. So it was best to keep looking at random things in the bathroom. While he could.
"Yes. It's b-been very in-interesting. Exhausting..."
He swallowed hard again, unsure where to look at next.
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 10:26 pm

Robb was becoming a bit overwhelmed by all of his emotions and knew that if they didn't get dressed soon, they would regret it. Rafold was obviously having a hard time as it was. He took a deep breath and debated on cutting the bath short. He didn't want to, but this was all just so complicated. He could feel the hardness in his cock start to disappear. He wasn't feeling turned on any longer. A sense of sadness began to settle in, which only confused him further. What was he going to do about everything that was taking place in the coming weeks?

"Exhausting...yes. I could not agree with you more." He knew he sounded sad, but there was no way for him to hide it.
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 10:39 pm

Rafold immediately heard the sadness in Robb's voice and new he had to look at him then. So he did. And he was accurate in assuming he was all of a sudden saddened. He didn't know what it was that caused this, but it, in turn, caused Rafold to move to his side of the tub, putting his heated and sweaty body onto Robb.
"Robb what is it?"
He was worried. He hated how Robb looked when he was sad, it broke his heart.
"My love, please, tell me."
He made Robb look at him then, gazed into his eyes.
Please talk to me. Please, let me help you...
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 11:12 pm

Robb looked straight into Rafold's eyes and could see all of the love and comfort that came in them. He was lucky to have found someone who cared so deeply about him, even if that person had to be a man. He took a deep breath, worried about making Rafold even more sad then he had already seemed to do. He didn't want to burden him and make him worry about King Robert and Lord Yvain's visit. He wished he could just make all of it disappear for their sakes. He wanted to be alone with Rafold. He wanted them to become closer, trust each other more, and be able to share whatever came with that.

"I'm just overwhelmed by all that is to come." He wrapped his arms around Rafold and pulled him closer. "With all of these unwanted visits looming over us."
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 11:21 pm

Rafold knew immediately that he meant, more specifically, Brescia Yvain coming to Winterfell, not her father or King Robert. Either of them visiting wouldn't make him saddened.
He let out a sigh and let Robb pull him close, wanting to be closer himself. He kissed his cheek and sighed once more, wishing there were something he could do or say to make his pain go away. He himself was worried what this would mean for their new relationship, if that was what they had, but he didn't want to think on it, for Robb's sake.
"Robb, at the moment there is nothing we can do for it. Right now we need to focus on preparing for their arrival, making the necessary arrangements. When Brescia gets here, we must talk with her. Or, you should, rather. I do not believe me talking with her would really get us anywhere. I am sure that you could explain to her your disinterest in the marriage for some reason or another... And from what you said, she wouldn't want to marry you anyway, so she's probably trying to find her own way out of this as well."
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 11:26 pm

Robb knew Rafold was right. There was nothing they could do about any of it until they had arrived. When they did he would do what he had to to ensure that nothing he didn't want to unfold would come to be. He nodded his head, agreeing with his words silently, before pressing his lips to Rafold's. What would he do without him at that moment? He's probably be preparing for a wedding to a woman he had never met. He inwardly shuddered at the thought. Even without Rafold in his life he wouldn't want to feel pressured and forced into a marriage. Not without damn good reason, anyway.

"You seem to know just what to do and say to comfort me." He kissed him again. "How would I get through all of this without you?"
Back to top Go down
fragilexsoul
Admin
fragilexsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 11:36 pm

Rafold melted into Robb as he kissed him. This was the perfect place to be at this moment, regardless of the things weighing on their minds and hearts. This was where they belonged. He was going to make sure not a single thing was going to get in the way of them being together. Unless it was Robb himself who didn't want it, he was going to fight to keep him to the death.
"As flattered as I am at your words, I do believe your life would be a bit more at ease without me around, Robb."
He let out a small chuckle and kissed his nose.
"However much I love you, I feel you would be better off."
Back to top Go down
Dreamer1031
Admin
Dreamer1031

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 11:45 pm

Robb's heart sped up. He was always reminded of how much he loved the feel of the man above him kissing the tip of his nose. Something about being kissed there comforted him and made him feel cared about above all else. He wrapped his arms tighter around Rafold before speaking what was on his mind. He didn't agree with Rafold. In some ways, maybe, but overall he knew he was going to be happier because of the fact that he was in his life. Not just in his life, of course, but in the relationship they had now.

"I will choose to disagree with that observation, if you don't mind." He winked at him and kissed him on his nose in return.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winterfell   Winterfell - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Winterfell
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our RPG Universe :: Game of Thrones-
Jump to: